Is there a link between pedophilia and homosexuality?

Is there a link between pedophilia and homosexuality?

Are gays more likely to have been molested as children?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
yournewswire.com/justin-bieber-pedophiles/amp/
askthebigot.com/2015/07/23/the-story-of-moira-greyland-guest-post/
scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

yes

No. One kike after another. Drowning in these fucking threads. What are you hiding shlomo? Sodomitical pedophilia? Fuggen GRAB EM

Does it really matter?
You know what's worse than being molested? Falling off your bicycle.

t. "victim"

ps: stop being a drama queen

It is a myth that has been systematically debunked.

See

GIDF is out in full force today

I think the sexually is about pushing taboos, in which child molestation is a taboo. Heterosexuality is kind of the opposite, it's a glorification of life itself through loving the person you want to procreate with.

Ok dyke

Serpent seed

Yes, male homosexuals are like 90% pedophiles. A majority of gay men were abused as children, and 100% of them have psychological issues stemming from their childhood environment.

They're mentally ill. That mental illness is caused by environmental factors. Continuation of sexually abusive behaviors is how they produce more gays.

A little under 50% of sexually abused children are boys. Given that the vast majority of sexual abusers are male, it's easy to get a picture of how common sexual abuse between a gay adult and a boy are. Somewhere around 40% of all child sexual abuse is man/boy. And yes, adult male -> child male sexual lust is homosexuality.

eke

Noice. Who raped you into leg gashery?
>no sources
A study of studies said you divorce too much. Are whores. And kids are raised just fine by guys like Ronaldo thanks

Truvada

>Are gays more likely to have been molested as children?
Yes. It seems being molested as a child turns you gay, based on the evidence. It happened to George Takei, it happened to MILO, and stereotypes arise for a reason.

Yep. Ciao

>pedophile is a sexual orientation

fucking kek

It still doens't change that fact that gays are 4 times more likely to have been molested than straight people

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/

Under the jewish microscope of horse feces. Clam diggers are dindus. The original dindus. And arent dindus at all. But dindus dindus dindus. Created literally all dinduisms and deaths. Dindu dindu dindu. Niggers.

> Stop the fags.

>3% of the population
> 100% of the fags.

They see what they made. And eat it like kronos. That says nothing of gays

This site is infested with fags and pedos they are the same faggots.

yournewswire.com/justin-bieber-pedophiles/amp/
Hollywood molest kids, and they make some weirdos

Nope. Pedos. Yes. Homophobia to get away with it. Only makes sense

Who ISN'T "mentally ill"?
Seriously.

Theyre floppin their dicks everywhere these male celebs lately. Kinda faggy

Gays are a virus that must be killed. #GastheGays.

This. A pirate's life for me. Most basedest flag since the switch. It's not mental illness. It's spiritual. And we all sin. It's these simian man haters that take it too far

Gays are degenerate fucks.
Trannies need to be tossed off rooftops to their deaths.

Basically, if you're not straight, you belong 6 feet under, period. There's nothing redeeming about fags or the mentally-ill who believe they were born in the wrong body, period.

>cuts and pastes the OP pics from other threads happening right now on this very libel
Bot detected. Pull it

This doesn't debunk anything.
>Some of the research was written by people we don't like
>Our definition of 'molest', 'pedophile', and 'homosexual' means that we can find no evidence that gays do anything based on the definitions we choose.
You should understand why people don't trust social 'sciences'.
I'm not sure whether the gays do or do not molest more, but this study conveyed zero knowledge of the subject and simply did not debunk anything.

Isis jew terrorist detected. CGI stooge. Muslims are more accepting of trannies than you are. Youre the american taliban

Of course there is always one fabulous faggot that squeals gays are not like that (most definately lying) while 9/10 of his buddies are just like that.
Also fuck this sites pandering of faggots. Faggots are the majority of shitposters on this site they literally abuse the site features to raid from theiir containment board.

Spbp

Fags can't reproduce so they must recruit to keep their ((((culture)))) afloat

Kys faggot.
You are so degenerate that you can't even imagine that there are normal people out there

>t. the faggot who is in every antigay thread and speaks in riddles

hey pal :)

It's a serious question to all these fucktarded moralfaggots.
Who in the name of fuck spends ten or more years in this world without getting fucked up in some way?
No such angel exists.

