Pennsreich

Get in lads

>WV
>part of the OH KY IN Federation
What? No. WV is part of the Appalachian brotherhood.

i like overnight oats

This; they are our Appalachian cousins

610 shitlords report in!

You're all a bunch of cuckoos.

t. Californian

Are you in berks county

They're part of our diaspora genetically speaking

>Wawa
>not Sheets

There was a Wawa here... once. Now it's some middle-eastern/indian place. No one goes there but it never goes out of business for some reason.

Appalachias unite. Upstate New York needs to break off from it's cosmopolitan "center of culture" and become One with the great superstate.

>libshit state calling others cucks
>not understanding the word "cuck"

>commiefornia

Objectively the worst state in the union

>could have been the 14th state
rip

Latrobe reporting in!

717 reporting.

215 here, can I join?

we need to anschluss these lands

Pike County standing by

Former 724, current 412 reporting
It's a downgrade desu

717 incoming!

Why the fuck are there multiple PA threads every day? Why not Delaware I mean who gives a shit really?

Please anschluss us first and save us

t. Ohioan

wew lad

come to /westmoreland/ its white and comfy

Nobody gives a shit about delaware. Thats why there are no delaware threads

724 here. Trying not to laugh.
The real question is when do we anschluss the Mahoning Valley?

I know that I'm cucking some guy from PA who uses Sup Forums with his whore of girlfriend, who also uses Sup Forums, 4000 miles away.

I'll probably be back soon. The commute to Pittsburgh was hellish but worth it to be back in comfy 724

This
Westmoreland County is comfy AF

once we anchluss the Ohio Appalachia into the reich we can begin our glorious purge to the sea

He doesn't know about it though, like I said, she's a whore.

Does that still count?

West Virginia is our Czechoslovakia, Ohio is our Poland, New York our France, and the midwest our Ostland.

Day of the quake when?

Because Delaware is Pennsylvania's beach and shopping mall.

Are you aware I know you're both the same person?

Or am I reading into this the wrong way? What the fuck is this leftist cuck talking about?

There's beaches in Delaware? I thought we just went there to get shit 6% cheaper..

I forgot to add on that little extra bit.

And I'm far from being a leftist despite living in this hell hole.

Same. Wilmington was comfy but lacked women

So you're fucking my girlfriend from 4k miles away?

Bruh, stop. You have to be 18 to use this site.

Delaware actually has some really nice beaches desu. Stay away from Rehoboth though, it's full of fags. Unless you like fags of course.

Stop (You)ing the commiefornia chink

Westmoreland is similar. Gotta do a bit of digging to find good women in the burgh though

SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS THREAD AND SHITPOST IT OFF TO ARCHIVE

>PA IS THE WEALTHIEST OF COMMONS

It would be funny if it was really you.

And no, just giving her what you can't because you're too immature, she's going to leave you in four to six months.

berks
sinking spring

Got me. You win, teen. Like you always do. Since you just keep going until people get tired of dealing with your bullshit. You'll turn into a fine young college student one day. And maybe you'll get a job or whatever if you don't apply for welfare.

The Jew fears the Pennsylvanian

Fuck that place. I wont ask any more questions. I dont want to know if i know you

She likes that dragon maid shit.

Peace out bruh.

>proud of fucking a whore

so yes

Hey guys, OP from old bread. Was away for the better part of half an hour making this bad boy. How can I improve her?

The fire rises

glorious user, well made

>any part of Jersey being part of the Pennsreich
I don't think I like this.

Bethlehem

We'd almost certainly purge every negro, kike and dago.

College roommate was from there, he and his dad were based as fuck

Thanks. Fixed it up a bit; added the capital, our flags, fixed some grammar, etc.

The borders even look like an eagle in flight

Oh fugg I didn't even notice that as I was making it

It really does tho

Some of Jersey's beaches are pretty based user. The Wildwoods for example.

Wildwood is a shit tier Philadelphia colony full of poos, shitskins, niggers, and French Canadians (read: white niggers)

I know it because unfortunately I live here; talked about it a lot in old bread.

That guy looks freakishly similar to my cousin at U Pitt.

> not adding Michigan and Canadian lands
> implying that shitty flag is as good as current one
> allowing any percentage of non-whites
Otherwise this is acceptable larping.

another 724, New Castle needs some work..

I admit I haven't been there in a long time (10+ years) and was one of my childhood family vacation spots, but I always remember it being largely white people. There were an odd amount of French Canadiands like you said, but those are the only ones that stand out. Granted we did tend to stay in some of the more expensive hotels so that probably had something to do with it. We always went in August.

Yea. There's a street between the gas station and the building that used to be the puff-n-snuff that is literally worse than pic related

ligonier? i wouldnt, its trash here. im going back to new castle is so bad

>wanting detroit and canucks
>ignoring rich symbolism of new flag
>not wanting slaves for your homestead plantation

Lad I don't know what to tell you

That's exactly what I remember; we always used to vacation down here and it was mostly happy white families. But once you actually LIVE down here for any extended period of time, the cold slap of reality comes out and it kills me

across from the New Castle Candy?

Its somewhere near the CVS that is near 108. Maybe Cascade?

