Russians and speakers of russian lanuage: how would you rate Putins linguistic skills...

Russians and speakers of russian lanuage: how would you rate Putins linguistic skills? How does listening to him make you feel as a native speaker? Asking for curiosity, because he seems as a pretty talented speaker.

Bamping for interrest. He seems thoughtful, in his discourse. He measures his words carefully, and the meaning they convey in my estimation, but I don't speak Russian.

Bumping also for interest

Me wanna know too.

Bump

Bumpy bumb

bumpity bump bump

Russian is a mongrel/inferior language. He speaks like a monkey.

Are you a native russian speaker?

Is nobody a native ruski? Are they all watching Dota?

I have only be learning Russian for one year so I'm not one to talk, but I will. I recently watched that HBO documentary with Oliver Stone "The Putin Interviews." I almost weep because I realized that I may never reach that point of fluency, but I took it standing up. If anything it motivated the hell out of me. I study the language for 60+ minutes a day. I'm certainly improving a lot. Sorry if this didn't really answer your question.

Зa здopoвьe дpyзья

Native speaker, not a shill

His linguistic skills are generally very good, I'd easily give him 8/10

He is generally a fast-talker, he speaks on the point and his language is both understandable and, well, good.

He does not have a very powerful voice though, he sometimes (rarely, not like Obamka) makes pauses that are abit too long, they don't exactly feel awkward, but they become something of a meme in russia (just google khe-khe). Also, he is famous for sometimes using phrases from his KGB lexicon that, incidently, are very similar to phrases from prison vocabulary.

But that's just my opinion (I wonder why you' need it here, are u writing a thesis or something?)

Also, do note that I was basically nitpicking in my 4th sentence (maybe with the exception of the KGB-lexicon-thing, which is widely known in Russia, though it's not precisely a bad thing)

He got a few manners of speaking. First one is for answering questions and it is filled with bureaucracy words and terms, so nobody can't understand shit.
Second one is for when he is meeting with some ministers, mostly inside Russia. It's again filled with bureaucracy but but on a lesser level, and it's more people-friendly.
Third is for when he is mad. Then he uses a light variant of gopnik speech so everyone can understand that president is angry and fixing things.

Also real Putin is dead and the guy you see on the news is his doppelganger.

What bureaucracy shit are you talking about?

I am not arguing, I just wonder what do you mean when u say bureaucracy

Honest opinion on the man?

Putin is looking beautiful with his new plastic face!

Thanks for your answer. That KGB lexicon especially was interesting, can you give an example? I'm asking because I follow geopolitics as a hobby, and I like to analyse the body language and rhetoric of powerful people.

What is gopnik speech?

Also I have to ask because of your gif, what is your opinion on the situation with Ukraine?

Bump

slang
parents hate it
could get very colorful and entertaining