She has a point

She has a point.

>taking a fallacy as fact
Leftists are this retarded

Pirate thread?

>Implying the global pedo market isn't real

Son, you've got a way to fall...

If you accept that human trafficking is real then why would you assume children are exempt from it?

They're the easiest to traffic!

>she

>anime nazi
wot?

Slippery slope is not a fallacy.

Can someone post the original? This is *ahem* CLEARLY an edit

>Sup Forums
Before
>voat
Before
>Sup Forumsnime nazi

They really have no idea.

This.

>Voat lower than pol

Wut

accurate haha

dumb faggots.

>stormfront at the very bottom

huh?

Stormfront's rather lame though

Why to libtards think nazis are worse then pedoz?

Stormfront is like babby Nazi time. I'd still say Sup Forums reappears the furthest down the slope, somewhere in an abyss. Leftists just don't know it yet.

of course not, they don't understand it

>anime nazi
>richard spencer
>stormkike the worst

Made by a fucking child and we allow these cunts to rule over us?

8pol is also down there. Leftists can't meme.

pizzagate is real though
what do liberals do when they see those pictures, do they go "ahaha, this guy is such a card, he sure does like pretending to act like a pedo on the internet. what a joker"

>no one who likes the things i like could every do anything wrong at all ever
literally babby logic

Anime nazis should actually be more upward. Anime is more casual.

Stormfront is controlled opposition ran by jews.
Sup Forums and the chans are where they test the strength and intelligence of the resistance.

Plz no bully
She is mentally challenged
Just make the like ending of Of Mice and Men

Stormfront is run by jews, Ralph Retort is run by a fat, degenerate, race-mixing manlet with no self-control. Redpanels was funny fron time to time but it's definitely not lower than Sup Forums. Voat should be way higher up. Richard Spencer is a faggot. If I had a helicopter I would give "Ana" a free ride in it.

oWo cute

Why is there no Italy?

its a tranny, isn't it?

I thought we were the end of the road, why is voat below us?

I made my own

>Anime nazi coming after Sup Forums
Uwotm8?

>pizzagate
Yeah, because worrying about the safety of children is so wrong.

>richard spencer
He's not even close to being near stormfront, and stormfront isn't even bad compared to other sites

>She has a point.
Yes, and that point is that once you stop denying truth, you keep finding more and more of it. Like all libtards, she finds truth to be a BAD thing.

sage

It's right at the top of the fucking page, does anyone read this shit?

There is no argument made here
your meme game is weak, old man
CIA shitposters plz go

>He didn't read the sticky
No wonder this board is full of morons.

That was the case like 10-15 years ago but not anymore.

>She has a point.
I count six.

Sup Forums should replace Sup Forums, Sup Forums comes after sf and then 8/pol/
Not sure whats next im not that far in yet

not to mention the whole thing is just retarted

It is a fallacy, but fallacies do not have to be false, a logical fallacy can be the truth. However, the purpose of naming fallacies is to remove them from debate so that you can get at the heart of issues instead of arguing on terms of things without a logical basis. A slippery slope may end up being true, but you wouldn't know that until it's already happened.

>stormfront at the bottom
>implying stormfront isn't just for faggots who aren't ready to take the animepill

More like MANa, amirite?

I think we're the worst, 8 pol is too autistic and paranoid to stir the drama like we do.

>she
everything is in the wrong order, but yeah. What of it?

That women can't drive or use stairs?

she had a pint

That feel

Slippery slope can be observed in reality. Evolutionary advancement is a slippery slope sans the human judgement on what is ''better" or "worse".
Just because something is a fallacy doesn't make it wrong. To say "first it will rain, then what, will it snow?" is wrong because sometimes it doesn't snow, it isn't a guaranteed future after the rain. But when it does snow, then he will be right, but not for observing the rain, but for examining the present. Just like the faggot movement leeways into transphobia and shit.

/thread

what a stupid nigger

>slippery slope isn't a fallacy

I refer you to the gay -> trans -> pedo normalization that you are currently living.

Is that 4pol or 8pol. Asking for a friend.

Nazi twitter user with anime picture

>ywn be a anime nazi

>Slippery slope is not a fallacy.

i'd still fuck it

This image is basically true, from what I've seen in the world.

Alt-right hatred and whining eventually leads to conspiracy theories, then insanity and premature death.

Sup Forums goes on the bottom. this place is mind warping. you might come out of here loving hitler or loving stalin or loving pinochet or loving ron paul or living interracial tranny cuckold foot fetish degeneracy. anything's possible. with stormfront you at least know what you're getting into.

Where's Alex Jones at? He's like the bridge between /r/The_Donald and Sup Forums.

alex jones is a dead meme

>A movement in one direction can never lead to a further move in same direction

It can be, but not always. Recognizing a correlation of events, or a natural progression can often be misconstrued as a 'slippery slope' and dismissed as a non-argument, but saying that X will lead to Y with no evidence whatsoever is a fallacy.

Basically, people like to be dismissive of an argument they don't agree with by just saying
>well you believe X will lead to Y, and I disagree, so you've committed a fallacy and I win

The problem with this isn't the fact that it's the slippery slope fallacy.

The problem is the order is retarded and these things aren't slopeworthy at all. Aside from maybe the_donald into Sup Forums, most of these things are independent of each other.

I actually occasionally check the_donald for news and I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and Sup Forumsnews/ since 2009.

/thread

A

best edit so far

That man teaches Javascript to African refugees. Show some respect!

Someone retweet her this masterpiece.

Why is anime nazi so far down?

>Sup Forums says gas the jews
>richard spencer says violence is bad and so is racism, he only wants white people to be proud of their ethnic history
>richard spencer is far down from Sup Forums

>Richard spencer more right wing then Sup Forums
BOARD OF PEACE.

Cool, a list of places I need a check out. Thanks OP.

ontu.it

voat is lower than Sup Forums?
That place is like where everyone too smart for reddit but too retarded for anywhere else goes.

this map is wrong on so many levels

The problem is that the slippery slope fallacy is meant to be invoked when someone says that doing a certain course of action would inevitably lead to a very ridiculous or unlikely event, therefore the course of action cannot be taken.

It is USED however to refer to any progression of events, no matter how established and reasonable.

Slippery Slope IS a fallacy, its just the the lion's share of things people invoke it in in politics is total horseshit because the chains of likely causality can actually be verified. Its being spectacularly misused, like some other logical fallacies are, to try and negate an argument before it happens.

If someone says "I think X will likely cause Y", you shouldn't just jump to the conclusion that its a slippery slope. Its only a slippery slope if X will not in fact, likely cause Y, AND, Y is excessively far from X as to be in some manner absurd.

> stormfront
VNN and Niggermania make spermfront look tame.

I blame my interracial fetish on this place

The slippery slope is very real. But not in the way OP is implying.

hint: why do you think transgenderism is now being normalized?

Sup Forums hasn't been seen as natsoc Sup Forums since 2014. The popular conception of it now is as edgy Trumplet breeding ground.

It's popularly called the Overton window

She has it backwards.
Its like climbing a ridge to see what's there. Gasping in horror at what you discover, then seeing another ridge beyond the horror and climbing that.

Unironically one of the best descriptions of redpilling I've read

>da imuj said so so its truuuuuuuu!!!!!!
isn't that a logical fallacy?