Brit/pol/ - Walking on Sunshine edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U

>Brexit negotiations 'have not begun well' - Sir Simon Fraser
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40846830

>Armed US immigration officers stationed at British airports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/

>The Article 49 strategy to keep Britain in the EU
ft.com/content/9f4fd278-790e-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71

>Britain denies agreeing to pay EU exit bill
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html

>EU data protection rules to be rolled into UK law
digitallook.com/news/political-news/eu-data-protection-rules-to-be-rolled-into-uk-law--2805330.html

>British woman shot in Brazil 'after getting lost'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751

>British tourists shun France and terror-hit (Muslim infested) countries in north Africa as they flock to sun-drenched Croatia and Dubai instead
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767740/British-tourists-shunning-France-flocking-Spain.html

>NHS to recruit an army of British nurses after Brexit instead of paying expensive agency staff
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/exclusive-nhs-recruit-army-british-nurses-brexit-instead-paying/

>Universities to be stopped from sidelining British students for foreign teens who can pay more
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/08/06/universities-stopped-sidelining-british-students-foreign-teens/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snHbpUFBFHY
lifebuzz.com/hobbit
youtube.com/watch?v=Bimak6vYI_E
youtube.com/watch?v=nqJPxjPjjJE
youtube.com/watch?v=-WiO5j89hwU
youtube.com/watch?v=auiYBtx-Vxw
youtube.com/watch?v=Us9W07b4A08
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=98s05k9TuE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5 more years of Strong and Stable government! 5 more years of May!

Let's try to keep our sanity, fellow Buddies.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau — "To be sane in a world of madman is in itself madness."

So there is no way to keep your sanity then.

Who was who in the last thread? I was GDQlFH5S. Rightly knows me as "dinnerposter."

If only there were a more convenient way of identifying people across multiple##threads.

I was that guy going into detail about his family, society and how messed up everything is. Dark Blue ID.

If I had a tripcode, I'd probably call myself "Depressed" or some simple garbage.

Should be more upbeat, don't want to tarnish all posts with that.

In that sense I agree with you but the problems inherent with tripfaggotry outweigh the benefits, as we've unfortunately seen again here very recently.

What do you mean?

Most people would probably relate with it and tolerate my tripcode. It's something a lot of people here seem to identify with.

You are a very articulate and intelligent individual for a 19 year old. I left a reply to you in the old thread so I'll repost it here if you would like:

Who would be fighting who? Who could we target? Where would we get weaponry and ammunition? If there's a civil war, it will be one orchestrated by those responsible primarily for our predicament and would therefore not, by its very design, bring about any meaningful positive change.

Civil war is the most sensible action we could take. But the real enemy is unreachable. If we don't hit them and kill them first, it would be like trying to shovel the ocean away at rising tide. Useless.

Place is eerily quiet tonight in comparison to daytime. Get a good look, once mass arrests occur or a war breaks out, this could be Brit/pol/ in the future.

The incessant narcissism, validation seeking, attention seeking and squabbling that it often causes. Once other Anons see a tripfag be validated and respected, the start tripfagging in search of glory and the cycle never ends. You, I must admit, are one of the better ones and I am quite fond of you, but the accusations stand.

Why can't we live like hobbit's, its all so pointlessly complicated just an ideologicalless existence but there is so many cogs behind it all.

Its too late, I'm off to bed and I'll leave you with this youtube.com/watch?v=snHbpUFBFHY

>I am quite fond of you

What are some good movies where autism is the protagonist? Well not exactly but you know what I mean.

