Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjdl2Yp6rxk
youtube.com/watch?v=FyUQnEbltRQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=opodqhfYQgY
strawpoll.me/13654470
strawpoll.me/13654407
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_a_Lost_Soldier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is literally nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Aids, no kids, no marriage, bear a curse, promote said curse

I disagree.

They're ruining society and they refuse to stop even when we ask.

This is true. It actually helps heterosexuals by thinning out the crowd and leaving more women for us. Lesbians on the other hand should be gassed.

wrong

I disagree.

They spread diseases.

t. kike

There's another example.

These people are fucked up in the head and need to be put back in the closet.

I'm tired of arguing with people like you. I'm conservative, and I support monogamy.

If you have a problem with that, I can always shoot you in the fucking face. With my gun.

Hey the dude who molested me was a straight white dude, so they come in all shapes and sizes

I'm not sure if I hate mudslimes or faggots more?

MUH MUHFUGGEN APPLEZ!

Truvada surrogacy ruth and naomi youre a fucken liar you know nothing serpent seed

Youre a kike so you larp about both

AIDS

When they hit the ground they keep falling.

They fall straight into hell.

aids

People seem to don't understand that being "gay" or "bisexual" doesn't define you as a person. This is ONLY a sexual orientation. We are all humans with feelings, good sides, bad sides etc. Why judge someone and saying "I don't like him because he's gay and I don't like gay people" why? If you don't like someone (which is okay), how this can be because of his orientation? Ridiculous. Love is love and this short film is amazing!

Aids

*sips tea*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjdl2Yp6rxk
Dont let it overload your autismo

youtube.com/watch?v=FyUQnEbltRQ

>Jack (((Black)))

Oh look it's pozzed hetero charlie sheen and his pussythroatfunguscancer cuck buddy michael douglas

I am showing you yourselves. I know he's a mega kike

People infected with The Gay love to identify with that orientation. They don't say "I perform gay sex" they say "I am Gay." They let that define them as if they don't choose to behave in such a way.

And you say "i have clam buggery sex"

>sheen
>hetero

Doctors are telling these people they're normal.

>I am schizophrenic
>I am epileptic
>I am straight
>I am white
Disgusting ..........

Holy fuck the people on the comments are dumber than niggers
>Your kids have no chance of turning gay from watching this
>Not realizing that kids imitate A LOT OF SHIT THEY SEE

>implying I've had sex
That aside, I could describe myself as heterosexual, but that;s hardly the first thing that comes to mind. These people live and die in their degeneracy, let it decide their very existence.

Very much wrong in being a LGBT promoter.

Straight people do the same thing?? Would you say Straight people make there sexuality their whole identity?. No they dont yet they do the same thing you accuse gay people of doing. Your argument sucks sweetie

Yeah eh. 700 vaginas doesnt cut it. A manic opioid addict or maybe some brown rumored thai tranny this one time. Well that'll fucken do it. WINNING!
>drinks tiger blood like some other people get other kinds of blood

>Fag cannot handle his degenerate lifestyle being torn down and so threatens the straight man with death

Really gets my noggin' joggin'

Hahha, you're good shit man.

Ok charlton heston

ye pretty fucking retarded. I've spent an hour looking at them. It is making me black pilled in fact

the pozz is conveyed with disneyesque industrial age efficiency

ronald mcdonald
mickey mouse
big brother
"love gays or we throw you in prison" smiley heart

the chinese were right

all media must be censored

don't bother with him. I'm fairly certain too much sodomy has messed up his brain. He spergs out with incoherent ramblings about truvada whenever you criticize homosexuality.

They are only doing so because of the increase in sexual deviants, straight pride wasn't a thing until eveyone and their mother was flapping their dick in public while dressed as a peacock. Heterosexuals are otherwise normal and that is what they are identifying as. And I am certain they use something else as their first personal descriptor.

When you're into the same sex its a little more explicitly relevant in day-to-day life. It is a persistent strong difference between yourself and your culture and environment. Oppositional. Not in terms of micro-aggression or shit like that, but more a general alienation. Obviously for promiscuous gays even more so, but just basic shit like how you interact with everyone since the paradigm of 'potential mates' is so vastly different from the default.

Suck on my parallel trips biatch. m.youtube.com/watch?v=opodqhfYQgY

Pedo Short Film for when?

>love is love

how long before this is used to justify kiddy diddlers and animal fuckers?

