Jewgle Fires Truth Teller

>original memo
>assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Employee writes memo critiquing lack of racism and sexism in his company
>Gets fired for being a racist and sexist.

>Muh freeze peach

Not freedom from consequences sweetie :)

If you work at Jewgle, you should know better.

GAS

>tfw Google's product is so much better than the competition that I will still use it despite hating their politics
>tfw the jews have won

>unistalling chrome
>fuck android
From now on I will only use i-phones and windo- No i'll keep using android.

when a white dude goes on a spree killing in some pozzed out tech company you will act surprised

IMAJUN MUH SHOCK

That's a pretty gay reason to fire someone.

Stopped using google
Need a good alternative for jewtube

Given how often you sperg out the last thing that would surprise me is a white male lashing out against a changing country.

You do realize that in order to make that post you just used Google, right?

He literally just said, echo chambers are bad and restricting people from having actual opinions is bad.

yea im stuck, have had a nexus phone for years too much hassle to move on from google

Wrong

Why would anyone use andoid? Oh yours mexipoor. Maybe when you illegally immigrate you can get a job at foxxcons new plant

the captcha service is ran by google

Reminder to use Brave as your main browser. Especially when you are using google or youtube.

The country chose its president. Trump won. You lost your chance because you couldn't shut up with the SJW shit- now people are sick of it.

not if you own a Sup Forums pass

Try blocking Google domains and see if you can post.

That's all it takes.

TRUMP SHOULD HIRE THE GUY TO RUN US GOVERNMENT IT POLICY.

And ban all Google service from US government usage.

Nice try, Hiro.

well meme'd

this is the sort of thing that brings about "work place violence".

ads are ran by google too, fucking hiroshima

Trump can't get anything done in DC. He should just chill out on the golf course for the next 3.5 years.

just saying you don't have to use captcha, which is operated by jewgle if you have one. so you are wrong

Bing pays. Literally.

Downloaded it today

what is adblock?

>Reposting from previous thread

Google lives on Data. It's their strength and inevitably their weakness. It does not take much pollution to destroy an entire dataset, and every MB they store costs them (albeit an incredibly small amount).

Poison the data by disrupting their algorithms and captchas, building fake websites designed to intentionally screw with their filters. Sites designed to create random links to random sites, or similar activities.

Choke the data by signing up for multiple google accounts, filling them to the brim with random data (encrypted random files to avoid file deduplication), and leaving it to rot.

----------------

The easiest thing a random can do is to sign up for a Google account, and fill up the drive with random data.

If it's downloaded movies or music or software, it will not impact them due to a thing called 'deduplication'. Short answer is, if it's already on the net, its not going to eat data.

Take some 1gb files and encrypt them with winrar/winzip with an insanely long random password.
Upload them to GDrive.
Done. You've just permanently eaten up to 15gb of their capacity. They have to store this random data basically forever, at no cost to you.

Go to a library, hotel, or any new place and repeat the process until bored.

(((Shocking)))

incoming lawsuit in

just use an adblock, it really cuts into their profits.

There's literally nothing unreasonable about his manifesto.

But there's nothing reasonable about posting that while working for a company like Google while employed there.

>Try blocking Google domains and see if you can post.
testing

Good. It's about time the alt right understands it's not in control of anything but it's little whine fest.

The real world has consequences.

>google and alphabet inc. still hasn't been firebombed

This is why nobody takes Reddit seriously. Go get 'em, Reddit army.

The most sad but hilarious aspect of this whole thing is that these leftists cannot even comprehend what he said.
If you call them out on being wrong all they say is "I read it and he says women can't be engineers".
They are truly blind and lost. This is evidence that these people cannot be reasoned with.

>be iphone user
>no headphone jack lmao
>can't download .mp3s from the internet directly onto the phone
>garbage bitcoin apps
>no customization options
>overpriced
>the most hipster product ever created
yeah you sure showed me icuck

This is a great idea, if you're not doing this at least once you're not redpilled

>fell for the android meme
>ads on the stock keyboard
>ads of the messenger
>ads on every other single app
>fucking ads everywhere
>every app is done better on iphone

fuck that android noise im going back to a comfy iPleb 8

>Go to a library, hotel, or any new place and repeat the process until bored.

sounds like a good way to waste your life

oh there will be consequences, and they will never be the same

"an open, inclusive environment means fostering a culture in which those with alternative views, including different political views, feel safe sharing their opinions."

>good way to waste your life

>/pol

This. Do not be fooled, Google is an advertising company, nothing else.

>see this story
>go on Sup Forums for their perspective
>they think it's not a big deal or they actually agree with the decision
>anyone that doesn't agree is accused of being a Sup Forums interloper

good lord that is one cucked board
we need to bring back the short-lived Sup Forumsgramming general thread

I just found my new calling in life. Can we make this a thing pls? Fuck jewgle.

yeah and their motto use to be "don't be evil" how laughable is that now?

I mean, if we all pissed in the ocean I guess it would do something.