Movies like Drive, Nightcrawler etc

Thanks mate. When I have time to think and not wailing in nihilistic depression, I'm able to put my thoughts down. You shouldn't ever put down an angry mob. Believe me, even with just home made weapons and pitchforks, they can bring the state to it's knees. Taxes stop being paid and services grind to halt, it causes mass unrest and chaos. There would be lots of factions in a civil war I'd wager. Left vs Right, Government vs Nationalists, White vs Black/Arab, Christian vs Muslim etc. We'd just have to choose one set enemy to fight, two at the most. Civil war is a difficult one to predict because we don't actually know what to expect until it happens but all we know is that we need one and we need it soon. Weapons would likely be imported from overseas. IRA would be happy to lend factions weaponry, as would neighbouring states as well as our allies overseas in the US, Canada etc. The military would play its part too. I reckon there would be a split in the military. Some siding with the Right wing, other with the gov, black soldiers going off to fight with the blacks etc. It would be absolute chaos unlike anything seen since the Roman Invasion of Britain.

People do live like hobbits in these grass covered houses carved out of hills. They have windows and doors and are as comfy as fuck. I'll try find the articles.

I'm guessing you have seen taxi driver?

Nope.

Whoops wrong person

Quit stealing my (You)s you slimy fucking rat.

Yeah, I've also seen a few of the shittier ones like the accountant.

>coming on to Sup Forums after months of not being here
>seeing the demographics of this board

what the fuck happened? i just witnessed a conversation between an engaged man and a married woman, presumably both are over 35 or older, conversing like some kind of email exchange or forum conversation from 2004

what happened to all the edgy young NEET lads in their early 20s?

It was confirmed that the dox of Anon5 was a false flag. The shills have been going crazy.

>that guy again
Isn't he just some LARPer?
Edgy NEETs are still here mate. Lurk moar.

lifebuzz.com/hobbit

youtube.com/watch?v=Bimak6vYI_E

All of those are good points and legitimate possibilities, thank you. My point was though that our enemies are international in origin and hide amongst the shadows to such an extent that it's very difficult to identify them let alone get at them. If we raised enough hell that they thought even for one second that they might be in danger of losing one of their most important strongholds, other armies from overseas who they also control would flood in soon enough to restore order. In the event of a race war, there are plenty more immigrants ready to be shipped in wave after wave after wave much faster than we could kill them. We need to get to those responsible, and it would need to be in coordination with uprisings in all key western nations. We would need coup d'etats everywhere. I just can't see it working. It would be fucking fun, though. I'd prefer it to sitting here moping about drinking and chainsmoking all night, every night, unable to do much else.

Hello.

Useless bastards to a man.

What do you want, tripshit?

Your opinion sounds a lot like Vargs, I've gathered. He see's an uprising as futile as if one country goes 14/88, its neighbours will come crashing down upon them like flies on shit. I can't disagree with you because I know your words to be true. But the way I see it, it's either we fight against the odds anyway, crash the West on purpose with zero survivors or we just sit here moaning and groaning about how awful everything is whilst doing nothing to stop it and as a result, we end up going extinct, Right now, we are taking the latter option and to be honest, I'd rather die on my feet. I'm sure many throughout Britain and Europe feel the same way. Maybe one uprising will spur on another in another part of Europe. Who knows. As I said previously, I cannot say for certain what would happen if we decided enough was enough and we took the civil war route which is becoming an increasingly likely option as each day passes. Either way, we need to prepare ourselves for it. The better prepared we are, the more likely we are to succeed against those that stand against us, whether it be the (((government))), Blacks, Muslims, hell even our own people in the form of Leftist untermensch. I just want to do something to save my people, the odds be damned.

Alright #2

I'm with you 100%

What do you want? Why are you here?

At least in the case of a civil war or uprising we'd able to kill as many non-white and leftist subhumans as we could before it was put down.

Glad to hear it.
Spot on, we'd go out fighting dying like men. Which is a much better than sitting on here complaining about how awful everything is. Fit or not, I'm literally ready to fight, I don't give a rats ass anymore.

So... are you limey Brit's ready to pay what you owe? or do I need to call America over here for some muscle?

36 billion or 50 million after the interest if you don't pay up soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqJPxjPjjJE

>Pay up
>No
>Ok
Take your Euro and cram it up your parasitical, ass, Rabbi.

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely.

I have nobody for my own

I am so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely

Wish I had someone to call on the phone

Now I'm a soldier, a lonely soldier

Away from home through no wish of my own

For what purpose?