>one eyed jack
Using metaphor badly only works for little girls

VOTE IN THESE POLLS

WE NEED TO TRIGGER THE CLOSETED HOMOSEXUALS

strawpoll.me/13654470

strawpoll.me/13654407

"Love is love" is one of the most asinine statements I've ever heard. It's on the same level as "diversity is our strength"

>short film
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_a_Lost_Soldier

Whenever i make "describe your dick" polls i get like 10K participants

What is this gay shite about? Let me guess, ginger faggots is too shy to land first base on the brown kid. And in the end, the fags hump each others' asses.

It already is. The moral battle was lost before many of us were even born.

Thanks eve

like 5 years probably

Ah, PEAK Western-Civilization! Thanks Christians, thanks Capitalism!

>Thanks Christians

you mean thanks atheists. Atheism is the death of all that is good. Atheism is why your country is a faggot infested shithole that is soon to be taken over by Mohamed and friends

Christianity is the cure. You are the disease

ITT:mad hetero faggots
Gays don't bother anyone. Stop shaming them for liking cock.

Why are whites and gays always portrayed as fags?

>Christians
Evangelicals are less tolerant of homosexuals than even Muslims, at least in America. May be different in Bongistahn.

Does "Bake the cake bigot" ring any bells? Fucking Canadians I swear.

well then

Because everybody else sags their pants
Thats strange. We have like 28 threads about each side of all kinds of those "stories" right now
>MUH CAKE DURESS
It's actually your latent cock duress

This is creepy and disgusting

Everyone knows Gingers have no Souls.

>not following laws
Nigger detected

>all these triggered straight fags
Im going to keep liking girls and there is LITERALLY nothing you can do to stop me. There is nore purer form of love than that between two women and all you smalldicked beta cuckolds who masturbate to japanese cartoons can keep crying about things that dont affect you.

Pedo detected. He lives in a crazy cat lady's house. Why hasnt he caught the toxoplasma and become a gay frog

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in somecases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.

Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked.

Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.

>sam_hyde_state_enforced_homosexuality.meme

> there is LITERALLY nothing you can do to stop me.

I might not be able to stop you, but God certainly will

Dont be a sorceror

>implying lesbians are real gay people
>implying lesbians arent just confused college girls that are too shy to get into a real relationship and let a real man penetrate you

You're right mate, the US is probably the most devoutly Christian nation in the developed world. I WISH we had your Christians who've been so successful to date in fighting to prevent homosexual "marriage" becoming legal in America. Did you hear that in the UK "transgender children" are actually a thing? Yes, REALLY! I envy your Christian God-fearing nation completely avoiding that. I bet one day, they'll be putting the poor things on the TV as entertainment! Keep fighting the good fight brother! Amen!

>lesbos
>relevant in any way

film is a trap. if you didn't watch here's everything that happens: there's two kids and they are gay. it has no depth or story. no conflict to resolve. it's not about their trials of growing up as fags, finding acceptance, overcoming adversity; they don't even develop as characters. it's simply "two kids are gay. you mad?"

>the leabians have the highest rate of domestic violence
Chances are youre going to get domestically beat why whatever fat slags rancid mang you munch on. Can't say im not happy about it lol

Look how righteous is this pharisee

Those aren't love. Children and animals don't know what they're doing or are incapable of refusing.

Yeah eh. Let's twist our thumbs in your eye while you grow up with your born eunuch self. Except this time it's "born" clammo and just look around and apply to yourself
>NO CONFLICT MAAAN

This is actually adorable.

Care to explain why atheists are almost always liberal?

i bet all the other girls look at you and think you're disgusting. i bet they laugh at you. i bet you're an outcast and deep down you wish you were straight. you will never get to have children with your girlfriend. remember that. go ahead and insult us but you should know nothing like this will hurt us.
nothing will hurt us like the pain of existential crisis you must endure every day of your life.

Women like women and chocolate

If Australia doesn't exist, then what about new zealand? Checkmate anti-australier

Sodomites will be first on the day of the rope

Grab em

If you don't realize gay marriage was a globalist initiative that was fixed from the start, you shouldn't speak on this matter
It was all a ruse to get pedophilia to be acceptable

it's sickening

You're just having your cramps you told mummy about earlier

>Top bantz m90.

noone cares about lesbians...2 dudes are just gross

theres a reason why women are called "the fairer sex"

Jesus christ these gayflags are mad. The truth is being gay is just worse than being straight, like being black is worse than white. Youre never going to not be gay, so just accept that you're not some special thing.

Youre predisposed to more risk, more mental illness, more hazards that will ultimately kill you. You're a defective genetic dead end