>2018
>Democrats elected into congress
>impeach Trump
>impeach Pence
>Speaker of the house becomes president
>president snakewoman executive orders mandatory abortions for all whites

this is your future Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-05/california-has-11-counties-more-registered-voters-voting-age-citizens
census.gov/library/visualizations/2016/comm/voting_age_population/cb16-tps58_voting_california-social.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice humor.
Unfortunately, there are far too many people who either take this righty-pol and lefty-pol shit too seriously, or just don't have a funny bone in their body.

This si likely the last comment you will have on this slide thread.
/sage

>This si likely the last comment you will have on this slide thread.
that's where you're rong kidoo

after dems get destroyed in 2018, there will be a massive political shift back to center.

bu-but you can't do that.

nope
and cali is turning red
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-05/california-has-11-counties-more-registered-voters-voting-age-citizens

>posts article about a bunch of illegals registerd in CA
why the fuck is that turning california red?

alsowhy?
not doubting just give me three good reasons why they will get destroyed unanimously

oh god PLEASE run Pelosi in 2020. I want to see Trump win by 90% this time. P.S. Trump will never be impeached. Welcome to Democracy you fucking worthless cunt. Your parents failed.

you must be new, or slow

>posts article about a bunch of illegals
Speaking of, apparently Sup Forums is responsible for the glorious fake starbucks ads to have illegals admit they are illegal?

either admit you can't answer the question or explain your thinking you fucking idiot

I'll explain why you should worry

hillary was scary enough to bring a lot of people to the pollls and make a simple binary choice, pelosi getting into office would be more complicated and harder to effect. does that not worry you at all or do you only say one thing and claim any response is b8?

>why do millions of illegal dem voters make california seem more blue than it is?

>from japan
rare

did you not catch the part where, despite being non-citizens they are already REGISTERED TO FUCKING VOTE
do you think thats cause they really want to show trump how much they love him, or could it be because jerry brown wants to give trump a big ole fuck you come 2020?

cali illegal voters massively lean democrat
144% overregistration in a 40 million pop state, with 30 million voters
census.gov/library/visualizations/2016/comm/voting_age_population/cb16-tps58_voting_california-social.html
means democrats will lose a few millions in the next elections
do your fucking job next time

Do you suck cocks for a living, or is it merely just a force of habit that keeps you doing it regularly

thats funny, cause I live in california and have not seen anyone getting deported let alone millions of fucking people in the next year
also Jerry brown is notoriously NOT complying with trumps immigration agenda
keep telling yourself itll all be okay, kid, really

not to mention, why the fuck does california matter? we're talking congress elections, the only candidates in CA are libs, they're screwed anyways
just goes to show that I'm right, this is too complicated for the masses to figure out, shes as good as president

You have one anecdote
I have a lawsuit

see

sure m8
enjoy the red wave in the midterms
I'm done with this bait

>being cocky while having nothing to say
not a good idea my man, I don't want her either, but its inevitable the more people do what you are doing

Democrats will sweep the next election. Republican communities will die out as we liberal big city people use our superior education and intellect to make robots that take over their crappy jobs, and the working class white culture that voted for racism will be forever gone.

Rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. Progressive city people all voted for Hillary. #resist

And Dems lose 2020 because she is even more incompetent than Clinton.

so long as republicans have someone as exciting as trump for 2020
>MY NAME IIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS

>legate