>youtube.com/watch?v=nqJPxjPjjJE [
LONELY, I'M MR.LONELY

Are British trains and public transportation very comfy like Japan?

Smelly nogs are too frequent, as with all things in America.

No.

At least we're not as bad as Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=-WiO5j89hwU

It doesn't look so horrible. Are they at least safe, clean, and punctual?

Are abos human?

better pay up brit's
50 million right now
Even Gordon is on our side now
Gordon says pay up or he'll slice you like he slices a fresh salmon fish

Thought Abbos didn't believe in property rights or something.

No, no and no.

youtube.com/watch?v=auiYBtx-Vxw

GET BACK TO YOUR STATION

Cringy and they look like normie scum, but they did a good job of triggering the special snowflake who you can hear complaining about them throughout.
youtube.com/watch?v=Us9W07b4A08

Why is western public transportation so universally bad? It breaks my heart. The Tube was the standard for so many others, the golden standard. Then Eastern countries surpassed it so handily.

Juden.

Reminded me of this youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw

Skip to 6:00 if you don't actually like Sam Hyde, his stand-up itself wasn't funny but the audience reaction was.

Thanks for that, I don't think I've seen that one. Yeah I'm a fan of Sam Hyde, it was funny that she was on after him.

I especially enjoyed the time he gave a parody of a TED talk to people who thought they were going to get an actual TED talk, if you've got the time I might be worth watching it youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0 .

Do you listen to music like that?

No respect for self or nation.

>He doesn't listen to eurobeat while flying down mountain passes
What's wrong with you?

Sam is a dangerous british white supremacist
Stop watching him

I'm not a porridge wog dickbasket tart. Show us those Instagram pictures of yours, estate agent.

youtube.com/watch?v=98s05k9TuE8

You're a virgin trying to get nudes from strangers at 7 in the morning.

I'm not a virgin though you jock bint.

money is wasted, and public transport has turned into a cash cow for the govermnent, no longer is it used as a method of transporation of the public, it is now used as a method of extortion of the public.
In 5 years ive seen the fare of my local bus double in price, twice. With fewer routes being ran and fewer buses on those routes. They recently spent millions on a new fleet of buses that somehow have worse seats, Tables (fucking tables on a bus wtf), USB ports to charge your phone and wifi, (you're not on a bus longer than 30mins on average)

Nice one.

fuck all wrong with porridge mate. puts tartan in your kilt.

Exactly what a virgin would say.

I love it. Porridge wog is just a playfully derogatory term for Scottish people. Preusse is an absolute porridge wog and she should post her feet.

why would you want to see that hefta's feet?

ewwww lads a remain fag

Shut up you slut. Tits, feet or GTFO.

She's actually quite pretty.

Why are you guys still reply to this fag he gets btfo'd by fucking /britfeel/ daily.

Who, Preusse? Preusse on /britfeel/, say it ain't so? It's a girl, by the way. She works as an estate agent. One of those executive types.

You're a virgin and it's staying that way.

Are you some sort of rapist? do i have to tell the authorities that you haven't paid your Tele License fee?

I'm not a virgin and nor have I been for nearly 20 years, you dumb roastie.

Paedo

What the fuck has that got to do with anything you Burk?

Your Dad's what? That's unfortunate.

>he hits on underaged girls on anonymous websites

Reported

MODS

The fuck are you talking about?

The fact that you're a paedo.

Mooooooorning lads

Daily reminder that benefit scroungers need to be gassed.

I might hate tripfags occasionally but i wouldn't want anyone to get raped/killed, well not just anyone (some people do need to be killed off) so id just report you for "hate speech" or not paying ur tele license, cunt.

What the fuck are you even doing on here?

Do you just spend your nights on image boards looking for kids you nonce?

He has literally admitted to being a paedo.

Welp. He best not let me find out about him, id show him the joys of dancing the hemp fandango

And could you point out where exactly I've done or said anything that even remotely equates to paedophilia you stupid wench?