What do you think of this picture

caption: "A US soldier after a 6-day patrol in the Da Nang region of Vietnam, 1968. "

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27qdB1D0s9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you're using black people for political purposes because you're an absolute racist deep down.

Looks like your average lardtard.

i saw this picture while looking at veit cong pictures. i figured Sup Forums would like it. why don't you take a fucking seat you sound like a fucking sjw

>my thread failed because my true colors were revealed

fuck off you piece of shit bigot

Cool necklace ahmed!

yeah you're definitely a fucking sjw. lol

I never called him a nigger.

le based black man

Damn the sun burned that motherfucker right the fuck up! Should always use sunscreen desu.

Tfw even blacks know.

Black conscript enforcing American foreign policy so he can return home to resume being called a nigger.

you pervert homosexual nigger loving faggot.

Why do you hate making good threads more than you hate Afro-Americans?

>Tracy Morgan at his compound at an undisclosed location; has lost 100lbs' and is training for the net "bugaloo"

I don't think this is correct. Did the Army have general issue camoflague uniforms in '68 and floppy hats?
I thought the olive drab for general issue and the tiger stripe camo for special forces.
And white t-shirts.
This looks to be mid eighties to me.

t. mil fanboy oldfag

Italian Soldiers after three days of fighting in Afghanistan

When u run out of Gavagol

Didn't think anyone besides the colonies left the wire.

Niggers looks the same a=

Little Georgia gets fucked up in Afghanistan regularly.

probably hard fighting the taliban while being part of a soviet era military yourself

back to plebbit faggot

>Stares at hat.
I thought for a second he was sporting a Tricorne.

>nigger killing gook commies

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

I think the necklace got twisted backwards, he's obviously using the faggot indian mode swastika.

There where lots of black peasants deployed in nam. Korea/ww2 was where there was less, but still there.

My dad was in Vietnam in an American encampment, that a nigger who was supposed to be on the American side, threw a grenade onto and injured many Americans. Fuck niggers.

we lost vietnam because of the f104, a plane concieved to meet beaucrat's demands, the f35 may turn out to be the same

youtube.com/watch?v=27qdB1D0s9M

nig in an OD shirt and a woodland boonie hat doesn't really contradict it being 1968

>Blaming the loss of a war on technology

You are retarded.

My grandfather and his sailor buddies

An absolute racist?

>not knowing there where 800 different deployments in nam across all branches
Dissapointed desu