I don't know why anyone would expect for a bunch of atheists to fight islam. Weak cowards

I don't know why anyone would expect for a bunch of atheists to fight islam. Weak cowards

pamelageller.com/2017/08/british-councillors-bow-islam.html/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e5pA5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Atheists are only tough guys when it comes to soft targets

archive.is/e5pA5

Im starting to honestly lose respect for europeans... You are actually allowing your entire history to be erased as if it never existed at all

>I don't know why anyone would expect for a bunch of atheists to fight islam
t. neverserved

t. 57%

Wow... Wake up, niggas.

>I don't know why anyone would expect for a bunch of atheists to fight islam.

Yeah because all of those Christian churches are really removing Kebab.

Third least cucked country in Europe (Czech Republic) in term of immigrants and Islam is 86%~ is irreligious.

>being atheist or religious has nothing to do with whether or not you're opposed to Islam or pretty much any other thing. in politics

But yeah, good job, post more shit to divide us on issues that are irrelevant.

>atheists
Irrelevant. They are anti-whites and that is the problem.

Don't worry Leaf your country is speeding up efforts and is going to easily overtake us in the.

Czech are also slavic so that's why they don't deal with fuvking muslims. Western Europe is an atheist shithole. And ironicially they're the ones who want them. Anywhere where whites are atheist they tend to be liberal.

Western europe atheist shithole
Eastern Europe have a strong Catholic Christian faith and don't want them. There's a strong connection

at least we're trying you fucking leaf

Dude. Canada is the fastest population demographic shift out of all white countries what are you on?

>blaming atheism
>ignoring that fact that the leader of Christianity and Jesus's Vicar is the a muzzie foot kisser.

t. Mr.Chong

>tfw we used to be 90%+ white
>tfw we used to be free of jewish brainwashing
Who sold us out? Jean Chretien?

Considering places like Russia and bullshit places like that let muzzies in like crazy and let them build shit like crazy, then the rest of christfags let jews run all over them as well. Christians are the weakest faggots of the bunch, jews run the show and muzzies are the fighting force. You are all nutless faggots.

That is really weird. I guess I associate it with their liberalism? Atheists need to learn that they're fucked under Sharia Law and Islam, and this hypocrisy needs to be pointed out time and time again.

This is true. We need a new pope or I'm going Protestant.

The atheists that everyone got mad at warned everyone about religion in general, a lot of the major atheist speakers are trying to talk about the dangers of islam, but loldongs muh neckbeard fedora. Meanwhile the pope is kissing feet like a faggot, queers and dykes are invading the church and they basically kiss the ass of any other religion.

starting to lose respect? STARTING???

Wow, you think if we tell liberals that Muslims are against their western liberalism, gay rights, women rights, etc maybe they'll start being against mass Muslim migration into the West?

Oh, wow. How did literally nobody ever think of that? Wow, let me go spread the info on twitter. I'm sure they'll be open to having their minds changed and see it out way!