You heard him you fucking assholes. Stay away from good music because they hate you

You heard him you fucking assholes. Stay away from good music because they hate you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbOLQvk_VIw
youtube.com/watch?v=DrFSmOlXrMg
ranker.com/list/famous-people-with-narcolepsy/celebrity-lists
youtube.com/watch?v=R0AqE9dapV0
youtube.com/watch?v=QD0D7IuriWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=teetvAUcG_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbhx4p9qTts
youtube.com/watch?v=JpMt_YqVbhw
youtube.com/watch?v=P7B-AlKTdGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's dead he can't tell me what to do

he should kill himself

Best post in the entire thread my negro

Curt Kobain killed rock. He's the reason rock music went from fun, exciting music to an "alternative" for edgelord white kids. Now, all the white youth listen to rap

Good thing I don't even like Nirvana

Oh look another faggot that took the faggots way out of a difficult life situation

Overrated """""musician""""

spbp

but seriously, follow in Kurt's footsteps and put a shotgun in your mouth OP. you don't fucking know us.

>Don't come to our shows
Easy enough.
>don't buy our records
Why would I ever pay money for something that's freely available in about a billion different locations on the internet?

Only the beautiful bird gets caged. Nobody would go see courtney love at an exhibit they'd only puke and die of dehydration

he looks like a beta cuck in pain

I torrented all that shit so I guess I didn't buy it.

You do realize Kurt Cobain hated being famous and was actively trying to kill his career before he killed himself, right?

>Hate people of any colour

So all the white hating jews and leftists should probably not be buying his records huh.

He said Trump would be president.
Try again liberals

So he's fine with hating islam then

Fucking this so much.

Speaking of rock, you guys need to check out The Sword. Fucking super epic power/stoner metal band. A mixture of Black Sabbath and Manowar. Age of Winters and Gods of the Earth are my 2 fave albums of theirs. Literally can listen to all of their songs without pressing skip once.

He never said that.

That's what made it so artistic. The lyrics to in bloom display how Kurt realized no one paid attention to his poetry. The verses make no sense at all, then the chorus calls them out.

And you can see that, and not that Kurt Cobain was trying to kill off any support for Nirvana so that way it would go back to being a dumb thing he did with his friends for fun? Meaning that he was just trying to get people to stop listening to his music with more and more outrageous interview statements?

Tool is art, nirvana is just faggotry, my god he was an admited cuck and ended his own life, patethic

>nirvana
>good music
Sure.

"smells like teen spirit" was his only modestly good song, and only because it was a popular meme at the time, not for the quality of the music. The rest of his repertoire was shit, had he not painted the ceiling with his brain he would have been forgotten as a musician.

He once said everybody is gay

I'd love for Kurt Cobain to live around modern niggers for a year.

he never said that and his music was shit anyway. i'd kill myself if i wrote that garbage too.

Hes popular because he makes indie roasties moist

>5'4 junkie faggot who offed himself wants more faggots, womyn and niggers

like clockwork

How appetising

To be fair to Kurt in the 80s actual fag bashing wasnt that uncommon. Comparing his views now a quarter of a century old to sjw circle-jerk ( that would de-platform him for daring to write rape me) is kinda disingenuous. He'd never functioning as a performer in 2017, he'd be esten alive by his ideological base.

Fucking shut up gay nigger

>his girlfriend was a cunt and self-admitted dyke
>cia niggers orchestrated his death
>defends both until his dying breath
Top cuck.

Fuck. Ill pretend im in an udon restaurant the next time i hear that crap

He didn't even play it live because it was too "mainstream" or some shit

What a fucking faggot, fans probably got into Nirvana because of that song and this shithead can't even play it for them, even though they're funding his heroin addiction? Piece of shit

WOW you fukn IDOT
he alredy dead

fpbp

An actual cuck that was killed by his cucktress. Even if you like him, this should be a warning of the inherent danger of being a pussy.

heh ye man he a fuckin idot
lern music fgt

Where do we fucked so bad, that you can't no longer be greater than your own prejudices.

And he was ground down by a woman and took his own life. Weak will. Weak conviction. Weak beliefs. Weak man.
He wrote that he loved his daughter so much and didnt want the world to tai taibt her, then blew a shotgun. A selfish man, obsessed with himself and no one else. Fuck him and his beliefs. He made music, nothing else.

he was a retarded faggot drug addict who died like a fucking selfish prick - let's listen to his wise words

I know fag bashing was common and it was funny as hell. PC people like Kurt ruin the fun with their shitty music and shitty politics. Listen to a real metal band.

He's a worthless faggot that hung around pedo William Burroughs. Cobain only had a couple of 'good' songs, and they actually were only mediocre. Nirvana is just another project of the (((entertainment industry))) to push poison on the American population.

>good music
>music from mentally deranged drug using losers

Pick one. Only Jewish funded and supported arts praise degenerates.

Yes, let's all take advice from a drug addict who didn't live to age 30.

Just reading the lyrics he seems to be shitting on horny kids that listen to him.

I'm going to call that idiot faggot's phone number he put at the bottom and tell him how much I hate jews, minorities, women and homosexuals.

He's still alive, unlike the relevance of his music. More Illuminati trash, like the foul masonic sell out in pic related

OMFG so much this. Cobain destroyed music with his whiny, depressed bullshit. He ate that bullet 10 years too late

>Nirvana
>"Good music"

This is some great b8, Aussie!

>good music
I quit buying his Tapes. I bought 3 of them when they were "fresh/new". Nevermind/in utero/MTV Live. They were an overrated jam band. They were good yes, and in a way I would compare them to Led Zepplin. Overrated Jam band that just happened to hit at the right place and time. Good Yes. Overrated? Yes also.