Nobody hears us talk. I wanna type what you just put and put hetero in there instead. That would be the reality. Nobody speaks for nobody or knows wtf youre masturbating over and making up. What is this inside the actor's studio? Bore me to death. Just like nothing new under sun. This place is just SO FUCKING NAGGY

Gay kids are vulnerable and adults take advantage of them. All this proves is that gay youths must be protected because they are easy targets for predatory adults because they are often different, rejected by their peers, weak, and vulnerable.

See this is where homosexuality gets me. I'm fine with them marrying but adopting children is incredibly risky. Not only for pedophillia but because of the indoctrination of homosexuality to the child. We have all seen the gay couple that just so happens to have a trans 8 year old. It's sick. If you want to Fuck a man in the but than do it but keep it away from kids. They are over sexualized as it is.

m8 it's not women that are fucking prepubescent boys en masse.

Nearly every boy-rape is from a man, thus from a homo.

Fucked up how?

Hey, Milo posts here.

Read the god damn thread
End is like beginning. You broke the beginning
No riddles. I'm sick of your jewry
This. Fuck this

Gays are nature's freaks. They are often with the jews trying to destroy the west. Omar did nothing wrong.

Adult gays are not more interested in kids than heterosexuals.

>that there are normal people out there
Wait. So now being a "normie" is a good thing? So which is it? You wanna run with the devil, or be a "normie"?

BULLSHIT. You are knowingly being a false witness and a lying snake and a huge hypocrite. You're all going to burn I hope it was worth it

Nope. City cuck. Raise animals for once in your life
>muh rape muh grab them

>Are gays more likely to have been molested as children?
This is a "sensitive" issue amongst them but everyone knows its true. The answer is yes.

The answer is you elected a fuck ton of em and antichrists

Doing some detective work i discovered that fags from tumblr etc raid Sup Forums threads to pirposefully shill degenerate homsexuality constantly.
Some people have called these individuals out when confronted they act like they have no idea what the person is talking about.
All this despite their unique form of blog posting includes images appearing in the threads they spam.
Fags are dishonest they are the main culprits of antiwhite spam, antistraight spam, antichristian spam and homosexual spam

>centipedes
>centipedos
Kys. God damn frog ouija mofos

Gay kids are vulnerable to abuse. This means to stop molesting gay kids. It is not an indictment on the relative predilection of homosexuals in general for kids vs. heterosexual adults.

>might as well rape dogs since were all fucked up
>older dude finds out young kid is gay
>rape him cuz he cares what sexuality his victim is
>I'm sick of your jewry
Are you Greg "homophobia is jewish" Johnson?

DON'T LEG FAGS NEAR KIDS. EVER. THEY'RE CHILD MOLESTING DEGENERATES

All faggots have the same pattern for phrasing things I can see them REEEEE between every word they write.
Top fucking kek day of the rope soon you will all hang

shut up faggot

you probably rape kids yourself

protip: 15 year old boys, which you fags openly prey on, counts as molestation

KILL FAGS

You suck on clit like a magic 8 ball to steal your dick and tell you if youre a filty kike or not. It's right on the flag you chose
Become a woman and be pure

>satanist pedos saying anything

>penile reactions are a sign of attraction
I get a funny feeling in my dick when I stare off the side of a skyscraper, does that mean im attracted to dying by fall?

How do you rape a dog?
Ever try to do that? Do you have a single clue what would happen if you tried to force your dick into the average dog? Do you enjoy being mauled?

It depends all homosexuals are diffrent but that fact I would have to dads is terrible and cringe I would feel discomfort and some kind of depression

WTF I LOVE LIBEL NAO

rott in hell fagg kike

Let's ask Marion Zimmer Bradley's daughter...

askthebigot.com/2015/07/23/the-story-of-moira-greyland-guest-post/

Men are shit. Kill em all
>single motherhood
>good

It's ok effeminate bitch ass dumpster cock hooker

No, im saying that penile reactions are not an inaccurate way of measuring sexual attraction.

