Leaf humor thread

leaf humor thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPRXB-cDxhI
youtu.be/JIAQhdDt_1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha great one. i'll save this

Electing Trudeau was the punchline of North America's death.

Same. I just showed it to my soon to be gf and she had a laugh too

>our President is a strong leader who is willing to stand up for what's truly right and not just take money from special interests
>lmao jk he's a pussy making millions off of being a shill

best joke of the decade

God we are fucked aren't we.

Ok Turkroach

If leafs did not shitpost to laugh, out tears would be endless as we're stuck in Canada

>A series of massacres of Albanians in the Balkan Wars were committed by the Serbian and Montenegrin Army and paramilitaries, according to international reports.[1] During the First Balkan War of 1912-13, Serbia and Montenegro - after expelling the Ottoman forces in present-day Albania and Kosovo - committed numerous war crimes against the Albanian population, which were reported by the European, American and Serbian opposition press.[2] The goal of the forced expulsions and massacres of ethnic Albanians was a statistic manipulation before the London Ambassadors Conference which was to decide on the new Balkan borders.[2][3][4] At most 120,000 Albanians of both sexes and all ages.[citation needed] died during the war including 25,000[2][4][5] killed in the first few months of the Serbian occupation of the Vilayet of Kosovo.

Second Albanian genocide when?

Lose the gun? Does Canada not have a frontier history? And they say this in Mountie gear. As a burger, this saddens even me

these lands that I live in are not free
these lands that I live in are not fun
these lands are burring
I'm in a constant hell

>""could""

I got aids from that picture and I expect the Canadian government to pay for my treatment.

man, I wonder how long I would be in prison for if they looked at all of my posts on here

there are millions of those neckbeard replies, why did that one get so many replies?

heh....

Honestly we all are

youtube.com/watch?v=xPRXB-cDxhI

Decided to mix the two. Really make the case on who we're dealing with

youtu.be/JIAQhdDt_1c

bagged milk is cheaper

Lose the gun huh?
So...a defenseless nation?

What a crock of shit.
I'm in Newfoundland (born and bred) and we fucking hate multiculturalism.
Stay the fuck out before I cracking ye across the jaw wit me big ol' cock!

are filipinos honorary canadians,
or are canadians honorary filipinos?

The Day of the Rake is going to be the first mercy genocide in history, isn't it?

Do you really want to add tens of thousands of new Democrat voters?

millions*

Take AB, remove anyone but whites, boom, new repub state

for fuck's sakes

>Step 1: Lose the gun

Come and take it.

Did her son laugh too?

Just knowing my mere presence on this site triggers most Sup Forumsacks is reason enough to keep coming back. Keep the bants coming faggets.

>have to buy the milk in a bag
>it's already more expensive even when controlled for canada's weak dollar
>then you have to buy this special pitcher to even fucking use the bag
>probably costs as much as a bag of milk itself
>now you have to buy some kind of clip to close the fucking bag you have to cut open because that's the only way to reuse it unless you want to drink a shit ton of milk in one setting
>cheap pitcher probably falls apart in the fridge so you have to buy new ones all the time

It's not bants when it's real. Your Countries sad, pathetic slide into oblivion is definitely not bants.

>Just knowing my mere presence on this site triggers most Sup Forumsacks

Nobody knows or cares who you are

>Literally a terrorist who not even Amnesty International could bring itself to defend

This revisionist history bullshit has to stop.

Don't listen to those GTA faggots. Plenty of Canadians have guns

Canadians are objectively the most Autistic humans in all of the Americas, more so than the spics and mystery meat in Central/South America. Seriously, Europeans, if you ever come to America AVOID AVOID AVOID CANADA, and I don't say that lightly. They are arrogant, rude, snooty and annoying as fuck. They brag about pointless shit and are objectively the most passive-aggressive beta humans I've EVER encountered. THERE IS A REASON AS TO WHY THIS BOARD LOOKS DOWN UPON LEAFS.

>Nobody knows or cares who you are
TAKE THAT BACK

Nigga, been using the pitcher for 5 years now. Also
>clip to close bag.
How are your weak ass bone, Manlet?

I dont hate you or feel triggered by you, I just find you to be a laughing stock

no idea in canada but in here is almost half the price of a box milk

>>then you have to buy this special pitcher to even fucking use the bag
you can use any pot to hold it

>>now you have to buy some kind of clip to close the fucking bag
nigga just use one of those, dont you wash your clothes...

>americans cant aford washing machines
>they must pay mrs goldman to wash their clothes

that explains everything

>They are arrogant, rude, snooty and annoying as fuck.

Only in the cities. In the Maritimes everyone is as friendly as hell (barring a few Halifax hipsters perhaps).

DELET THIS

>lose the gun
wew baby

maritimes, literally the shithole of Canada, always voting liberals, gibs me muh welfare check ....Africville. maritimes been cucked long before the word meant anything.

You're right, we don't have great scenery, friendly white people everywhere, cheap houses and land, great culture and parties... it's hell on earth, so please stay away and be grateful for your tiny exorbitant condo at Keele and Eglinton and your neighbours who speak 58 fucking languages and never talk to you

>USA: We just elected a jewish nigger for 8 years. Bet you can't outcuck us Canada.
>Canada: Wanna bet?
>*Elects Trudeau*
>USA: B-b-but... how?!
>*Teleports behind USA*
>Canada: Hehe nothing personnel guy

So you hold it closed 24/7 in the fridge...?

We have dryers, ding dong. They're like washing machines but instead of water they use hot air to dry your clothes quickly.

>You have freedom of speech
>But within reason

We will save you, Canada. We'll kill you all.

Kek

>Step One: Lose the gun
Guns were pretty much unregulated in Canada until 30 years ago. Even still we have one of the highest national rifles per capita in the world.

>Step Two: Buy a canoe
Accurate. Also buy a gun, a bow, and small animal traps though.

>Step Three: Live multiculturally
Canada was 90% white less than 20 years ago.

This infographic is a fucking meme which negates 300+ years of history and replaces it with leftist memes created by (((them))) 30 years ago.

Why don't you address the fact that you voted time and time again for this destructive leftist filth?

>Maritimes is so based and traditional
>You vote for Liberals every single election
>Wow please stay away we are so based

Jewish slaves killing white people? A match in my sock.

>favela apes never heard of a dryer

Dude, you're beyond fucked. In fact, you are so beyond fucked that the light from fucked will reach you in about 1000 years.

>americans cant aford washing machines

Bagged milk AND no clothes dryers? Is hanging your clothes up to dry inside your house during the winter also a Canadian cultural preference?

A
FUCKIN
CHINK

Typical.

Pretty sure that was Obama, someone's quite arrogant aren't they?

>you voted time and time again for this destructive leftist filth?

I sure as hell didn't. People here vote Liberal because they haven't yet been cursed with diversity and still think it's the 1800s

If you kill them all they win

>Being this new

GBTR

>Ape addicted to corn syrup can't hang his clothes outside to dry because niggers will steal his 5 XL clothes

>too poor to afford a drying machine
ayyyyyyy

Just nuke my shit, senpai.