Rebel Flag:

What are your opinions on the rebel Flag? Let's get a Sup Forums poll going.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13654501/
youtube.com/watch?v=aNkcJhFxD-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always shoot a traitor before an enemy Jimbo.

I thought the real flag was serviceable, the battle flag is still better though.

It's okay. There's little to be said, other than that.

It's the flag of st. andrew's cross: a battle flag more than anything.

Best rebel flag coming through.

The only flag I will ever pledge my life to.

I don't mind it.

strawpoll.me/13654501/

this

It's a symbol of racism and shouldn't be flown

Fuck straw polls, you queer. Kill yourself.

(You)

Only if you kill yourself first

Mississippi reporting in.

I'm pretty ambivalent about our state flag. The feeling in the state is that the flag is set to change, but it's a question of when and how and what would replace it. The old Magnolia flag is a strong contender. In 2015 after the autist killed all of the WRONG nigs many in our state leadership came out in favor of changing our state flag and many people began expressing their preferences by flying one or the other outside their homes. I'd be interested in changing the state flag if a better design were put forward. At this time the the best thing our current flag has going for it is how it pisses off all the right people.

Comfy flag.

It's incredibly comfy and in it's own geometric and aesthetic way...cozy as well.

Why would you like the flag of losers. Next you are going be asking about the eu flag.

So kawaii~

Wait a second..

We're not ashamed of that. At least I'm not. I very much identify with the Western-Atlantic civilization in which France has played such a major part. I believe portions of MS used to be part of the French empire.

Wiggers and rednecks ruined the battleflag.

I love it.

>What are your opinions on the rebel Flag?
Love it! People who have tried to get rid of it should have it burned into their forehead with a branding iron so they have to see it every day when the look in the mirror.

I ain't trying to shame you, I just thought it was kind of funny.

Antebellum state flags>ALL current state flags

Oh it is funny. I had a WTF??? moment.

Agreed.

Based as fuck, I like to use it to show pride against the bs that the libtards and the disfunctional government puts me up to

gas the yanks civil war now

I like this one a lot.

Over the line. You better watch it fella.

In my eyes it's a symbol of sedition, but I can understand why you'd be proud of it.

The flag would look so bad-ass if we put it on the US navy

It's a symbol for inbred rednecks whose fathers were traitorous losers.
Their sons grew up to also be losers.

Just drove by this beauty last week
>old picture from last year
>current flag hanging is the blood stained banner
>see:
>same size though
Both flags are much better looking than the Stars and Stripes IMO, love 'em.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNkcJhFxD-Q

Those "traitors" were patriots defending their homes and families against an invasion ordered by a tyrannical federal government that had no legal right to force States to remain in a a voluntary union. And those patriots instilled a healthy skepticism of said federal government in their offspring. Now gtfo, you indoctrinated shill.

"There's a great deal of misunderstanding about the Confederacy, the Confederate flag, slavery, the whole thing. The political correctness of today is no way to look at the middle of the nineteenth century. The Confederates fought for some substantially good things. States rights is not just a theoretical excuse for oppressing people. You have to understand that the raggedy Confederate soldier who owned no slaves and probably couldn't even read the Constitution, let alone understand it, when he was captured by Union soldiers and asked, What are you fighting for? replied, I'm fighting because you're down here". - Shelby Foote

A flag of disgusting traitors who all should have been hanged

Traitors

I love driving around west metro Atlanta seeing the flag fly. Lots of people fly the flag all over GA.

Largest one in the US.

Considering how the Union turned out, we could use more treason.

Yankees died for their government's right to obtain ultimate power. Southerners died to be free.

Tarheel nigger trigger

Traitors. They kept white men unemployed and never shipped Africans back to Liberia. Its their fault that half our cities are shitholes

Andersonvillewitz when?

This

God save the south

/thread/