literally all we have to do to beat Pence

Literally all you had to do to beat Trump. Failed then, you'll fail again.

leave it to leftists to blindly believe they can actually accomplish anything with their degenerate ideology. you're fading away, don't make this harder than it has to be.

And that's exactly what will happen. Republicucks are finished. Get ready for a 30 year Democrat rule until a new party emerges as a far left semi-communist group. Democrats are smarter in the end. Immigration was their way to total dominance.

>losing AZ
>Phoenix getting thrashed by ICE harder than ever before.
>Tucson too

other than that it looks realistic to me

>fuck you NM why do you want to die so bad? every. fucking. cycle.

is it because "Mexico" is in their fucking name that they think they are obligated to do it every time?

Pence isn't running, dipshit

Yes he is. Drumpf is on the way out.

Man the civil war is going to be fun to watch.

Fake news, Georgia won't be red 2020

There won't be any civil war.

Wouldn't it make more sense that Penske would lose PA instead of AZ
1. PA is much more split than AZ
2. ICE Is deporting those spics that cause voter fraud

MORE TRANS BATHROOMS
(c) Clinton Harris 2020

Michigan here, people saw the massive vote and outcome. There will be even more Trump voters here next time.

Trump will never win.

Hope not
I hate liberals but I don't wanna kill them
But it habbens it would be a mix of urban VS rural and a race war

>using "Drumpf"

why the fuck are you even here?

>Losing WI and MI
>Ever again
bahahahahahahhahaha

If Weed is legalized under Trump CO and CA will be red.

I love Hillary but no thanks to her running again. I'm with Kamala or Kirsten for 2020. Liz Warren is also acceptable. I am a trans woman so I am against the anti-trans bathroom bills.

Can you wait for the WE WON AMERICA BACK story line that will flood out of every ass hole the msm has

I AM BERRY MAD AVBOUT THIS

I'm sure if you double down on your previous campaign rhetoric and begin encouraging people to lynch and massacre white males, then you might have a shot at winning 2020.
Trust me.

I don't think that blue wall is going back up until at least 2024 and will stay pretty damn close for a long time
But Just remember that the blue wall states that Trump broke could be like NC and Indiana when they went for Obama

>He thinks we're getting a new president by 2020

Lol

>2 terms
>2 scoops
>2 genders

Get over it.

>we

Lmao. I wonder what its like to be this removed from reality.

>Texas
>blue

Nice try, Drumpfnigger.

Red Colorado is coming.

Libs could be fucked either way
>picks a Neo-Lib (another hillary)
Loses for being corrupt as hell
>picks a Bernie fag (A Bernie type fag)
Loses for being too much like the SJWs and too left wing
Also I don't want "trannies" rapping my wife so I'm for anti-tranny bathroom bills

>NH going red

>Michigan
Oh lad good luck with that one, we're a shithole, but at least we're not a liberal shithole

Don't be so sure. Each year Trump's demographic shrinks by 0.5%. To win again Trump has to expend his turnout by 2%.

Meanwhile, the Dems have to run a better candidate than Hillary. Not such a hard thing, huh?

There's a reason you guys lost, your party has turned its back on working class white men. That's the same reason you'll continue to lose, you can't win elections with just niggers and illegal spics

Virginia will be red.

> mfw Hillary is somehow still alive in 2020 and the corrupt establishment puts her up as a candidate again

>Not such a hard thing, huh?
It actually is a hard thing, considering that the entire DNC leadership is stacked with Clinton insiders that will inevitably nominate another Clinton insider to run next time.
If you also paid attention to their activities in the past few months, you would know that the DNC has basically continued doubling down on their sociopathic, anti-white, anti-male, anti-american rhetoric and blaming everything on russians and rural people.
So good luck expecting the DNC to find someone who isn't going to be a psychopath or another career politician.

not a chance m8

no way arizona goes blue, not after 4 years of deportations.
the rest of it is only possible if trump causes a recession

This
You're turning against white male workers (workers in general)
Also you can see a growing hatred twords white people from the left
I wouldn't be surprised if you have a democratic nominee that is anti-white and shills for ending "white privileged"
Trump would get so much more support
from whites if he goes after that

WA will be purple

I am praying they try to remove Trump first so we can just get the fucking war on already. I don't think the donkey fgts are gonna fare well in a "everybody kill shit" situation

If Pence runs, Indiana goes blue.

Democrats will sweep the next election. Republican communities will die out as we liberal big city people use our superior education and intellect to make robots that take over their crappy jobs, and the working class white culture that voted for racism will be forever gone.

Rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. Progressive city people all voted for Hillary. #resist

Trump has 2 genders? You'd think that would have come up during the election.

probably not california, but Colo isnt as far gone as everyone thinks.
if trump courts the marijuana crowd we could see not only a red colorado, but expect better margins back east too

Yeah, "male" and "god-emperor", those are related, but separate things

lol no, it's only a matter of time, it always is

deal with it nigger

I dunno, I didn't vote for an orange invalid

NH will go red
ME will go red
AZ will stay red
MI and WI will stay red
CO might go red

Screencap this for the next election.

Dems are finished and the country goes with them.

This
>The establishment is gonna rig the system and choose another Hillary (through super delegates)
>less Bernie fags (aka millennials) will vote in the general
>they're gonna get their asses kick amongst whites for being anti white and males for being anti male
If the GOP goes hard on that AND hits the dems on voter ID (marking them look like they think niggers are too stupid to get an ID) then the only people that will be on the dems side are Feminists and SOME of the SJWs
Also if the Russia BS is not proven or disproven then that will be another problem for dems too

.2% a year buddy. And it's not trumps base that's declining it's the democrats white base.

