DUDE WEED LOL

>globalnews.ca/news/3336705/canada-pot-legalization-by-july-2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zfTgX
youtube.com/watch?v=MFtvty2khsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>$20 a gram
>$70 1/8

what a bargain....this will definitel run the cartels out of business! good job Castrudeau.

>$20 a gram

Can you please go fucking rape yourself with a railroad spike?

Thats how it starts.

In urugay weed devaluated faster than the venezuelan currency.

sheeit

he was supposed to do it before 2018
now it is 2018
then they'll say we couldn't
he is only good for giving away money to terrorists and Clinton crime family

It's literally the price we have here, and it's illegal here too.

archive.is/zfTgX

What's the plan re the UN charter on drugs?

UN law > leaf law

Dude legistlation lmao

I don't even smoke, and I know $20 a gram is high

Good. I hope all of the retards that voted for dude weed slowly get the wool pulled over their eyes.

>20 CAD/g
Poduced for $2.5 or less. Somebodx gets rich.

I don't do weed so I don't know the standard amount-to-cost ratio. Would that be several times the street price or what?

to be fair canadian dollarydoos aren't worth much. this will also drive the price of illegal weed way below this point or else people will just buy the legal stuff.

So are we just going to pretend there's any proof of $20/gram?

I'd expect no less from leafs at this point

You forgot that he gave 800 million to apefrica.

skunk ung unk

this

It's already $10/gram or cheaper black market.

There's lots for twenty and over now at Canadian dispensaries, but thats for high grade stuff like moon rocks, and black hash etc.

>cannacucks pay $20/gram
>niggers pay $3
>C U C K E D
>C
>U
>C
U
>d

dude,weed , shill thread is obvious, kill yourself and your nigger mother, day of the rope is our hope.

I sell pounds that work out to $1.76/gram

5$ a gram for med quality shit here please don't make it legal just decriminalize it

hail satan

Nice
Smoke weed everyday douboweb XD

Is it any good? And would you ship to the u.s sir

Its 3 out of 4 stars, greenhouse hydroponic and no you'd have to make a road trip

>$20 a gram

That stuff better blow you into the stratosphere for six hours at that kind of price.

in Quebec the black market will keep thriving with those kinds of prices, fuck 20 a gram I can often get 20 an eighth, max 30 for super dank shit. The distribution infrastructure is already there, there are more delivery services than you can count in Montreal that deliver high quality weed with quick and good customer service. Do you think they're going to stop once it's legal? AFAIK it's a much lesser punishment for selling liquor without a license than being caught with illegal weed.

MFW people buying legal weed will have the carbon tax added. Don't we all love Justin Taxdeau?

The state of British drug laws in comparison

where does it say $20 grams? I pay $5/g at a dispensary in Toronto.

>I can either grow my own or buy BC bud at $120oz

>I pay $5/g at a dispensary in Toronto

stop smoking lawn trimmings

bad for your health

Nice dude and shit thatd be a hell of a roadtrip for me

I can also get 125mg cookies for $5 each

>31 fps
>first win for a game thats been out for like 3 fucking months

what a faggot

Yay priorities!!!

Only 20 a gram? I used to buy for 40 a gram before my dealer called the cops on me and got me arrested and this was in early 2000s

It is. My dealer used to sell me 40 a gram before he ratted me out

It is number one priority to be fair. I can't get a job due to my criminal record

Weed is pretty cheap now, and with everyone being allowed up to 4 plants per house why would you even need to buy it?

You leaf fuckers better buy a ton of weed to support the refugees we are sending over.

You pulled that number straight out of your ass you fucking faggot. Get raped by a moose.

>$20

Are we talking CAD or USD? Because, if it's CAD, that's worth the equivalent of 12 pesos right about now with the way your dollar has tanked.

>My dealer used to sell me 40 a gram before he ratted me out

Sheeit, nigga, you got fucked TWICE by the same dude.

I've never heard of it being more than 20 a gram. I think your dealer was screwing you.

jesus fuck you are dumb. how do pay that price more than 0 times?

yeah no one is paying for or selling 20/g unless its some certified cup winner shit that is incredible, even still the best growers in cali are charging 45-50 an 8th at the most, 3000-3400/pound high times shit

on average weed is 8-10/a gram for top shelf

20/gram? pathetic

T. colorado fag

lel

Here in Brazil you can get 25g for like $15

>implying any of the relevent countries care about UN authority

Currently paying ~$7/g for chronic at my vancouver dispensary. Get your cards now boys, they'll be mighty hard to get after next year. Because it's "medicine" there are no taxes on it

Fuck that shit.
I can already get it cheaper than 10$ gram

Implying it's not shit mexican brick grade or carelessly grown outdoor shit.
Fuck off monkey we're speaking about things that would make your brain die

12 BUCKS A GRAM, FIRMS!
youtube.com/watch?v=MFtvty2khsg

fuck this country