I dont give a fuck. Talk about skyscrapers and your insanity somewhere else. I cant do this. Who the fuck do you people think you are? Youll get yours. Such lives you lead. This is literally all you do. Why. Because youre pedos

scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.

Fags are leftists and leftists believe in a primitive psychological pavlov's dog propaganda.
Simply put they continually expose people to degenerate images and sex.
This is why leftists and faggots are evil. They have been doing this daily for decades.
Take note at the sort of repetitive obscene spsm spammed on Sup Forums.

Considering that most pedos you hear about usually are men who get arrested molesting little boys. So.. Yeah. I believe there is a close link between fags and molesters.

Now some brainless left wing retard is going to try to attack me on here for stating that FACT, but anyone can just look it up themselves.

Are the fags in this thread false-flaggers? Because their reactions are genuinely making them seem mentally ill.

Gays are wastes of lives in every single way

Those who aren't degenerate do not live, you cowardly shit.
Drop that flag RIGHT NOW. No coward carries our banner.

Just normal fags. Most fags believe they are mentally superior to straight people so they don't need to form coherent arguments.

And again I ask: who is not "mentally ill"?
You? Sure. You're just depressed/angered/etc about shit. Your mental state being completely tossed into the air.

FagGOT

This picture makes me think very much!

Projecting as usual

No I don't give them that fucking excuse. I got molested as a kid, didn't make me become a sex freak as an adult like most gays are, it just made me scared of sex and contact for the rest of my life. I was not molested by a male however like many future gays were, i was by my aunt

Don't give gays those excuses they're just freaks honestly. If they were all molested they wouldn't be fucking 20-30 guys a year they would be afraid of men

Whatever. I still wanna know who is not mentally ill.
I've yet to meet someone without a fucked up psyche. Literally everyone I can think of, even those I haven't met, seem to be fucked in the head in some way.

Fucking faggots.

That isn't one study. It is in large part an organized debunking of the many flawed studies FRC uses to demonize homosexuals.

Like I said, not good at measuring attraction

NATURAL ARISTOCRATS

>are not an inaccurate way

So a good way?

How are they not? Self reported data will always be more inaccurate. Hard to get large sample sizes but still accurate.

>change the definition of pedophile
>change the definition of sexual orientation
>change the definition mental disorder and bing bang bosh there's no correlation

Anyone got the comic of tge fag dreaming about Sup Forums and being sad?

I never really thought of a correlation until I started looking into pedogate kind of stuff and kept noticing how many gay people were involved, both as victims and abusers. I then looked into it myself and saw furious attempts to sweep it away as a "myth". I do think there is a correlation and PC warriors are just trying to keep gays from bing otherized/ostracized

>stop the fags
>it's a girl
kek.

the method is weak. attaching devices to your willy and showing you pictures of stuff is a stupid method of testing for attraction

It depends all homosexuals are diffrent but that fact I would have to dads is terrible and cringe I would feel discomfort and some kind of depression ,In my post commie country is illegal for having gay and leśniak marriage and I think IT,'s not bad

Its pavlovian simply associating sex with images will stimulate a lot of people.
Associate sex with rocks and they will get stimulated.

It depends all homosexuals are diffrent but that fact I would have to dads is terrible and cringe I would feel discomfort and some kind of depression ,In my post commie country is illegal for having gay and leśniak marriage and I think IT,'s not bad

>
>Men are shit. Kill em all
>>single motherhood
>>good
I didn't say that single motherhood is good but better than having two fathers not like other children in school and sometimes gays molested this Young boys, but not all ,In my post commie country gay marriage is illegal and we don't have this kind of problem

Heterosexual sex is normal though. It's the base from which you deviate.

>I didn't say that single motherhood is good but better than having two fathers not like other children in school and sometimes gays molested this Young boys, but not all ,In my post commie country gay marriage is illegal and we don't have this kind of problem
>I didn't say that single motherhood is good but better than having two fathers
The only thing statistically worse than single moms are lesbian moms. Women are god-awful for children.

If I was a pedophile I would claim publicly that I was gay, hell I would find myself another pedo bro and we would pretend to be a couple.