Should America Bomb Every Other Country In the World?

Give me one reason why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x6fMG9Ki0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America should be bombed, fucking Kike puppets
Death to America and death to Israel

That doesn't sound very Canadian of you

>bombing white countries
You played yourself.

Canada should gather as many missiles as it can, like North Korea, and fire all of them at the US.

damn anti Semite! With Jews you CAN'T lose!

One the Dual Israeli ZOG behind White Genocide in ZOGmerica is ended then Israel's leadership will have to be detained and put on trial for acts of war against the American people like 911 and the uss liberty holocausts and much much more.

Hitler's way is THE ONLY WAY. End ISRAEL THE TERRORIST JEW STATE to END WHITE GENOCIDE, There IS NO OTHER WAY.

Here's how Real Men destabalizae a JEW TERRORIST WORLD ORDER and Stop White Genocide from being allowed to happen which will always be inevitable under ZOG ISRAELI TERRORIST CRIMINAL RULE mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

>America
>White

This is a picture of your average American man. Notice anything?

....however bombing another middle eastern country like yours is a different story

Yeah one thing actually....why are you posting pictures of yourself on Sup Forums?

Here's a picture of my mom

is she white enough for you

Gonna need to see some nudes to confirm.

Bomb all countries depicted in grey

How much money would that cost to drop nukes on literally everywhere in the world?

then who will do all the slave labor that powers our consumption?

here you go found this on her email

You guys wouldn't even be able to hit us. I'd be surprised if half of you guys even knew where we were.

We would if we had the weapons.

You might want to start with your own country first seeing as it is the progenitor of all modern degeneracy.

Fuck off we're full

Never denied us being puppets as well. You're just a better chess piece for the kikes.

Because we'd all die in nuclear fire, you included.

Israel is the ZOG behind White Genocide and DEGENERACY WORLD WIDE.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8x6fMG9Ki0

>Give me one reason why not?
Because the world is a liability, not an asset, and we don't want it.

Mexico only. They have invaded us and are 100% violent cartel controlled