Be honest

Do you think north korea can really start Ww3 and end the world, killing you?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/01/27/draft-executive-order-shows-how-trump-wants-to-grow-the-u-s-military-significantly/?utm_term=.779003bb3e10
archive.is/YvccF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They've had capability to hit any of our coastal cities including D.C. for several years. Most people don't know that NK has the world's largest submarine fleet. They are capable of delivering SLBMs Bukgeukseong-1s have a 500km+ range and can deliver a nuclear warhead.

They are just sabre rattling like they always have. NK's assumption is that if they become a nuclear power they can compete, and will be left alone.

They can, yet they won't.
All bark, no bite. Pussies.

>Radical left retards like Horsey make fun of Kim

Really makes me think. Does this mean I should actually be supporting NK? Hmmm...

Can they ? Of course.
Will they? well...that is what my government leaders , media and the Military says....I think it is far more probable than not. Remember Bin flabbin talked shit like that years before he carried out 9/11.....so you gotta take them for their word...why the fuck else would anyone threaten an armed and dangerous nation like America ? Only other alternative is that this is some kind of trap. That if far more probable.

I think they are capable of starting a war. Would that be a world? That is questionable. It would unleash unpredictable forces which would be difficult to control. Bombing them would only be the begining. Whereit would end is anyones guess.

I hope so. You're a faggot if you don't.

Support? No. Have a rational understanding of how geo-politics works? Yes.

>Please hit LA.

Nobody would take their side in a nuclear conflict.

would kill me because muh pacifism

No. At the same time I think that the US should ban companies from doing any business in China and we should leave the Norks alone. They aren't our problem and I don't like dealing with commies at all.

largest shit tier soviet era deisel sub fleet you fucking idiot

yeah, i bet we'd be scared of the worlds largest tank fleet if it was all ww2 tanks

This will be exactly like "The Mother of all Battles". Command and control will be knocked out 1 hour in. KIJ will be found in a rat hole playing with his dick a month later.

i hope he does blow up los angeles. that place needs to be wiped from this world.

NK is irrelevant and the US is trying to provoke them into starting a war. Trouble is because they have nukes the amerifats are too scared to do another Iraq or Afghanistan.

North Korea doesn't exist. It's a fake boogeyman.

>Bin flabbin
>9/11
Hahahahahahahahahaha

You are a fucktard. Good day sir.

We don't know where they all are. Even old fleets can't all be seen in the vastness of the ocean...

Maybe the endgame isn't a nuclear war. Maybe they are being used as bait to draw America into a conflict which would weaken America. The last thing America wants now is a long drawn out war on China's border.

>north korea fires missiles
>our missile defenses shoot them down
>we bomb the shit out of them and sell them to china

there's a very good reason why they won't

An EMP would pretty much fuck us good, but as we all starve to death at least we'll be consoled by the fact that whatever is left of North Korea is a radioactive hell.

no. they're developing nuclear weapons to uncuck themselves from china. also to make sure they don't end up like Libya

>blow up Los Angeles

wtf I love the norks now

I think NK might get themselves buttfucked, but I am far to the East so they can't touch me.

But that is so obvious a scenario that even a random dude on Sup Forums can see it....it would have to be something far more complicated. NK has played out scenarios you just know kimmy has a big sandbox in his room where he likes to set up his soldiers and plan war.

NK has conducted exercisrs with those shitty submarines where they have managed to get right amongst the American fleet. Even the Americans were surprised. Plenty of lectures on youtube explaining this tactic. The loss of one aircraft carriet would be a massive blow to the US and they know it and fear it. NK has been adapting its tactics and the abilty of the shitty subs has US officials concerned.

Well if a ridiculous country like Serbia helped start WW1 I think North Korea might as well help star WW3 in a similar domino effect from major powers

>Trouble is because they have nukes the amerifats are too scared to do another Iraq or Afghanistan.

It wouldn't be another Iraq or Afghanistan because I'm pretty sure koreans even norks are nowhere as tough as iraqis or pashtuns.
Zipperheads(and europeans) are too conformist to fight for many years after the collapse of gorvernment.

>disables north korea nukes and takes out kim

That would eventually kill you no matter how far east you are. After the fallout clouds cross the continent it will poison every stream river and lake it moves over , then the outbreaks of famine and disease not to mention a secondary wave of invasion.

Please blow up LA; it'll save us the trouble.

I envy your legacy captcha, it's not even an option for me now

So what happened the last time then?

Have you been to North Korea? Anyone you know?

>NK has conducted exercisrs with those shitty submarines where they have managed to get right amongst the American fleet.
That's because our fleet dock in S Korea, so the NK subs can get "close" by hanging around their southernmost waters.
Those noisy little bastards couldn't sneak up on your fat momma while she's taking a bath.

