/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

This is a thread for the discussion of all ideologies that promote property rights, individual liberty and lassez-faire capitalism. These includes (but is not limited to) anarcho-capitalism, paleolibertarianism, minarchy, objectivism and anti-leftism (i.e. physical removal, so to speak). All others are welcome to learn and debate us.
Reminder that this is a right-wing thread, so libertine degenerates ('live and let live' faggotry), open-border advocates and faux-libertarians (e.g. Gary Johnson) are not welcome here - people here recognise that property rights imply discrimination and a return to traditional, conservative values.
Although questions are welcome, many are repeated often, so it is recommended you research the basics first. Nobody here is obligated to debate with you, so try to avoid using fallacies in your arguments or creating unrealistic scenarios.

THREAD RESOURCES:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/iT0Rw8PT
>Website: libertarianright.org
>Discord & Book Club: /jCVRCR3

REQUIRED READING:
>The Machinery Of Freedom: Illustrated Summary (David Friedman) - youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o (Watch this!)
>Anatomy of the State (Murray Rothbard) - mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe) - riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

FURTHER READING:
>Reference - See i.imgur.com/wCIpgNA.jpg
>Torrent - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d8ec6ef882dee291f119eb69994797574e5d616&dn=Anarcho-Capitalism%20Books

THREAD THEME:
>hoppewave | Hans-Hermann Hoppe | physical removal - youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
>Against the State - (Hoppewave Hans Hermann Hoppe) - youtube.com/watch?v=HLaqr3QorCw
>I need a Pinochet! - youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
>Drop it like it's Hoppe - youtube.com/watch?v=HPKGgo4kGQM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCdgv7n9xCY
youtube.com/watch?v=xzYgiOC9cj4
youtube.com/watch?v=x-BGi4NIFww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Anatomy of the State (Murray Rothbard)

lol fuck off ancap. youre dumber than the statists you despise.

heres your (you)

What did you mean by this?

This is a map of economic freedom

This is a map of GDP per capita

This is a map of the Human Development Index

This is a map of corruption

As you can see, the more economic freedom a nation has, the more economic prosperity it has.

we must work together like how Anarchists and Commies are

How Feminists and Immigrants are

we protect the west

basically some kind of half-assed bait

After any revolution that commies and anarchists fought together, one killed the other. There's no "work together", join us or be physically removed from the libertarian society

I've always felt dissatisfied with the terminology of the average political compass. To say that libertarianism describes one end of the axis just doesn't feel right, because left-wing ideologies generally do not espouse any kind of freedom. I also feel like the term "libertarian" makes us sound like we don't believe in hierarchy at all, which is complete denial of reality.

I know "decentralized naturalism" doesn't quite roll off the tongue like right-wing libertarianism does, but is my compass at least accurate?

Bump

Here's a map of all the places where societies survive without governments

I've been here since Sup Forums started. Ancap is bigger on here now than it's ever been. Claiming ancap Sup Forums is separate from nu-Sup Forums is ridiculous.

Daily reminder that the gap between wages and productivity (aka wage stagnation) is a myth pushed by leftist retards. Wages =/= compensation

It has as much basis in reality as the gender pay gap.

If the less government intervention there is, the more prosperous a society is, then it would be logical to assume that getting rid of the government completely would bring about the most prosperous society possible. We already know that privatizing things such as water utilities has seen great success, despite these services being viewed as too "valuable" to privatize, so it is likely that there are other government services that we could also privatize despite (or because of) their importance.

>(aka wage stagnation) is a myth pushed by leftist retards.

wot? if you melted 5 quarters (1960 minimum wage) from the 1960s they melt into $16 today. can you do basic math?

Libertarianism is the handmaiden of statism. An atomized society of autonomous individuals with no collective morality, identity, etc. is less willing to help others. The government steps in to do the things individuals are unwilling to do. Overtime they take on more responsibilities, and thus require more tax dollars and legislation.

The reason cancerous identity politics has emerged is because the automatons of the West no longer share anything in common. With nothing in common we revert to the most base forms of identity: skin colour, sexuality, and even gender.

Economic prosperity is irrelevant when you don't have a single standing army. You can be the best gun-flipping trigger happy american out there, that's still not going to take out a foreign threat.
No, multiple competing private armies will never be able to reach the same kind of coordination as a centralized permanent armed force. At most you'd have a clusterfuck similar to the soup of letters that composed the French "Resistance".