In a similar vein to the Pennsreich edit, I also tried my hand at writing a poem/song to Pennsylvania. I think it's rather poor (mostly an amalgam of other song lyrics I liked), but if there's anywhere to put it it's here.

chester county reporting

If their ever was a PA uprising, this would need to be their flag.

That's a shitty flag with less thought than the current Pennsylvania flag, which is perfectly fine. Also, what's wrong with the lands in Michigan and Canada? Absolutely nothing. If they people are shit make them not be shit or kick them out. Lastly, why would we want slaves or anyone not of our people? That never worked out well before. Obviously you can't learn from past mistakes. Like I said, if you fix those things, you'd have a good larp going.

yah dumb fuch's... you won't ever get it...

Current flag is an SOB (Seal On Bedsheet) whereas the new flag has two big fields of blue representing the Delaware River and Lake Erie, two blue bands representing the Susquehanna and the Ohio, the keystone- which, despite being our iconic state symbol is NOWHERE on the current flag- and four stars representing four major events in Pennsylvania history- the granting of the royal charter to William Penn that founded the state, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitutional Convention, and the Battle of Gettysburg.

Cuckada is too cucked, we'd have to genocide them and they aren't worth the bullets; Michigan maybe. but it's not culturally like us.

Maybe we should have a Liberia colony for our nogs instead.

Yeah. The keystone, a symbol used for Pennsylvania a lot, is an important symbol in freemasonry. There is also a heavy Masonic presence in PA. It would be beneficial to drop the keystone symbolism and rid ourselves of the Masonic weed that has its roots deep within the state.

Hell, we could use that for protests and shit like that. No need for a full-on revolution for us to use a kickass flag

We need to remove our keystone symbolism. It's too Masonic, and we do not want any Masonic influence. Coat of arms being used as a countries flag can be decent, but not necessarily preferred, as you imply. However, while I still believe that our current flag is better than yours, I'm not opposed to a new flag. Also, why do we care about the well being of non-countrymen? Stop being a fag and realize we need to kick them all out and not give two shits about them.

I mean, it is a resort town. I don't think I'd want to live in one without owning a business or real estate. Probably would have been fun to spend the summer working on the boardwalk but I'm getting a little old for that shit now.

I still miss Dracula's Castle, even though it's been so long since I've been there. Feels bad man. Punk ass pyros.

The keystone is too entrenched to get rid of; when you think of a keystone the first thing that comes to mind is Pennsylvania, not the Masons. Maybe we could take that symbolism away from the Masons instead; we had it first after all. My big issue with using SOBs is that every other state does it too. I want people to look at our flag and know instantly "That's Pennsylvania" not "damned if I know."

On the second part you're right realistically speaking, but I still fancy the idea of putting nogs and spics in their place with glorious Pennsreich segregation.

As a kid, I loved going to WaWa. It was comfy. I loved the ducks or geese in the image. Friendly people; you'd have a nice lady happy as pie make you a sub.
Now all the WaWa's around here are gone. Gone decades ago. Replaced by teenage tweakers who would kill your kids in the blink of an eye for a penny.
I remember the wawa staff being really cool to me and my family, and later my girlfriend and I. I used to tip the guy at WaWa, just cuz he was a rad bro.
There's nothing like it out here anymore

Carbon county checking in

nah keystone is dope. i agree masons have hella roots here but you shouldn't let that take away from the meaning. it could be argued that the cornerstone is of more importance to masons.

keystone as the apex, the alpha et omega. this is where it will begin and end.

I miss that town. A real shithole, but it had character. Something about the quiet snow falling, the fog rolling in through the hills, someone crashing into someones rear end breaking the silence coming down the hills, the gentle dilapidated houses and the green earth taking things back.

I don't think I will be back PA, but you never know.

>I loved the ducks or geese in the image.

It's a Canadian goose, and Wawa is a Native American word from [insert tribe] for the animal. It also happens to be a town in PA where the first store was built.

t. former Wawa employee.

The keystone is one of the most important Masonic symbols. We will never be able to take that away from them as they are one of the most powerful organizations in the world. The only way to distance our state from the masons is to lose their symbol and find ourselves a new one. Also, I don't know why you are so adamant on keeping niggers in the country. It's so much easier and more beneficial to remove them. They will be happier anyway.

hey carbon, I heard things were getting really depressed out there. people leaving, shit falling apart, etc. any truth to it?

Go get that grilled corn at the fest man

>t. WIDF

If you take away every single thing that is considered a symbol of a secret society you'd have a one-colored sheet, lad. We're keeping our keystone, the masons can gtfo.

It will never be ours because it's the masons more than anything. Our Masonic influence is the only reason it is our symbol. It's a testament to our slavehood. Also, I just realized you're tripfagging and I encourage you to stop.

>yes, goyim, surrender your unifying symbol of group identity, we had it first

Alright, fine, have it your way. here's our new flag

What would you rather call the Keystone State?

oohh you mean that one, sucks dick the city wont do jack shit for the roads

lansdale here, checking in from the front line of the muslim invasion

It's not a Pennsylvania symbol. You just are ignorant to its use so you assume it is because you see it everywhere. You are also too lazy to think of anything new because Pennsylvania has other symbols. Also, please remove tripcode.