How do you feel about the new U.S. Army base being built in Pyeongtaek, South Korea?

How do you feel about the new U.S. Army base being built in Pyeongtaek, South Korea?

It has a water park.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top_Olympic_gold_medalists_in_swimming
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apartment complexes for American soldiers with dependents.

thats for water boarding the North Koreans in the war

Like everything done or touched by the government, it's a massive waste of money, and corporations in bed with Uncle Sam are being unjustly enriched at the taxpayer's expense through sweetheart deals with no oversight, accountability, or spending limit.

I like it. Looks fun.

I see they have a shallow end for holding heads under. Now the blacks can have fun in the sun too without dying.

did you drown when you were little?

Looks nice and really fun, nice to see our government going that extra mile for the enjoyment of the military and it's families. I know it's hard growing up on bases

Looks like shit. Reminds me of commie blocks, very bleak and depressing

I don't see the problem. Soldiers and their families will probably spend a lot of time on the base. Even a pool that size would cost very little in comparison to a whole base or other mil expenses.

Inb4 muh trannies need hrt. Having recreation facilities on a base doesn't make you less combat effective.

Now instead of raping Korean women they can go to a water park, wait a second Americans can't swim

These kids got it good now a days

>people complaining about this shit
Why? There are families there. They should swim.

if you violate the nap im clear to rape you 17 times

you take a swim bitch

I never swam there when I was stationed. Soldiers don't swim there most of the time. It's usually used by families.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

Now take a swim, kiddo.

>water park

Clearly this is a concentration camp

SO MUCH THIS

Active duty Muhreen here, they have these things to stop black service members from raping the locals. Seriously.

A lot of bases have these. There is one in Italy just like it.

Soldiers have kids though, It's nice to see some though has gone into the base amenities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top_Olympic_gold_medalists_in_swimming

haha, so much truth

also this place is going to be full of illegitimate children and disgusting dependent wives

man, being in the US army must be like living the dream

>> a fucking pool

>build water park
>black service members drown
>cant rape local women

makes sense to me

Because they drown?

Even As a hardcore pede, I think we should cut military discretionary spending in half. We need that in other places, and the mandatory spending already includes all the veteran shit.

Dude, you're trying way too hard. I know you're not a seal, a real seal wouldn't be saying shit like that online.

kill yourself

>hardcore pede

faggot

It was supposed to look like this.

Underrated.

There was a shitty military base in Lemoore California with one just like this.

There are a lot of families at those bases and I believe you still pay a low general admission fee that goes into covering overhead.

Think of it like a pool for an apartment complex but on a bigger scale due to the size of modern military bases.

Is it a waste? Meh. I don't think so, you want soldiers to have a good, destressed home life if possible, part of that is decent family living conditions.

Also, if you are anti military funding and using this as an example, that's just as retarded as going after the VA. We have missiles that cost over a million used to destroy shitty sand nigger houses.

Arent pedes what Trump supporters call themselves?

I think he's a legit seal. I suggest you take a swim before he snaps!

Faggot

You smell of new fag and it disgusts me.

Your heart is in the right place but linger longer my friend.

The next batch of housing to be built there will look like this.

>How do you feel about the new U.S. Army base being built in Pyeongtaek, South Korea?
>It has a water park.
Sounds kinda like Auschwitz

what

>Also, if you are anti military funding and using this as an example,

Camp Humphreys is mostly paid for by the S. Korean tax payers, and the cost will be recouped by selling the land Yongsan base was sitting on.

i hate summer.

WTF I wanna join the army now.

>gorilla warfare