Sure, free market is nice. That doesn't mean you get to ignore geopolitics though.

It may not be able to project power overseas in great amounts, but ancapistan would be an absolute bitch to invade. To start with, the very act of invading would likely cause a crash in international economics, given that Ancapistan would be a huge tax haven and economic powerhouse. Combine that with the fact that there would be a disproportionately high amount of heavily armed resistance, and the land itself that Ancapistan is on would likely be almost worthless (likely being a micro-state or seastead) and you end up with an anarchist society that is certainly conquerable, but has very few benefits to doing so.

friendly reminder that there is literally NOTHING WRONG with killing commies

>A member of the human race who is completely incapable of understanding the higher productivity of labor performed under a division of labor based on private property is not properly speaking a person… but falls instead into the same moral category as an animal – of either the harmless sort (to be domesticated and employed as a producer or consumer good, or to be enjoyed as a “free good”) or the wild and dangerous one (to be fought as a pest).

Dropping some Friedman Redpills:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCdgv7n9xCY

youtube.com/watch?v=xzYgiOC9cj4

youtube.com/watch?v=x-BGi4NIFww

>We already know that privatizing things such as water utilities has seen great success
Where?

>then it would be logical to assume that getting rid of the government completely would bring about the most prosperous society possible.
yes, because too much of a good thing never happens. water is good for life, so you might as well drown trying to drink a lake

Chile is the most extreme example (in that they went full privatization, instead of the half measures most other countries took)

And by what metric is it better than public ownership and operation? How much accounting for existing equipment, property, rights is factored into that metric?

Finally, I've been waiting for this thread. Why is there so much time between /lrg/s?

On the last point on degeneracy: it is precisely because you lack power to set a standard for society that it will degenerate. Leaving the fags and niggers to flood into communities and 'do as they please with their own lives' allows for social parasites to subvert your culture and demographically replace you.

Low quality b8. Looks like its straight out of an edgy middleschoolers tumblr.

What do you guys think of this?

I think a fusion between the 2 is the only correct way.

Not an argument, calling something bait without describing how it is bait and why you can dismiss the contradictions of the NAP is, by definition, not positing a point.
Nobody cares about the NAP. People will commit crime as they do, there will simply be a lack of authority to stop them so long as it doesn't infringe on you/your property, which is the same reason why the abolition of statist borders falls apart, too: it allows for the conditions to sow the seeds of destruction within a society, making it less cohesive and less inclined to assist their fellow countrymen.

No, the most efficient and no-bullshit way is to remove the leftists and the social parasites subverting traditionalist culture outright.
Can't argue for the preservation of the NAP when Marxists who simply believe the tenets and don't follow them are removed via central authority (read: helicopters) because you ideologically disagree with them.
If I believe that murder is okay but never kill anyone, you cannot remove me (while simultaneously kowtowing to the NAP) on the basis of your subjective interpretation of an opinion I hold.
I don't give a shit, I disregard the NAP because I am not some classical liberal who believes law extends to all people, or that the NAP is universally applied to everyone.

>but ancapistan would be an absolute bitch to invade
The same can be said about USA. You don't need to send people to fuck someone over.
>cruise missiles
>naval blockades
>strategic bombing
You'd need a standing armed force to counter these threats.
Besides, what can normal people accomplish with only small arms? They're used to kill people, but pretty much any decent army sends their air force to smooth things over before soldiers set their feet into a new territory.

>To start with, the very act of invading would likely cause a crash in international economics, given that Ancapistan would be a huge tax haven and economic powerhouse.
The same can be said about China, it's not a new achievement or anything like that.

>Combine that with the fact that there would be a disproportionately high amount of heavily armed resistance,
Not enough to stop an army, but definitely better than nothing.
>likely be almost worthless (likely being a micro-state or seastead) and you end up with an anarchist society that is certainly conquerable, but has very few benefits to doing so.
So it's not about spreading it into big countries? I'm actually fine with that.

I'm not going to fall for b8

but if it's not b8, and you genuinely believe a stateless society would work, you are a fucking retard and that is all I'm going to say on the subject because if you believe in that, you're too stupid to have a coherent argument with anyways.

