The hypocrisy of Lazy Donald

>Clinton doesn't have the stamina to be president
youtube.com/watch?v=6iwWo1z_n7Q

>There's no time for vacations; we're not going to be big on vacations
youtube.com/watch?v=eNe1VnLzwsc

>If I were in the White House, I don't think I'd ever see my golf courses again. I don't think I'd ever see anything, I'd just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off
youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s

rekt

Nice work ethic, Donald.

Who is Trump golfing with?

This does seem pretty lazy of him.

>White house has to be fumigated and cleaned because niggers stunk it up too much and brought roaches with them
>OP blames Trump for "going on vacation" when he was pretty much forced to

Nice b8, tho.

I sure love our wonderful president.

Source on that claim

Look it up yourself, I'm not your nigger you lazy fucking city-dwelling liberal retard masquerading as a "conservative" with your faggot meme flag.

How about you swallow a full bottle of aspirin right before injecting about 80iu of insulin and then shooting yourself in the face? You know you want to die rather than deal with many more years of Trump in charge, man, let's get it on!

keep samefagging shill

You're the one making the claim, you back it up. Don't be lazy. Don't be lazy like Lazy Donald.

>Shill
LMAO I'm doing this for free. Just because I dislike Trump, it doesn't mean I'm a shill or whatever.

Worse than Carter!

i think you took a wrong turn kid...

WTF? I love Mexico now!

Make America Mexico Again!

We need more diversity!

Immigrants make this country great! No one is illegal!

lol, right? Those rural retards are too lazy to plant SAGE. That's why we need based immigrants!

Yeah! Lazy whites are why we need more doctors, lawyers, and engineers to immigrate here! You tell him!

Daily reminder that SPICS are fucking niggers.

Sad!

Why are you posting this?

This has nothing to do with the White House being allegedly fumigated

Because I agree with you! We deserve a president who will enrich our country with hard working immigrants! Not like that lazy Drumpf! Diversity is strength, brother!

At what point did I say anything regarding immigration, race, or diversity?

Doesn't it though? The White House "needs" to be fumigated so Flumph has a reason to go golfing, not like the hard working immigrants who make our country better! Preach on, brother! You make the world a better place!

That's what it is all about! We need to impeach lazy Plumpf so he stops his bigoted assault on our country, preventing such hard working immigrants form coming in and making this country great!

The only thing I can take from these shitposts is the bumps you give to the thread. Thanks, I guess.

Does it bother anyone else that Schlumf is taking a vacation while our vibrant inner city youths are so hard at work improving their communities? According to Keynesian economics, destroying a police car makes them job creators. Not like lazy Grumf!

Betcha can't say this idiots name without laughing

I'm laughing already

Niiice

This is why strong border protection is important, and why Islam shouldn't be important into our country.

Thanks for checking my hot digits, faggot

It's mainly why I responded to it 2bh

Yeah like so what if he broke his promises to remove obamacare on day one or lock up hillary, if you criticise him for golfing more than working and the ironic hypocrisy intrinsic to it given his own related attacks on others then you're litterally just a cuck who invites mexican cartel into your house every night to fuck your wife!

Can't argue with that logic...

couldn't have said it better myself, faggot

He's not pretending to be multiple people, he's just imagedumping.

Trumps a pathological liar. Simple as that.

Based Hillary would have prevented all of this, we got KIKED!

Correct, but since I'm anti-Trump, I'm apparently a shill or whatever, so there you go... You MUST support Trump to post on this site, I guess...

#lettheminyoursister

Agreed, we have reasonable criticisms of Strumgph that we are not afraid to share here

>Australia
>mid 00s
Apply yourself. You're being lazy like Lazy Donald again.

Memes aside, what do you hate about trump the most policy wise?

His policies aren't so bad (they're actually quite good), he is just a lazy hypocrite, terrible at diplomacy, and a teenager on Twitter.

>posting the same obviously old pic
sage

>work my ass off