I've done a similar thing to a college and got suspended. I don't regret it but it seems like everything has changed to live. Getting a job seems really hard because you have to apply online and you never hear anything.

Any help? I'll be alright but I don't regret telling the truth

WE MUST ROUND UP AND EXTERMINATE ALL RIGHT WING MINDED EMPLOYEES FOR THE GLORY OF OUR COMPANY. ALL DISSENTERS WILL BE SHOT!

This. Wasn't that made by the guy fired from Mozilla?

Go make it an infograph or something, or keep the post alive in other threads.

>ads
source? im using a galaxy right now and i've got nada. meanwhile you literally cannot download music files directly from the internet onto your cuckphones lmao

There's always 2+6chan I guess. Jewgle hates them so much, they delisted them

Already on it.

Android is a meme for edgelords like yourself. Enjoy your adds goyim

Senior software dev here, I'd love to have a Sup Forums-esque tech thread in general, doesn't have to just be about programming.

wow damn, really made me think

Exactly. He should have been more cautious and covered his tracks better. In the mean time it's given the outrage industry another headline to howl about.

google needs shoahing

Its kind of sad, but unsurprising
The guy tried really hard avoid being inflammatory, he took every opportunity to say that he was morally in favor of all the things Google is trying to do, just that they were going about it the wrong way because of some flaws in company politics.

Just goes to show, you can't play nice with them. No amount of attempted compromise will work, any reasoned approach is going to get shouted down by extremists making appeals to emotion, and the people in control like it like this because emotions are easier to control than logic.

did 2 no/root/ fags just come in here and shill for apple

Someone is going to find a use for all the white men with STEM degrees being purged from tech. Unlike liberal arts majors STEM majors have actual skills.

Fuck. How can we get this to the top of the search results when you image search google?

I can make this happen, if I get time.
What do you have in mind? The more specific, the better.

The worst part is that 10 years ago, google products were orders of magnitude better than they are now. Yet at the same time, 10 years ago, there were viable alternatives.

Expect a knock, bucko

"All of these traits which the manifesto described as 'female' are the core traits which make someone successful at engineering," Zunger says in a Medium post. "All of which is why the conclusions of this manifesto are precisely backwards. It's true that women are socialized to be better at paying attention to people's emotional needs and so on — this is something that makes them better engineers, not worse ones."

Womyn confirmed best engineers, patriarchy must be keeping them down.

how nice that the kind SS trooper is sharing hits of Nitrous with the jewish man

I think the line has been drawn now, this will be another GamerGate with much higher stakes.

I have an LG G5 and there are literally ads on the stock keyboard ever since I installed some new android update a couple weeks ago. Ads have been appearing in messenger too but I dont think thats a stock app (kikebook owned, i believe). Either way there are a shitload of ads on that thing and I dont like it. Haven't had a iphone since the 4 because I develop for android but I'm considering going back to one as my main phone.

Oh no you're going to spam frog memes and rate google as being bad.

You basement dwellers will amount to nothing but sad lonely virgins lost in a world. We, the left, win. Get over it. There's nothing you can do to stop us. We'll find you and drag you into the open fornall to see your shitty sexist ways. Your bigotry will be in full display. And all the world will laugh at you and destroy you.

Saved it on my Google Drive.

If I were a J*w I'd want to be put out of my misery as well.

He should sue them

SOmebody tweet joe rogan, he'd have this nerd on for the viewer numbers alone

do we know who the guy is?

>tfw switch Chrome for Vivaldi and stopped using their search engine

Fuck Google, I knew I made the right choice.

F

Will Peter "I suck cocks" Thiel help out with the lawsuit?

Did we ever get the guy's name
Someone said it was Moot

same with /lit/ it's bizarre how it changed slowly

We need to make it edgy shit though. My thought is, we should upload our meme stashes and folders filled with copies of Mein Kampf and label the zips as such.

Before Jewgle knows it, they'll have terrabytes of encrypted files labeled "Mein Kampf 1.zip" and "Nazi Frog Memes.zip"

All of Sup Forums has been compromised thanks to what ultimately are moot's actions prior to his departure.

just wait and see

No way it was M00t. His job's too good to risk on some edgy shit like this

Lol you won by turning white nations into crime ridden third world shit holes filled with low iq niggers and spics that will eventually degenerate into a pre industrial society?

James Damore is apparently the name

What is Apple Music? I had googles music app on my galaxy. why you'd use anything else?

Both systems are fine apple just checks of more boxes for me. Getting the andoird people that think their unique riled up is fun.

I haven't built websites in a long while, but the short would be to add a random keywords to fake sites so search results get polluted. So searching for 'wicker baskets' returns results for 'alpaca farming' and similar random BS.

Filling up GDrives costs them a couple bucks a year to maintain that data. Forever. With hundreds of users it adds up fast.

It's called diversity and taking down the patriarchy and institutional racism. If we can end capitalism we'll make the world more free and better for all too shitbrains.

gentle reminder

Yep. Look at their team, not a single SJW
brave.com/about/