Why do people hate this band?

I have noticed a trend in the entertainment industry that began with Jake Paul.

If there is any mainstream entertainer who promotes rural white people/lifestyle, a campaign begins to take them down.

If you ask somebody why they "hate nickelback", they cannot even tell you. The band probably makes better music than what you would normally hear on the radio.

It must be the Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWo0DV03Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=xMEYLlDThZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it's just a meme. They just sound generic. I dislike them but not any harder than I do most garbage normie music.

I like that guy's shirt.

because Chad Kroger looks and sounds like he's taking a fat dump at all times

>it's just a meme

Created by who?

>I dislike them, but not any harder than most garbage normie music

Exactly. They are not any worse than any other shitty top 40 band. So why the meme? Who made the meme?

Notice they use a lot of rural imagery and sing about rural themes.

>chad

It's because he is a chad. He does not look effeminate at all and doesn't dress like a west coast cuck

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

>Created by who?
This meme came from a time when memes were still pretty organic. It probably does have roots in some trained anti-Americana sentiment that public schools tend to instill in people.
Stop reddit-spacing faggot.

fuck you I like reddit spacing

Cry

About

It

Faggot

It was a meme created to make sure that no white band will ever go mainstream again and the only choice you have on the radio is nigger music and empowered slut singers.

Their first song was ok. Chad Kroeger sang like every other nu-alternative singer. Still, was welcome change from the horrors of Smashmouth and Sugar Ray and Blink 182. Then it just got worse and worse. In 2002 they had a good song for the sdtrk to Spider-Man.
tl;dr they made Ok to shitty music and hipsters hated them.

Because they made shitty lowest common denominator music

It is the Jews. Just look how hard (((h3h3))) and (((Seth Rogan))) are trying to blacklist Jake Paul from the movie industry because he is a young white aryan male.

Tell me a song of theirs that you like.

>If there is any mainstream entertainer who promotes rural white people/lifestyle, a campaign begins to take them down.

There is an entire genre of music dedicated to rural white people that has gained popularity over the last 10 years or so.

Nobody really hates them. People just make fun of them for being one of those stereotypical bland radio rock bands around back in the day. People just used them since they were the most famous of the bunch.

Animals is a jam and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWo0DV03Ng

>Notice they use a lot of rural imagery and sing about rural themes.
Well, they are from a town in Canada with like 3,000 people...

(You)

You know, Nickle broke dick broke back mountain Nick's just a damn band man. Who really hates'em who cares... Like fuck get over it you soiled in the panties pieces of sausage suckin tube choken but it's a solid cylinder fruits.

Canadians can't make good music.

I thought this was a self inflicted meme like PRIMUS SUCKS

There is no accounting for taste. It is mostly the vocals I dislike. Kind of like how Metallica isn't known for good vocals. Metallica makes up for the vocals with iconic and distinctive songs. I don't feel Nickelback does the same.

If I cant check these niggers and I get flagged as spam i know Sup Forums i compromised and its time for war.

Cause they were generic 2000s rock. Here's some 2000s rock actually fun to listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=xMEYLlDThZU

(Your leader)

OK MY POST GOT THROUGH THANK GOD. Why are my posts being flagged as spam on all other boards? Fuck this topic im hijacking this shit for the greater good.

Aren't they Canadian? The rake came for them.

Oh fuck, I forgot about them being Canadians.
This explains why people hate them more than anything.

Because its Cobain light

Its shit

Look at this photograph

FULL JIHAD ON NICKELBACK AND THEIR FANS NAO!!!
TOTAL WAR UNTIL THE LAST ONE WAFTS OUT OF THE CHIMNEY

Check my fucking digits and answer to me, why my posts are being flagged as spam, in the name of Kek I demand it.

do other boards seriously have a faggot word filter, because I just got blocked from posting on this board as well.