Daily Reminder Diversity Quotas Ruined Rick and Morty

>All male writers is sexist
>Lets for more women because muh diversity
Is affirmative action and/ or quotas every justified Sup Forums? What is so bad about merit. Earning a job through merit makes a lot more sense than skin tone or genitals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rick and morty has always sucked ass.

What's rick and morty? Is that cartoon related?

Because white men will always come out on top in a meritocracy.

Rick did say 911 was an inside job on this week's episode

it looks really tacky when you play dumb user

It'd be one thing if you were to say, never watched it, or even never heard of it, but asking if the picture with the rick and morty file name is rick and morty related? Trying to hard.

>change for change's sake is good

no.

The first season of Rick and Morty had clever twists on sci fi tropes, the newest season is just Rick and Morty Do X Franchise

Entry level edgy statement. At this point they just try to be outrageous as possible

This.

Never got the hype about it.

never seen it, no idea what it is. Reddit goes apeshit over it though.

haha bro xD check it out rick is FUCKING BASED

that's how females write.

the first 2 minutes and last 2 minutes of that episode were PAINFULLY BAD. so much so that I considered never watching it again.

season 1 was pretty good desu
>season 2 felt lazy as shit, and so far 3 is just boring

It might be Dan just proving a point by hiring ONLY women for season 3. Then turning around at the end of the season and say "See this is why hiring people based on what's between their legs creates bad shit.

>Women are funny get over it!

all american series are cancer ridden with jewish propaganda and nothing produced by a jew can ever be redpilled. stop deluding yourselves

this is actually a good thing because I get to watch pretentious reddit numales try and defend how bad their show has become

I didn't mind the episode before pickle rick, I thought it had some good moments. The wind yelling 'loser' at Jerry at the start of the show (and after when the dog eats his unemployment check). Morty beating someone to death while telling him he doesn't want to do this but blaming the victim for it. Mortybot gaining sentience.

Pretty alright episode I don't know why everyone hates it so much

you see that mountain?
>just CLIMB IT

Dan is a turbocuck

Roiland is the only hope

This is probably a slide thread anyway but I find it funny how obsessed Sup Forums is with tearing this show down

Stop watching tv, assholes. Good, good that your stupid show was ruined.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas

2nd episode was the only bad one, episode 3 was just unfunny

this, adventure time, and the regular show are/were created by absolute hacks with no artistic talent

ill tell you right fucking now - its not about "affirmative action" or being diverse. its about hiring their fucking friends using affirmative action or diversity as an in for these people, creating cliches in workplaces that end up destroying all workplace harmony and cause a workplace to become a revolving door, ruining productivity. its never about being truly diverse either - im educated, experienced and 5 times now they hired some nigger or spic instead of an asian. my state is so small, that i know the 5 people - they are fucking uneducated fast food workers, but talking to them about it they personally know the diversity hiring manager or H.R. cunt. after 1 year, all 5 of those companies are now hiring employees through temp. hire agencies because the normal people were run off or got tired of the bullshit.

this is happening in so many businesses and the main reason why these companies are not fucking profiting like they should - because the liberal whores who are in diversity hire/h.r. are destroying these companies from the inside

It dawned on me during s3e3 in my 20th minute of not laughing that this whole season is one long gag with a single punchline: women aren't funny. This is either the most brilliant or retarded thing ever done on tv, or both.