Why is China so much more enlightened than the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

hs.fi/nyt/art-2000005264959.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1tVaMxyvjXA
youtube.com/watch?v=bXsqf92Qw6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know sexualizing little girls is right in line with leftist philosophy.

It is only right wing retards who find this disturbing, ranting about the sin of it all.

DEGENERATE

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Children enjoy sex too. I've seen it.

link

your van will arrive shortly please stand by

MODS MODS MODS

>pedophelia
>enlightened

aaaand we're all B&

nice going

Mmmmm
I like this thread

They have nice body for 5 year old.

Somewhat on the subject
hs.fi/nyt/art-2000005264959.html
It's an article about masturbation if you have a vagina (they also have one for if you have a dick). To quote the article
>Ensin faktat pöytään: Jo pienet lapset kokevat mielihyvää sukuelintensä koskettelusta esimerkiksi nukkumaan mennessä.
Roughly translates into "first lets get down to the facts. Even little children get pleasure from touching their genitalia, for instance when going to sleep".
This is not some fringe magazine either, it's a part of helsingin sanomat which is one of the largest and most "respected" newspapers in finland. Is this the nect thing they are going to start pushing? Are the going to push for lolis since muhammad enjoyed them too?

This not is normal?

Anybody bothered checking if the west still had child beauty pagents before claiming the moral high ground on that shit?

>so few women in china the men have to resort to pedophilia
Ha

Good luck in México lol

And people said the slippery slope to the normalization of pedophilia wasn't a thing.

>brazil monkey report mexican viet and nip to fbi

>girls as young as five

Well, if your old enough to choose your gender then....

They identify as 18

Huh, I didn't realize the dogeaters fucked kids too.

Pedophilia and incest will both have to be normalized to accommodate the Mohammedans, but pedophilia is prioritized because the trans/gay agenda demands that children be sexualized as early as possible.

we can't exactly report the japanese loli industry too.

Of they can choose their gender they can choose who to fuck and when. Rite?

nothing new

The Chinese see a superior civilization like America and copy them in tons of different ways, but a lot of them have absolutely no effect in making China better

This is one of those things.

Report them for making more than your country GDP?

What the fuck is this shit man, This is now a china hate thread.

I hope you die, pedro.

Fuck you chankoro.

This is new, but ew.

I think the whole world has become one big degenerate shit pile that should end in a nuclear apocalypse.

no brother,we may still have hope
we need to rack up all the natsoc around the world and start a revolution

ITS JUST THE POLLUTION POLITICAL CORRUPTION AND THE
MISTREATMENT OF ITS CITIZENS OH AND LENIENCY OF CULTURE(S) THESE ARE QUITE LITERALLY MINOR FIXES IF WE ALL PARTICIPATE AND
IT WILL DEFINITELY BECOME SUPERIOR IF IT ALIGNED INTO THIS TRUTH HAVING THAT SAME HELD POTENTIAL IN COLLABORATION WITH AFRICA/JAPAN POSSIBLY INDIA,THE WORLD WILL UNFOLD TRUE TRANQUILITY PEACE AND INFINITE ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY, EQUALITY, LEISURE, AND ADVENTURE OF THE INNER SELF IN A COLLABORATIVE COCREATIVE EXPERIENCE THROUGHOUT REALITY FOREVER MORE DISOLVING ALL FEAR WITHIT WAR AND UNNECESSARY VIOLENCE.

THESE AE THE INGREDIENTS OF TRUTH OF A WORLD OF TRUE LOVE.

JUST IRRADICATE THE NARCISSISTS
AND YOU WILL FIND TRUE STABILITY
IN ACHIEVING THY GOALS

And i was planning on going out to get some food.

What was it?

NO.

t. Confucius

That's a very satisfying squish.

Wuhan Car Show
China's hottest models

Fucking niggers.

The Chinese are fucking disgusting

That's just too much man.

What the fuck are you talking about

The way those cars turned away from the scene gave me a kek.

lmao fucking chinese elevators/escalators

Wouldn't be easier and practical to put a bullet in his head?

because their population gives them room to be a little degenarate, they're just experimenting

This chink hate threads are getting very interesting.

Neck yourself pronto

nice doubles

Slide thread.
Sage

So what's Sup Forums's age of consent?
I say 16.
I have met some 16 years olds more mature than 24 year olds. No I have not touched them because that is breaking the law. I just think 18 is when they get screwed over by Alpha Niggers and Chads. They have been passed around too much so they get into feminism. 16 is a fresh mind ready to learn without being tainted by degeneracy.

>chinks
>being rational

FROM THE TOP ROPE

Why thank you.

Okay, thank you for the information, Mr. McCain. Good luck with that brain thing.

jesus wtf

Can some legalfag answer me a question here? Can Yahoo be held liable for hurting the reputation of Victoria's Secret by mentioning them while writing an article about something that they didn't do? Putting Victoria's Secret and disturbing child modelling together could hurt sales.

What the fuck, just why?

This gook makes me want to rip his face off with my teeth while he struggles againt me.

t. rational white

I've never seen a live birth before. Magical.

now thats what i call efficiency

this is right out of the cartoon handbook

youtube.com/watch?v=1tVaMxyvjXA

youtube.com/watch?v=bXsqf92Qw6I

At least those are actually little girls...

good dental

so (((they))) finally showed their hand in china aye

damn these autists
can't even have a Asian pedo thread without them ruining it

what a fucking idiot

Ehh, if you mean a child can orgasm, sure, that's true, but a child can't consent to sexual actions, mainly because those actions could have an adverse effect on them later in life.
And I speak from experience, it's the main reason I'm even into a lot of the fucked up fetishes I'm into.
Hell, it's partially why I'm even on Sup Forums to begin with.
I'm sure this is just a joke anyways, so whatever.

damn, fucking chinks man.

>short story about vid
>grown man masturbating 3-4 y/o girl
>girl enjoys it
>man takes hand off to do something else
>girl grabs his hand and puts it back in her pussy

anyone have the video of the drunk chink taking a shit on the side of road who ends up falling backwards as a truck drives by and ends up crushing his head like a melon? i feel like a nigger for not saving that one

>not loli-trap models

Faggots.

hey silly boys

When will chinks learn that you simply do not mess with anything that spins?