This was the cringiest post I've seen all year lol

Slit your throat Marxist.

>democrats will sweep the next election
Not until they:
>stop being anti white
>stop being racist (the left is racist not the right)
>stop being anti male (again the left is sexist not the right)
>start proving the Russia narrative
Without doing all of that the dems are fucked

sage and cap yourself with a shotgun, nigger lips

Eat a dick jew

You're gonna lose even more seats in 2018. Mark my words.

Kid Rock (R) will be a Senator.

The list of birth rates in the US as of fiscal 2017 are as follows.
>2.1 Hispanic
>1.9 whites
>1.9 black
>1.5 Asian/injun/Pacific Islander
The generation gap is as follows
>pre 1940 remnants are 75% white
>boomers are 2/3rds white
>gen X is 62.5% white
>millennials are 56.5% white
Gen Z (1995 - 2010) is 55% white and it's whites are the most conservative.
Median age
>white 41.5
>black 40
>Asian 40
>Hispanic 34
>multiracial 30
Also 50% of non whites cant vote.

I really want to give the commies and niggers the rope. Just enough to get a white ethnostate, though. Only the white traitors would actually be hunted down.

This
The left is tearing itself apart right now
Literally the only decent argument they have is healthcare
But the GOP can easily argue that the dems created the mess of Obamacare

I live in a very red / trump district here in Ohio. I see his support severely slipping here.

>OP is retarded enough to believe Pence is running in 2020 when Pence has said it's never gonna happen
>OP is literally 2 steps away from suicide

Why not just go all-in and slit your wrists the long way, just like al good democrats should?

>1 post by this ID
Puddi puddi motherfucker

You fucking donkeys still have no clue why you lost, do you. It wasn't Russia, you dumb shits.

With an influx of 15-30K people from liberal states per month, probably not...

Some polls show gen Z being more conservative than every other generation DISPITE being the most diverse
Personally I think most of them are libertarian as fuck
If the GOP can be more (or just like) the libertarians than they'd beat the SHIT out of dems in that generation

It doesnt really matter to me whos president in 25. The most important thing right now is the Supreme Court. More of these fuckers need to die or retire. If Trump replaces Kennedy, Ginsburg, and maybe another with a bunch of Gorsuch then im good for the next 30 years. Atleast we know these trans weirdos, pedophiles will not win any cases through our supreme.

And Trump is going to seal up Wisconsin and NH in the next election. These two states are the main ones, and no Arizona is not going to turn blue anytime soon. Its going to be more red after the beaners start running scared.

You guys are going to lose. Trumps white base is fine fool the democrats are losing there white base idiot. We can only gain with non whites. Support from Asians doubled. Negroes ten fold.

Whites in Gen Z aren't interested in libertarianism.

>Texas Red

What Chang??? Your pic and post are contradictory.

well, the right is racist, but the left pretends to not be racist while being racist and being smug about it.

new fag

>Arizona
Haha good luck with that one.

>. Its going to be more red after the beaners start running scared.
This is another thing that people seem to overlook.
Trump isn't just winning more support from whites by tackling globalism. He is also depriving dems of potentially millions of voters by ramping up ICE deportations across the country.

>don't talk about minorities
>don't talk about gun control
>don't talk about new taxes
>don't talk about new wars
>actually have a passable healthcare bill
>don't have a history of corruption
There, all it takes for a Democratic candidate to win the popular vote in a landslide. Even if Trump kept the electoral college he would probably do so with 5-6 million fewer votes.

Im expecting 8 years of Trump but also the death of the electoral college within the next five election cycles.

Checked
Idk they're kids you know
We will find out how they vote in '18 and '20

Who the fuck is "we"?

>booming wisconsin turning blue

Yeah nah.

Your millennials aren't exactly comming out and voting for the Demoshits either. Chin up cunt you might be the next Brazil but you wont be communist anytime soon.

kek

Literally all you have to do is stop being finger wagging church lady faggots. But everyone knows you won't.

Go to any highschool, and talk to the white males in the room. Most of them have been 'oppressed', and are fucking angry. They unironically think Hitler was correct and that anybody who votes democratic is less than human. You need to understand that if you attempt to take this country away from them, they will slaughter you and all of your kin.

>don't talk about the shit you listed
Than that will pretty much make them look like a DINO (democrat in name only)
They'd get primaried just like the RINOS in '16

Confirmed not talking to people on a daily basis.

As people get older they tend to get red pilled and be more conservative
Millennials will probably be very splits when they grow old

Spoken like a true imbecile.

We need to figure out what gen Z likes
Why aren't we discussing this more

lol

It will discourage the beaners in voting. The ones that are using fake identities wont even attempt to vote.

I like to believe enough moderates understand that the DNC lost the 2016 election far more than Trump won it. Unless the white house gets its shit together a centrist, white bread candidate with no talking points will be sufficient to oust the Flip-flopper In Chief.

Gen Z is 1995 - 2010 and I heard that while whites 18 - 29 voted only 55% for trump I heard that specifically whites between 18 - 21 voted for trump at a 3 - 1 margin and whites 18 - 24 voted for trump at a 2-1 margin while whites 25 - 29 voted for Hillary at a 6-4 margin

Fucking thank you .

Are there really unironic anti trump people on Sup Forums?

Michigan and Wisconsin aren't going anywhere, but Dems could reasonably pick up Arizona, North Carolina, and Florida.

The redpill these days is def a younger thing, I'm old as fuck and people my age are def more "conservative" (read: unwilling to jump the normie ship) than their younger counterparts

I cant wait to beat the shit out of Canadian tourists this summer

It won't happen
The dems aren't gonna elect a centrist
it just won't habben
Just look at what they're doing

Swap them with Ryan and McConnell and it still works.