What's the most cucked thing you have ever seen? Bonus points if it's not sexual

What's the most cucked thing you have ever seen? Bonus points if it's not sexual

fuck them, theyll go with the niggers.

pic related.

People voting for trump.

The Antipope

Well it's not the most cucked thing, but one of my coworkers told me that he often hangs out/goes hiking with this girl that won't date him. Why the fuck would you keep talking to the same girl after getting friend zoned that hard? He's a good looking 6'4 guy but christ have some nuts luke

sexual but holy shit

Proper cuckery always has sexual undertones

Fair point. Undertones > overtones dough.
In terms of rage induction.

My town. Gave an award to some preacher of a Mosque for helping "refugees" and of course no other religion was represented at the town awards ceremony.

>"If I could vote for Obama a third term, i would've!"

This is highly degenerate but at least nothing of value was lost

This can't be real

>tfw very privileged
Feels good.

Women refuse to go to police for fear of their rapist would be deported so I believe it. Hell when one of them found out her rapist was later deported she cried. Yes this was Sweden.

Leafs

250 ain't bad

>3023482094238 D PINGPONG!!!!

Got the same.

We're very privileged by 2 1/2 times the standard. Didn't appreciate my religion being otherified though.

What is other?

Good I hate that fucking communist, he needs to be replaced.

men - genitals mutilated at birth
women - chooses to mutilate son although their genitals were protected by law
hell of a privilege ill say.

Uncucked nation vs cucked Empire.
Easy choice.

Public elementary schools.

The walls are absolutely plastered with fag acceptance, tranny acceptance, diversity communist propaganda. They are trying their hardest to suppress gen Z

maybe im too kind to merkel but I think shes not entirely at fault if half the country already thinks their own flag is a racist symbol

It's real search Karsten Nordal Hauken

my score 310

Same with my old high school when I had to go back their after all these years for something. Brought my blood to a boil.

>short is -10pp
>fat is -20pp
Is the scale just arbitrary or am I just dumb? Do they consider being short a smaller hurdle than being fat?

The collective ass raping of Europe and whites worldwide.

I watched a cold case murder documentary where 2 black men beat a man to death for "disrespecting" them. He was a really nice guy trying to break up the fight. The two chimps fled the scene, resisted arrest, attacked police during interrogation multiple times as well.

They only got 11 years of jail. Ive literally never seen any neolib hogwash posted on Sup Forums that was more cucked than that city.

Damn, I only got 225.

>285

feelwhiteman.jpg

Not actually true

I guess since they're all women writing this stupid shit, yes they actually think that.

Your entire way of life is being otherified, you dense fuck. Wake up.

bingbongistain is the cuck capitol of the world

>does what the Bible says
>gets called an antipope

Nigga what?

>Daughter is a coalburning whore
>Supporting anti-apartheid and shit
>God fucking damn it i didnt have a child for this shit
>regret.cpp
>She is now going to a protest
>really fucking neato, hope the nigs kill her and destroy the car
>I have insurance on that car
>It actually fucking happens
>They burn the fucking car to ashes
>Awww_Jizzzzz.gif
>And they stabbed and killed the bitch of my daughter too
>Really fucking nice
>Have to attend a court full of niggers
>God damn it
>Stand there for some hours
>I am so fucking happy the insurance passed
>Gonna buy myself some thai bois with the money
>And some new tits for the wife too
>The niggers get out free
>Shake their hands for their great service

More than sweden/germany? They arrest people for insulting islam and allow immigrant to get away with anything.

Yeah that pretty much does it.

I would say so

Dafug is this shit? Fuck I've always hated life and people but these dark days are next level. Liquor is necessary for me to go on pol.

Maybe blacks can pretend for a day to build a decent civilization and not rape white women.

Mexican, what?

Well, when you put it like that

The head of my graduate school department would sit there and let a feminist professor yell at him for hours. It was like a marathon of Bernie and BLM.

so the lower score is better basically? Fun, kind of like golf. 270 btw

Britbongistan is just as bad as Sweden. Ireland is a bit slow but getting there.

Sup Forums

>Wealty

Same thing in the UK, they're even worse when it comes to thought police than Sweden, and don't forget the Rotherham and other cities Paki rape gangs and how politicians and police let it slide for so long, even though they knew all about it.

Germany might be worse though, but I doubt it.

bill burr raising his nigger wife's child sired from a different man

My girlfriends coworkers husband met us for drink wearing mint green knee high shorts, tucked in vertical striped shirt, bow tie, numale face/glasses and extolling how much better Hillary was than Trump.

Fpbp

My mom cheated on my dad and he's still with her. He stays home, cleans the house and cooks food while she works.

Not true.

This... thing

It's called having friends, you should try it sometime.

RARE?

>straight white christian male
>got -25
check your privilege, sjw scum

Blacks are raping 30,000 white girls every year. Then killing about 500 of us every year in the US, then killing more than that every year in South Africa. And they cheer it on.

At this point they have killed over 50,000 whites and raped hundreds of thousands. that doesn't include when they Genocided us in Zimbabwe or Hati, add at least another 50,000 murders for that.

I will not apologize to them. They have raped and killed more of us than we ever did to them. And we send them food. We gave them medicine, we taught them to till the land and grow food rather than chase animals with sticks. We showed them how to build buildings and use electricity. I have yet to hear a thank you form even one nigger for raising them out of the stone age and feeding them.

Slavery? Don't even get me started. The Barbary slave trade was Africans going to south Europe and kidnapping whites. The US only had 388,000 slaves, but the Barbary slave trade was over a million.

The people who really hurt blacks, who enslaved more than 90% of them that were slaves? That's the Spanish. Most slaves went to Brazil. They have never even asked the Spanish to apologize so they can go right to hell. I am not kowtowing to this bullshit for another goddamn second.

The blacks hate us, it's just basic tribalism. They always support their own and always take from others.

He actually hired and helped the release of his daughter's murderers. There is a special place in hell for boomers and nigger loving christ cucks.

If I was black THIS is what I would be taking offense to
fuck these white cocksuckers involving their children in this demeaning activity, just as a way to remind niggers that this is what we did to them

do liberals think about what they do BEFORE they do it? Surely they look back on this shit and think "wow that was fucking dumb and the opposite of what we wanted to convey"
Not surprising the fuckers trying to twist history in school also have issues learning from their own mistakes

Life is tough when you're short homeless deformed and fat

Gen Z is going to be fucking savage. They're like the quiet repressed kid at school who unleashes his rage in a mass murder. And there's a whole fucking generation of them

Your numbers are off.
I'm not a nigger lover, nor will I ever be, but your numbers need to be reworked.

Holy shit Britain is dead.

how do britcucks live with themselves

West Virginia confirmed to be /ourstate/

310, what do I win?

The "sun belt" is so absolutely cucked. Is it true what they say? Shit skins just can't handle the cold?

I started sweating from the rage. WHAT THE FUCK IS A TV LICENSE AND WHY DO THEY HAVE/NEED A DATABASE?

man white christian able bodied hetero middle average tall
320 boom WASPS win

should of paid you reparations 40 acres and a mule would have been cheaper

modern day uk is like 1984

>450

Is that an ant kabob

Sup Forums

I would imagine the western half of that has more Mexicans.

260, feelsgoodman

Delet this

i am a middle eastern muslim who identifies as transgender, homosexual, i am short and disfigured as well as mentally retarded. How privileged am I?

Bussing...

Integration...

Immigration...

I wonder how many niggers he'd killed in the past?