Nirvana was good, and they may have ended up like the Foo Fighters? Kurt was murdered...possibly by his wife? He certainly was talented, but I often wonder about the "27" club. Has it become a thing now? Could the death/suicide of a specific member of a "popular" band instantly catapult the others into the top tier? Does it make us give empathy to the surviving members? I always feel sorry for Dave Groll and other "survivors". I think Bands that suffer loss at on a rise must always have that regret/remorse. Do you think anyone ever wonders "Could I do more? Could I have done more?" Ever wonder why all "good" musicians are eccentric? Because you and all your friends live fast and die early. The ones that survive are somehow immune to death, and either sober up or pickle out.

Kurt had a great future. He was from Seattle. He would certainly be a SJW today. His trajectory with the people he was with would have made him somewhat of a pain in the ass....Quite possibly being a late show band.

>A MULATTO
>AN ALBINO
>A MOSQUITO
>MY LIBIDO
how can he say that he isn't racist after talking shit about like four races in a row in one song

It's because of people like him much better bands like Hardline went under the radar. Fuck Kurt.

Eh, most of his music either alludes to sex or calling his fan base morons. As for politics he ended up dead quick and was a literal heroin junky. The only time you see him quoted is on Sup Forums boards to wind ppl up. As for fag bashing, it's nigger tier and so is finding it funny.

He didn't even stoped grunge,

youtube.com/watch?v=wbOLQvk_VIw

he was

>i think we're on a team together!

>distortion overload
>good music

Pick one, mate.

I HAVE AN IDEA, BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF WITH A SHOTGUN BITCH, YOU CAN BLOW YOUR "MUSIC" OUT MY ASS, OH WAIT YOU CANT, YOU HAVE NO HEAD SUICIDAL BITCH FAGGOT AHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. KILL YOURSELF.... OH WAIT, ROFLMAO!

Yes, Kurt was possibly an MK-Ultra/Monarch product. Faggot Gus Vant Sant's movie "My Own Private Idaho" about gay hustlers is thought to actually be partially based on Cobain.

youtube.com/watch?v=DrFSmOlXrMg

>Tool is art

he was also a smack head. I should really take his opinions seriously.

I don't really hate anybody except for anti white genocidal maniacs who advocate for white replacement and suppression

I love to sing along to Nirvana songs knowing that Kurt Cobain's emo ghost is pissed. Do something dead faggot. You can't.

Good job, fucking leaf.

Last days is based of cobain. My own private idaho is a van sants highschool dealer with narcolepsy made shakespearean style.

Nirvana is overrated, Alice in Chains is way better.

The Pixies > Nirvana

Pls go.

anda a cagar putazo

I REMEMBER FUCKING MY 14 YEAR OLD GIRLFRIEND TO YOUR MUSIC, I NEVER EVEN LIKED IT, I JUST LIKED GETTING PUSSY SINCE I WAS 13. I REMEMBER FUCKING HER IN THE BATHROOM WHILE MY 14 YEAR OLD FRIENDS ALL WAITED PATIENTLY OUTSIDE. YOUR FAGGOT SHIT AMOUNTS TO A SINGLE MILEY CYRUS RECORD THESE DAYS. YOU ARE LUCKY YOU BLEW YOUR BRAINS OUT LIKE THE FAGGOT YOU WERE.

Shit music, shit guy

Kurt was murdered though.

THIS!

Nirvana's overrated anyway

Watch the very short video I linked above(6 min), MOPI may well have been about Cobain. Cobain had narcolepsy and was was obviously bi.

ranker.com/list/famous-people-with-narcolepsy/celebrity-lists

That's like being pissed at Radiohead for not playing Creep

Lel - did one good song, blew his brains out and somehow we should listen to this fucking loser?

>mentioning
>talking shit
come on.
This is why he murdered himself.

>implying Nirvana has more than one song
Lmao

>taking advice from a guy that married a whore.

>lol listening to a pussy who splattered his brains because he's a pussy.

Good riddance

>putazo

They only HAVE one song. Every other song is the same fucking thing.

*tips shotgun*

>*murdered

>t. 12 year old
His music was unironically good. Rock was literally glam trash before Nirvana came in. Fuck off with your shitty taste.

nirvana sucks dick lol who cares

pol has become like the get off my lawn generation. holy shit you guys are fucking losers

Try me pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=R0AqE9dapV0
youtube.com/watch?v=QD0D7IuriWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=teetvAUcG_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbhx4p9qTts
youtube.com/watch?v=JpMt_YqVbhw
youtube.com/watch?v=P7B-AlKTdGQ

>inb4 "its shit"

HEY WAIT, don't forget "Heartshaped Box" that songs good to.

Kurt Cobain was a fucking queer that liked Seahorses because he wanted to be one because the males give birth. If that fucker was still alive today he probably would have gotten a sex change

Notice how he didn't say trannies. Besides at his time the world was a much different place.

>Nirvana and the beta uprising of Grunge btfo fagrock and made music great again.

This kills the dad rockers

Quads! I'd say he signed up on his own, he's into Satanism and all that - aka shortcut to masonry

>Covers one eye, dates a tranny, encouraging suicide, pentagram symbols everywhere

>ofofofofof ownne ee ee life so hard aahaahaahaa
Literally edgy shit that drove rock out of mainstream.

At the time I also liked, Danzig, Mushroomhead, Mudvayne, and Slipknot.
Make fun of me all you want, I'm still alive.
Also Pumpkinhead, who happens to still be based to this day, talk shit about them and I will be surely triggered.

Ye fuk fagz and shyt

you're going to jail, because he killed himself.

Nice slide thread

Kill yourself with a shotgun. LOL. Too bad you didn't learn more than five chords... loser. glad you're dead