What are pol's thoughts on black science man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his fanbase is entirely reddit users, you do the math

He's the only meme scientist who actually publishes research findings, however it's all theoretical or glorified reposts.

He's still black, I'm definitely smarter irregardless of his clever quips and "research findings"

you mean science obama? he is good at narrating documentaries, like morgan freeman. thats pretty much it, and he should stick to it and leave kike propaganda aside

He's just a black copy of Bill Nye. Not actually an accomplished scientist with a meaningful degree, but a talking head propaganda machine.

He says corny shit that he thinks sounds deep, but if it gets the kids into science, I guess thats a good thing. Too bad hes butt buddies with the always insufferable Bill Nye.

Smarter than most of pol.

There are more udders on a cow than there are stars in the entire solar system.

Pseudo-intellectual whose intelligence and wisdom have been ridiculously exaggerated.

He shouldn't be held in as high esteem as he currently is. At best, he's mediocre and nothing special.

Irregardless isnt a word

He's not black and he's not science.

scientism

These

>cows were invented by humans

LOL implying humans can give the breath of life to anything, we are no creators but just the creatures

I enjoyed Cosmos, was a good show for passing the time even if it had a ton of information I already knew. That's about it, I don't know much else about him.

>irregardless
come on, bro

Man who works for the government wants more government

work it out for yourself

Actually it is. it's defined as a redundant form of the word regardless

why should I expect so much from a rural and suburban retard

>thread

ummm, guys..?

Well they were domesticated and bred to produce milk and meat so he isn't wrong. It's just 5th grade material.

Is math related to science?

a cow is a plant that when harvested, produces steak

Most of his shit is stupid as fuck, but I agree with him on this

Hes a paid shill scientist, just like the ones he personally describes in the leaded fuel conspiracy, in his Cosmos Remake.

Agreed. Him and Bill Nye are bastardizations of the term scientist and educator. I had a based af biochem prof and another pilled phys chem prof who despised those knuckleheads with a passion. I cannot even list the times they spent half a class period bitching about how inaccurate their explanation was and how retarded the general population is.

The biochem prof actually said(almost quoting here), Tyson is an overrated, overpaid, entertainer, and anyone who takes him as an intellectual need not be in there courses. Please remove yourself now, so those of us who care about actually learning the intricacies of science may learn. Same guy also gave a test in organic first week... if you failed, he would drop you haha

Is there anything in the animal or insect world where some members don't do anything and just sit around while the others in the pack do all the work? Asking for a friend

>doesn't understand basic selective breeding principles
alrighty there city boy settle down

WOAH BAZINGA

>Not actually an accomplished scientist with a meaningful degree

That's not true tho. He has a PhD from Columbia and was a postdoctoral researcher at Princeton. It is true that he's become a shill for cultural marxism now.

Surely he meant "bred" not "invented"?
Or may be he was trying to state the obvious in a mind-blowing way. The auroch was a crazy beast that used to rampage around Europe. Early man caught them and domesticated them so instead of having to hunt them, they could just smack them in the head with a hammer as well as being able to yank their tits for milk.

The true mark of a redditor is getting autistically outraged at small verbal cultural artifacts like that

>An African American is a biological machine created by humans to pick cotton

In many insect species, the female eats the male DURING sex. Pretty sure that hurts.

oh god its retarded

>Columbia
>Princeton

If this was at any time before the (((Frankfurt School))) fled there I would be impressed.

Unfortunate that each cow is basically like Boogie2988 when it comes to farting

His tweets are indiscernible from Jaden Smith's.

He's too fucking smug and uppity
The fame he got from the snarky liberal crowd really went to his head

Even worse than his tweets are the literal reddit faggots that reply. Some powerful stupid.

He's the only person that ever got me banned on Twitter. I didn't say anything racist or call him names but I replied to him with an especially cutting remark that went right to his ego and he got me a ban.

yfw evolution unironically necessitates this
>implying insects feel pain

Has anyone actually seen him do any science?

>Tell that to Miriam Webster

also
>implying the feeling of being eaten during sex and the feeling of sex are the same thing

Wtf the domestic cats dick literally has spines on it and ripes up the females vagina after it pulls out. Domestic cats are also one of the most prolific animals around. This nigger is retarded.

He's an affirmative-action case planetarium administrator who hasn't done any research for over 20 years. When he isn't reading something written for him by his staff, he comes off like the nigger buffoon that he really is.

a stupid dancing monkey and whore and also he's a globalist but he's so stupid he doesnt realize he's being used. They just keep jerking him off about how "he's bringing science to the masses"

Fake intellectual that believed his hype.

Wants some kind of mainstream science thought police and fascist government, with the excuse of climate change.... but is not sure if this world is real or if we are living in a simulation.

I caught ur meme user. Ur not alone

keep dreaming billy bob
daily reminder that southern whites are the white version of hood blacks
thats why you fuckers get tornados
fuck yeah, ivy league, north won

I think he means a species for whom sex hurts, not species for whom finishing sex hurts.

t. someone who can read

No, it is a word in the dictionary. However, it is a colloquialism. And technically a double negative. But it is a word.

Sex is enjoyable for the male, therefore sex does not hurt for the entire species. Just 50% of it.

Do not compare that shuffling nigger to Morgan Freeman.

Exactly, I like seeing "intellectuals" cuck themselves over its use.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk

Jesus had the jews build a wall around every major city.

Basically the black quarterback of science. Mediocre scientist but he is black which makes him awesome. He is also black from around the way so he knows how to bantz so he looks way cooler than your typical white autist who is a much better scientist.

Niggers are a biological machine inventioned by humans to turn civilisation into shit

/theydidthemath/
if you get this you have been in reddit, so better not say anything

no, pretty sure he is smarter.

Hmm, I think you are on to something.
Black slaves were bread to be strong, stupid, and to have little motivation, initiative, or independent though.

He's getting young African Americans into science. Of course Sup Forums has a problem with it, but normal people think it's beautiful.

""""""""""science"""""""""""

>biological machine invented by humans to turn grass into steak.
Lmao holy shit, i really liked this guy but this has to be the stupidest thing ive ever read. So all the carnivorous animals apparently dont eat steak. Because what is steak? Its fucking meat. And you know who steak comes? From fucking rare/uncooked to burnt. Please God smite us all now, no exceptions.

Jenkem brewing