If NK is in a plan with Russia and Iran alone all they would have to do is hit us once , NK is likely a pawn for Russia , China and Iran as well as Assad in Syria.
The fucked up thing is....they already got us in a catch 22.....damned if we do and damned if we don't...

>Muh Axis of Evil!

>run around sanctioning everyone who looks at you funny with impunity
>wonder why everyone fucking hates you an wants to use a nuclear missile to kill you

U.S is dumb an we're all going to be made to pay for our short 100 years of bullying everyone else

No reason for any of this, none of it. It's all stupid an I wish we all could just leave each other the fuck alone

There is nothing here or in korea worth dying for fuck all of this stupidity you got CIA deep state and cucks like mccain selling us down a river dyed red in blood an its all for fucking nothing

While the freak out ensued , Russia and Iran could fuck us up. They could send a land invasion , some African nations as well as most of the middle east would shit their panties to join in that against us...I think this whole thing is a fucking trap and Russia placed puppet trump in power because he is stupid enough to take the bate.

Use your brain.

>THEY
>CAN
>NOT
>MINIATURIZE
>NUKES

I'll keep writing this in each of these retarded threads. The dumb norks have no idea how to deliver massive payloads small enough to fit inside of a warhead. That's the hard part of nuking someone, not just figuring out the reaction.

The shovel heads are hardly a threat to the US mainland. Maybe they'll manage to launch a rocket with a regular explosive payload into California's ocean water or something. Fuck up your fish.

>WWIII
>North Korea

Do you honestly think China will back NK if NK shot a nuke onto American soil?
Fuck no. The more probable thing happening is China is going to make their move with military into North Korea and either prop up a buffer while American Forces ground the rest of the country into dust or China might even invade and occupy them on our behalf, before the US can react, so that they can save some face and actually have control over how the resultant government in NK will shape up to their liking.

>tfw in practice simulations Australian subs can sneak into US fleets despite the US cheating and have more resources.
If those bogan cunts can do it I bet even Switzerland could.

You don't have it here?

You must have a short memory, Trump was the anti-war candidate while everyone else at those podiums were basically calling for putins head on a stick.
The last thing Trump wants or any his supporters is a needless and messy war that nobody gets anything out of aside from huge piles of corpses.
It's crazy how fast people forget why we voted for Trump in the first place.

North Korea has missiles only.
There is no enough foods for soldiers, and no enough oil for tanks and ships.
So the start means the end for them.

The second one. NK is China's lapdog. They tend to get the most ornery when relations with China are low.

>NK threatens US and starts performing tests
>US asks China for assistance
>China gets them to stand down on the tests but keep up the shit talking

And then they get to keep manipulating their currency and colonizing the planet.

Nuclear apocalypse is a flawed theory ie MAD theory because there isnt enough nukes to cover every location on earth. Furthermore countries won't even get half way through their nukes before they are stopped cold dead by their rivals.
There simply wont be any organised structure left making and firing the missiles after a short time period.

wow horsey that's a pretty racist drawing

Anti war ? He campaigned on building the Military and police forces like never before - he actually made the statement that our current general were worthless - trump loves attention and power , war is the fastest way to it....yea my memory is just fine and unlike your own , not selective.

If your nukes are ready to go(Which they aren't in countries currently but assuming that this nuclear exchange has built up instead of being a surprise), due to early warning you can have them all fired before you get hit.
And the point isn't that you'll lose literally every square metre of your country, the point is your country is fucked. Most of it will be an irradiated wasteland for a while, massive sathes of population are going to die, and really what else can you do?
If that guy over there decides to fire nukes your only real option is also fire nukes to fuck him up.
A proper nuclear exchange between nuclear powers would obliterate the countries and they'd likely fall into anarchy as military, civilian, industrial and governmental centres are levelled.

The Australian Collins-class sub fleet is designed specifically for quiet-running surveillance.
They are cutting edge Swede-designed superquiet subs.

The Norks have old Romeos and shallow-water 15-man Sang-O's with no missile capability and no deep water ability.

You must have voted for that windbag lol WWF !! lol
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/01/27/draft-executive-order-shows-how-trump-wants-to-grow-the-u-s-military-significantly/?utm_term=.779003bb3e10

Let's archive that archive.is/YvccF

>We shouldn't die in pointless wars and we should have a strong military are mutually exclusive.

The testing and nukes are all fine, it's when they actually launch those nukes is the problem. And once those nukes are in the air, China can't really defend them anymore because that'd mean China condoned that nuclear launch. So the only realistic path for China, if they want to retain that buffer region from encroaching American influence, is to go in there themselves and purge the leaders for more moderate ones who will still do all the barking, but not stupid enough to actually bite.

He said he wanted to rebuild the military. He never suggested starting World Wars like the Democrats were running on.

JFK is the reason the US Navy is as powerful as it is. I guess he was all out for war as well, huh?

How come libs hate NK but love islam?