>but if it's not b8, and you genuinely believe a stateless society would work
I believe the reverse is true, mainly on immigration. I don't think statelessness is logical or proven to work, especially if you disallow state border patrol/protection or the formation of a military.
Capitalism is globalism and the abolition of the state and state borders in order to allow for maximum freedom for private business to trade as they please, without restriction. This means allowing labour and goods to pass without 'arbitrary borders, man'. Mass migration happening everywhere but your private borders is still white demographic displacement, paired with business siphoning brown 'slave' labour

i just bump

Have any of you convinced any friends or family that the transition from monarchy to democracy wasn't beneficial?

>So it's not about spreading it into big countries? I'm actually fine with that.
Yeah, I think most honest Ancaps know that our ideology will never become a widespread phenomenon, we advocate for more libertarian economies in our own nation, and in the meantime we try to form our own little ancap utopias, whether through seasteading, spacesteading, microstates, agorism, etc.

Paleo trio

I'm not letting the fucking thread die yet

Thoughts on making this an official symbol?

I like it desu

>Libertarians acceptable
>Nazis acceptable
>Tankies unacceptable
All y'all are politically correct.

Stalin and Mao did nothing wrong.

Sounds good

>THE 100 MILLION IS A LIE. STALIN DID NOTHING WRONG

>implying Mao didn't have the highscore last century.

Communism has killed countless and is an ideology for weak people.

We've never claimed Nazis are acceptable. Most of us don't even want to ally with them pragmatically, since their goals are so antithetical to ours. Also, begone commie.

Why do you kosher sodomites keep shitting up my board with this cuckold tier (((ideology)))?

You will be bred out and not a single non-white will adhere to anything you fucking pissants say.

MAO has the highscore. But stalin wasn't far behind

>A yiddish cum guzzler

>implying getting the highscore is somehow bad
>implying anyone gets offended by Nazis at this point
Gulags>helicopters

>not a single non-white will adhere to anything you fucking pissants say.
All the more reason to talk.

I didn't mean that. I simply meant we don't care for them. I never implied we got "offended" by them.

Nazis are cucks, nobody has a problem with them because they are weak and effeminate.

HA thats fucking golden god damn im glad i voted for Trump

I thought this was pretty funny

>2017
>believing in the political spectrum

>what is logic

Quite Accurrate

Your against communism but capitalism at the same time? You say nobody owns the lands, but want to protect your own property, if an ancap "state" existed wouldnt it need a leader?? And combining that with no property ownership wouldnt it just be a communism 2.0 rebranded?

>without a strong leader we would all become gay junkies blah blah blah
it's funny because the opposite is true. nature is supposed to weed out the weak and the gay the and degenerate and the drug addicted. the only time you actually get a significant part of the population being those things is when you rely on government to control them, because what happens is you end up having these people in society just "acting" like they're not degenerate because the government is holding a gun to their head. so what happens? they live "normal" lives but they pass on their degeneracy to their children. then you have a whole generation of young people who are degenerate and fucking and passing on more degenerate genes. government sucks at EVERYTHING and especially fucking EUGENICS. you know what's fucking GREAT at eugenics? NATURE. nature is the ultimate eugenics. stop all of this faggot nazi shit Sup Forums and stop trying to run to big papa government to fix all your problems. you want to throw a commie off a helicopter? cool. sounds fun. i'm with u bro. i want to throw them off too. you want to whine to the government to go do it? well then suddenly you become part of the problem.

an original purge of all of the openly degenerate fucks is definitely a necessity. gotta get of the gays, the drug users, the commies, the blacks, the nonwhites. the race war is gonna have to happen and they're gonna have to be dealt with. but after that you can't let government run shit or you will eventually just run into the same problems over and over and over again because big government is what PUT humanity in this shitty situation :(

and the more kikery it has too, money fag. quit trying to put a fucking price on everygoddamnthing. your $$'s aren't fixing fukushima nor the tons of nuclear waste leaking into the water table as we speak. go fuckin' sell your whore daughters off already, crypto-kike lapdog shill.

>You say nobody owns the lands, but want to protect your own property
Every bit of property within Ancapistan would be privately owned. I simply said that the land itself would likely be worthless to a government entity looking to take it over by force, because Ancapistan would likely be a seastead or micro-state like Hong Kong, meaning there would be very few natural resources within the land. Instead, most wealth would be gained through importing raw materials and exporting finished products, along with Ancapistan functioning as a tax haven for many businesses.

>if an ancap "state" existed wouldnt it need a leader
No, the market would react to any needs that came along, if you need water, there's a company willing to be your utility for a price, if you need protection there's a company willing to patrol your neighborhood with police for a price, etc.