Did your wife serve in the military?

Did your wife serve in the military?
Does she keep secrets from you?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SbZ3zrCmH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it not obvious in this picture that she's trying to pull away while maintaining diplomacy?

>imblying I have a wife
POO

You can understand sand speak maymays?

It's obvious only to non cucks (white people)

She's acting shy even though she's obviously not innocent.
It's a sign of full interest in his penis.

Your opinion matters because you're white
Yours does not because your country worships toilet bowls as shrines.

>giving in to the porcelain jew

Do you write for kirtu dot com?

You are correct.

But I'm out of this thread. Too many smelly Indians

Thats not Arabic. Prob kuridish

I hope he's ready for some STDs. Every woman in the military that isn't a complete lesbian might as well strap a mattress to her back.

It's Farsi.

that is one desperate poo
see how she flinches from the smell
lol

she wants the D

Please enjoy the keks provided by this female 'progressive' reporter getting kissed in by Iranian thirsty men.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SbZ3zrCmH0

exactly this.. pajeet wtf

Of course the arab and poo posters can't read this lady's body language

her mouth forming the word "no"

i dont trust any woman that has served in the military

theyre all whores

>tfw US women are getting browned by Iraqi soldiers

And America is dying for these guys in the Middle East. Kek.

Western women don't seem to understand that they're by default considered whores.
No need to be civil towards whores.

lol pownt!

I don't know about other militaries, but I did serve in the US Army.

All the women I met in the military were whores, even the officers.
Once on our outpost in Iraq we had an Air Force Captain come out for some reason (not sure why) with a few other Air Force people. She was a solid 8/10. That night 1st Plt ran a train on her (I was in 3rd and we were on guard and 2nd plt was on a mission).

We also had female MPs and medics attached to my platoon of Tankers they would switch out from the main base monthly so they could get "field experience" and while on guard we'd often get BJs from them, or outright fuck them in full battle rattle. There was one thick red headed older bitch (probably about a 4/10) who I used to ram every time we had guard together. She turned out to be married, I had no idea. Felt really bad for her husband.

Some of the other girls on our outposts were fucking all the NCOs.

Keep in mind, our outpost was in the middle of nowhere, on a football field sized compound surrounded by giant T Walls with a total population of about 120+ at any given time. After the deployment I talked with other guys who were on the main base and they said every girl was fucking a different guy every night. Herpes was becoming rampant it was so bad, something like 50% of all women they tested for STDs had it.

If a girl ever tells you she was in the military, you'd better fucking run

> be american
> get killed by sandniggers
> send your wife to fight who killed you
> your wife gets blacked

How many dudes get cheated on in the military?

>just pozzed my shit up senpai

rape some kids lately pajeet

BUT SECRETLY SHE WAS OVERJOYED

There's literally nothing wrong with taking care of my wife's son while she serves in the military.

We for awhile have known how terrible Muslims are towards women.. we are just now starting to learn how terrible they are towards little boys.

Muslims are seriously the greatest evil in the world next to the cucks who invite them into their home.

Here's a trick:
If the autorikshaws are not of uniform colour (in a state), it's not India.
If you see ONLY Arabic script and not other scripts beside it, it's not India.

O yes sorry india is far more civilized

It's a vestige of central asian culture that spread to Afghanistan.

Some of it is, some of it not.
Who cares. Different cultures.

I believe our daughters should form the front lines. Take back Syria, the ME, Russia. All of it. Gays too. These folks are ready to fight!

happens all the time man. Most wives were sluts too.

When our unit was deployed, our guy's wives were fucking the brigade across the street.
While they were deployed, we were fucking all their wives.

>we are just now starting to learn how terrible they are towards little boys.
you mean "you"? If you'd be paying fucking attention and listening you'd know about the large male child molestation that is inherit in their culture. Quit fucking around on the Donald and do some fucking research.

Why women serve in the US army anyway? I dont see a point if u have big population to make women serve

I was in the military. There I blackened many wives.

>porcelain jew

I was in the Navy and the women were pretty fucking whorish. Pretty much every chick was was fucking a dude on the ship, whether she was married or not. I've fucked two chicks on board, one of them had a boyfriend. Had a married Petty Officer First Class (E6) show me her tits while we were on watch and a different time saw a married chick stick a flash light up her ass. One guy was fucking our Divo who looked like pic related, she was married. Chicks in the military are fucking whores. When I was in A-School some chick went door to door sucking dude's dicks in one of the barracks and there was an massive orgy at the HM school.

Probably all of them to be honest. I had an apartment with a married guy I was on the ship with. We were in San Diego. After a deployment we were coming back home but we stopped in Guam first and a few people got to fly ahead of the ship to San Diego a week before the ship. One of the dudes went and fucked my roomate's wife.

Forgot pic, but the Divo looked like her but with huge bags under her eyes.

Good job my nigga , this gives me hope.

Shit man when did you go to HM A school? They had it locked down tight when I was there. Cameras in the halls, watch standers roaming and in the stairwells. There were always seemingly dozens of people on restriction too.

I wasn't at the HM school, I was in BECC (engineering) and lots of people were talking about the massive orgy that got busted at the HM school. This was in 2008.

Invaded Iraq, their own women got penetrated by MIDDLE EAST penis.
American logic.

Ah I see. I think I had heard something that resembled that story too.
Either way I totally believe it.

This apparently happened right when I got out of bootcamp and the entire base was on lockdown. No one was allowed to go on liberty for the first two weeks because a week before I arrived a bunch of dudes went off base and got a bunch of heroin. Their buddy ODed and they panicked and hid him in some bushes and took his wallet (for some reason) and left him there to die. Then they just came back to base. I don't know what they were thinking, probably high as fuck and took his wallet so they couldn't ID him or something. But anyway, that was the major story and the orgy. So they weren't fucking happy. I remember I had to write a chit for offbase liberty that was denied until I went to a new barracks.

i fucked a medical officer while in base hospital for a broken ankle.

i can still remember arse. it was like two firm peaches. mmmmm

i loved chits.

>my ex picked up my son in her new man's jeep tn for the first time
>felt bad
>got drunk

so her new man takes care of his wifes son?

>1 anecdote
>1.3 billion people
>let's generalize

DO MILK

'Sup Savita ? mind coming over to the Bongland for a visit?