If muslim women are so oppressed, why haven't they done anything about it?

If muslim women are so oppressed, why haven't they done anything about it?

because they get stoned if they try to

Because women are unable to do anything without the approval of men.
Even western women would not be allowed to be in the state they are in now if western men would just stop allowing it. The problem could be sorted out overnight but soy-boy's like their spot on the bottom of the food chain so here we are.

>being gay

They would get killed. /Thread

By who?
Fat americans?

how stoned?

>not wanting to let Arab goddesses take over and just spend all day kissing their feet

It's like Muslims are all gay

because in the west, there are sizable number of men, in both law enforcement and government, who would stick up for them.

In the middle east, the handful of men who defend them would be killed along with them and no one would care.

fpbp
/thread

What's your point?
He gets it.

>calling your own /thread

pathetic af boy

well some leftist dogma has hit brit pakis and some berber and turk populations and persians become hedonistic in the west.
but many are redpill and listening.
females are sheep

the better question is: if western women were so oppressed, how did they manage to do something about it

>all these people denying their Muslim Goddesses
>literally all you have to do is bow down and worship

HIDE THOSE FUCKING FEET BEFORE I RAPE YOU FATIMA

Underrated

Why are feet so haram?

Unf. You're so lucky to live in the UK. I would do anything for Muslim women to take over my country.

Foot fetishists should Hang themselves with their own socks

Because the west has given artificial Marxist rights to women who don't really care that much about it in any other society other than our "progressive" one. Women don't inherently want or need to be political or employed in any real sense. Their role is to create families and shape lives.

>the lowest part of the lowest women
You somekind of degenerate?

inb4 isis webm is posted to this reply

>the lowest part of the highest women

Maybe one day I'll be allowed to earn the right to kiss one and worship it.

It's a shame cause they really do have the best bodies. Perfect hourglass, heart-shaped round asses, big boobs that are somehow jiggly yet perky at the same time with upward pointing nipples

HNNNGGGG

Don't forget the feet, user. The only part kafirs are allowed to touch. And only for worship or cleaning.

What does worship mean?

Anything they command. Reverence. Showing that you are lower than them, and giving all of your love and devotion to their lowest parts as a sign of humility and subservience.

Why would I do that?
Sounds pretty degrading

They are supreme. Why would a dog spend time curled around its master's feet? Same reason.

They came. They conquered. We are part of the spoils that they are now claiming. Our time is over. All we can do now is gracefully serve them while we fade into oblivion.

>kissing feet eternally
Sad!

>not giving yourself over to a cause greater than yourself

I guess your manlet mindlet can't wrap itself around Arab women's feet. Just give in, user. Life's much better for us on our knees.

>not dominating and red pilling all over muzzie feet
You're just lost

Because their not, don't you know that Islam is the religion of equality.

Take the olive pill, user.

I serve my Muslim goddess however she commands me to. Whenever her apartment needs cleaning, I'm there. Same for cooking dinner, or buying her whatever she needs. Then if I'm lucky, she'll let me kiss her feet before I'm dismissed.

Okay, Sven, we get it. No need to hide behind the flag.

Hmm... I guess their feet are as ugly as their faces. Learn something new everyday.

Surprise!
Find your nearest Muslim woman, then prostrate yourself and beg forgiveness.

Oh, from Minnesota. Makes sense

Wrong again user.

You're wrong on a lot of counts. Just give yourself over. Trust me. Servitude is bliss.

It's literally man-child and selfish, desu. If you really want to give women what they want, you have to actually fuck them.

>serving stinking muzzie feet
where's your esteem

Whites have no place fucking Arabs and Muslims. We are only to worship them and do as we are told.

That "stink" is incense. Besides, if she does not want it after a hard day walking around, she will just command me to lick it off.

Women really have no power without an apparatus that allows them to have some. They are not physical threats, and are not smart enough to organize an efficient government on their own since most of their intelligence is emotional rather than logical.

>If muslim women are so oppressed
There are feminists today calling for the same clothing requirements. I'm not sure it is enforced by the men, it might be the women that enforce this on themselves.

Which is rediculous. Why?
Women are dumb.

I've fucked white, black, poo, chinese, but never a sandbagger. I'd sooner fuck an Aussie Abo.

I bet you've only fucked an abo

No fucking. We cannot ever hope to do that to any Goddess. We exist only to make their lives better and easier, at any expense.

how hard are you fapping right now