So glad Trump drained the swamp, gave ups 22 dollar an hour paying jobs, enacted healthcare for all...

So glad Trump drained the swamp, gave ups 22 dollar an hour paying jobs, enacted healthcare for all, stopped all the wars overseas, labeled china a currency manipulator. Thought for a second he would break all his promises, post on twitter all day, and go on vacations.

But thank GOD we did not get Hillary Clinton, or else we would be on the verge of world war III right now.

>22 dollar an hour paying jobs
I know you're a bernie bro fresh off the boat here, but do you really think this will work? I'm assuming you're talking about minimum wage

Right we should be forced to pay the bosses and CEOs money, not the other way around! hurrrr durrr i'm a fucking retard.

So you thought healthcare would be fixed in 6 months.

ON DAY ONE he said he would.

7 years and 6 months to go

He already fulfilled a lot of the promises
>appointed right wing SCOTUS CHECK
>didn't start any wars CHECK
>secured funding for the wall CHECK
>tripled ICE staff and deportations CHECK
>economy booming thanks to deregulation CHECK

>So glad Trump drained the swamp

Trying getting a little kid to give up his favorite toy or a brat that likes staying dirty to take a bath.

Did you honestly expect no resistance at all? From adult children that want it THEIR way?

Trump goes golfing because it's the only place he can't be spied on. This was explained a million times, even CNN admits it.

Yeah every boss and CEO will have to pay their tens of thousands of minimum wage workers three times what they got before and nothing bad would happen at all, right? And all the 22 dollar an hour workers would have to get raises too, to be fair? But I guess the rich can pay for that too?

But when Obama did it he was just being lazy right?

Your sarcasm will never change the fact that Hillary "We Came, We Saw, He Died LOL" Clinton will never be president.

>I guess the rich can pay for that too?
They could easily afford to and still live in extreme luxury.

Obama wasn't being spied on, dumbass.

Prove it. Show us the numbers.

But I DID get a job thanks to a company's new found positive economic outlook and it pays more than 22 dollars an hour.

>Trump goes golfing because it's the only place he can't be spied on.

>Obama wasn't being spied on, dumbass.

Why would they spy on Trump when he's fully part of the ZOG deep state?

The average wage is 25 an hour, so you really think we could just take the poorest of the poor and pay them as much as the average worker and nothing would happen?

>They could easily afford to and still live in extreme luxury.
Maybe the rich themselves but not their companies

>le joos dood!
oh ok, you are braindead

>Trump plays more golf than Oba-

>eah every boss and CEO will have to pay their tens of thousands of minimum wage workers

Or we could you know have democracy in the work place.

>communist math

You are free to start a corporation like this.
If you think this would work, do it, I want to watch

Nobody's stopping you from starting a cuck company with your nigger and feminist friends and learning the hard way that none of you are worth more than $10/hr.

>You are free to start a corporation like this.

Read up on Professor Richard D. Wolff

None of the worker coops have state support, unlike capitalist and slave enterprises in the US that have state capitalist support.

Untill that changes there can't really be a "choice" between hierarchical top down capitalism and worker co-ops

See

>just read a book I can't explain it
ah the classic communist defense

He has a a podcast, listen to it.

thats not better bro

>i'm to lazy to isten to someone at 2x speed for an hour

nah you're too lazy to explain it. And you're also too lazy to start a company and allow it to be ruled by a mass of retards.

>has time to read books and listen to hours of podcasts to find excuses on why he can't do anything with his life instead of trying to do something with his life