>can really start Ww3 - No. They could make a first strike but I doubt anyone would take their side when we retaliated. It would be over for NK in a matter of hours. So no WW3.

>and end the world, killing you? - See above

Gotta hand it to him, Good meme

I work with some people from N Korea. They don't work in my department, but we work in the same building so I run into them once in a while. One guy is eccentric and easy to talk to, so we have talked about US-DPRK relations in the past.

He believed that N Korea had the capacity to hit the US mainland with nuclear-armed ICBMs the last time I talked to him, which was 2 years ago. However, he said that it was much more important for N Korea to attack US military forces in S Korea and Japan. Basically, without S Korea or Japan as staging areas, he said, the US would find it impossible to invade N Korea because US military forces require too much stuff and are wasteful.

We both work for the Jew-N. Yes, US taxpayer money paid to the Jew-N is used to finance N Korean employees and projects.

>US military forces require too much stuff and are wasteful
while he's right on that count and I agree about the wastefulness, it's also adorable in that his nation's army can barely keep their own troops fed and equipment maintained, while the US spend tens of thousands of dollars on toilets.

North Korea can't miniaturize nukes. And they can hardly launch a straight rocket. Even if they figured out how to direct rockets accurately, I'm not confident enough in their manual and mental ability to hit a specific target anyway. Their rockets aren't of any realy threat.

They also have no means of mobilizing an army across the pacific. So they are no threat there.

Basically they suck and they're retarded. The only good they have ever done is for China's international relations.

>My second favorite robot

And that is why America has great difficulty winning wars, because you always undetestimate the enemy. When it gets down to the nitty gritty of boots on the ground your resolve cracks. Yes you have all the gear but that isn't everything. It usually ends up with you snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

what a naive way to think about the situation. They only do their chest beating when, every year, S. Korea and the USA hold a joint drill where the simulate nuking Pyongyang

BTW we violated the terms of the cease fire that "ended" the Korean War. We have hella weapons pointed right at them stationed in S. Korea.

The cartoonist is a naive fuck and you are simply an FBI shill

nah, jews just want another rothchild bank.

North Korea wouldn't dare. It would cause more problems than it solves.

>Not spamming DPRK and Kimmy with these cartoons to meme WW3
Low energy.

No, they are mere a begger and buffer.

pretty sure you can thank the bleeding heart faggots back home for that one.

Oh, I am well aware that they are still far from ready to actually lob a nuke at US Proper.
But if this goes on for a good while and they get a break of some sort, the scenario still stands. We're at this nightmarish limbo where we can't do anything right now because NK hasn't really done or are capable of doing all the shit they yell, so China isn't going to really do anything. It is only AFTER they accomplish what they threaten to do, that's when everything slams into GO, and at that point, it'd be too late to prevent whatever damage they do.

please kimmy i dont ask for much but dew it blow a fucking hole in commiefornia let it be my birthday present if you want but just fucking destroy one of their communist cities

dew it

I agree with you and can you imagine the outrage if planeloads of American servicemen started returning home in coffins? Protests on the streets, condemnation for Trump. Would there be a draft? Not likely. At one stage in Iraq the was more private soldiers than US soldiers. Effectively a hired army draining taxpayers money. NK simply wouldn't have the same problem thats why I think if anything they would want a ground war

>Horsey being vaporized by nuclear fire
If only.

Why do you newfags not see through the propaganda and saber-rattling? Kim only wants to secure his rule over North Korea, this is why he is developing Nukes. Trump and co. are going on TV and saying "We will attack North Korea" when he said his entire campaign he would not announce military operations. There are 200k Americans in the range of North Korea. Any possible gains from a strike (money) are not work risking those lives and Tokyo/Seoul.

The Norks only possess missiles that we can intercept. Even China doesn't have MIRVs. Only Russia is a real nuclear threat.

off by two

That could stop a PLANNED ICBM with probably a 50% success rate, it is not worth the risks. Also, I can guarantee China has MIRVs and over """200 missiles."""

Bro, I live in Commiefornia, and I want them to hit us. Fuckin PURGE this place.

if he were to do it, im praying he starts with cali. definitely nothing wed miss.

>no more judd apatow movies
>no more meryl streep speeches
>none of those faggots over there would fight if the other states went altogether.

do it...

Do you think it's that hard for them?
Seems like they can make a tactical-sized weapon of only 750 kilos, which would be easy to fit on a basic missile.
15kt is all it takes to fuck up a city. Would only blow up a few neighborhoods of even small Seattle, but that's enough.
Mushroom Cloud + Radiation, might as well be a 9MT fusion giant.

This guy fucking gets it. Source: am DoD contractor. So much absurd shit flies under the radar when its done by contractors. Costs a lot, sure, but nobody gives a fuck about contractors since they arent a military branch. They have no pomp or parade, just a faceless corp paid to do the forty work.