Who else here thinks Zuckerberg would be a great POTUS?

I know this board supports Trump and all, but here me out. Let me use "meme arrows"

>young guy, only 33 years old right now, representative of the millennial generation and all their fresh ideas

>brilliant student who went to all the top schools (Phillips Exeter Academy, Harvard), did graduate level work in middle school, went to school with Natalie Portman lol

>founded the world's largest website, outmaneuvering all the competition...the idea wasn't 'stolen' either because everyone knew what social networks were at the time..someone who builds a new car isn't "stealing" the idea for a car

>raises Facebook to a multibillion dollar worldwide company, largest website on the internet...seriously, that's a huge achievement. In the same way we praise boomers for putting the man on the moon we will praise millennials for giving us stuff like Facebook and Sup Forums

>really connected with social justice causes, no doubt because of his associations with smart progressives in silicon valley and ivy league schools. He gave a really articulate defense of BLM

>traveling all around the country to get in touch with regular Americans..certainly going to be more in touch with PoC, LGBTQIA, and the underprivileged because of it

I think it's pretty much a no brainer that people would love for me to become president, don't you think? I'm posting this to Sup Forums because I know you're the home of Anonymous and smart hackers like him...Imagine a President of the United States who is just like you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/fk-zuck-2020-posters-appear-california-facebook-ceo-hires-hillary-strategist
veilofreality.com/2014/02/07/marianne-williamson-and-the-elephant-in-the-living-room/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I brought this up in my political science class and everyone laughed at me and said he was too weird to win.

yeah he looks like a souless goblin

What in the flying fuck is so weird about him? He made facebook, which everyone uses. That's pretty unweird

the fact that you could come up with ANY reason to support the billionaire leader of a literal "human registration" site who wants to have the most powerful political position to go along with unlimited private access to everyones personal lives shows that you are worse than cattle only because I can't make a delicious steak out of you
please kill yourself

alfred kinsey, the notoriously evil sexologist who literally pad someone to rape a child in fron tof him so he could "study" it would collect personal information from all the people he dealt with so he could extort things from them later

how is making a giant cataloge of all humans with computer access a good thing?

they should have hanged you for being so naive you're a danger to humanity

He could no longer own a controlling share in fagsbook

All you would have to do to dismantle his campaign would be post the sweaty hoodie interview.

No. Era of Data Scam social media is ending
Kill youthoughtcrimetube's dominance & kill facecensorfuck's dominance
should be Trump's #1 tech and free speech priority

have a painless seamless overnight replacement with a meshed together network of competing platforms so they're not lone data scam platforms hoarding all the data the users have put on over the last 8 years. you'd have meshtube, meshbook and meshtweet so that youtube & facebook for example would just be one company of 10 or so healthily competing all interlocked together so that users see videos/posts and can interact with them even if the friends/creators are using another platform. end this data scam assault of the public square & ideas. currently the data scam model of social media only allows one set of companies to profit from the data of humanity that they don't even own and had no role in creating. they are using this data hostage approach to censor humanity and make people read/watch leftwing. Zuckerfuck himself is using his platform to make people vote him into office with fake PR so he can protect his data scam into the future. holding world's data hostage to shill for yourself

all data: subscribers, views, comments, likes, photos, friends people have produced and typed up over the last 10 years (which they own, not the Data Scammers like they would have you believe) is on meshtube and meshbook the day this law is passed. for pewdiepie and his viewers, or your family and their friends using facebook nothing changes except they are no longer censored and facefuck is a $1billion company again like it should be. holding people's data hostage is not providing a hundred billion dollars of value to the world a group of 10 generation Z's could reproduce facefuck in a year it's not a special contribution to the world, what is valuable is the data (which the people typed up not facefuck). facefuck and ADLtube need a harsh wake up

end Zuckerfuck Data Scam Enterprises and ADL terror thoughtcrimetube

humanity owns it's own data, not Zuckerfuck data scam enterprises. here is a network topology of the competing companies products that would all operate on meshbook

just making facefuck competitors or campaigns to switch from it won't solve anything because they still hold most of the world's data hostage and can leverage it to stop people leaving. break it up with law to end the scam and reintroduce healthy competition

they would all be essentially clones of facefuck so people can choose the company who's interface, practices and owners they like the best

there should probably be laws against manipulating the public mind with your platform too (including political censorship) to apply to the big 3 networks, youtube, facebook, twitter

I unironically hope he dies before he could ever run.

>representative of the millennial generation and all their fresh ideas
this right here pretty much just killed your whole post.

Fuck you

that will never happen

That was in the past. He knows how to counteract something like that

there's no need to view it so pessimistically

You really dont get it do you you bluepilled faggot

>willing participant in the mass brainwashing of America
The only thing I accept from his is unconditional surrender, ready for his appointment in the electric chair.
If he can do that, I could find it in my heart to forgive the thousands of deaths he is personally responsible for, and needs to be held to account for.
Zuckerberg for the electric chair, 2017.

Well, I wouldn't vote for him because I can only see him increasing domestic spying, but this line right here, OP...

>really connected with social justice causes, no doubt because of his associations with smart progressives in silicon valley and ivy league schools. He gave a really articulate defense of BLM

is enough reason not to vote for him.

another kike prez who owns facebur sure fuck up world more senpai

I will make it happen just to piss you off. it is a data hostage operation that hasn't been exposed properly

lel i think hes a slimy kike and always will be. he'd get roasted, hes a kike, easy for the picking. we'd make him trip up hardcore

thats fucking awesome if real

>there's no need to view it so pessimistically
jesus I feel like you would be on a crashing plan admiring the view

Shouldn't you be astroturfing this vomit on plebbit?
For a nigger who's got so much access to personal information he should know how to spend his shill money more wisely.

Fuckerturd will never be POTUS because he has the charisma of a wet paper towel, no amount of coaching will make this sweaty ratty kike presentable, let alone likeable.
Fuck off

looks like long before he hired his lame PR team that got him to smile like a goof 24/7
youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8

the thing that pisses me off the most is zuckerberg trying to jump the gun and take credit for univeral basic income. he would actually be praised for redistributing other peoples money as though he is providing it forever and using other people's money to get elected

trust Jews to find a way to fuck up the implementation of a decent idea.

Fuck zuck
No one wants more NSA breaches of privacy for security that can't even manage to go a year with felling "safe" for the citizens.

data hostage cult

I'm saying everyone needs to watch out for Mark Cuban

An they paid you how much to shitpost?

what is it with these fucking brazen jews trying to one-up Trump?

alright, I'll be honest because it doesn't matter as none of you will believe me

I am Mark. One of my employees is tasked with making posts like these throughout the web, so now I'm taking over.

If you had the opportunity to tell me to my face how to win the Presidency, what would you say

>that will never happen
>Trump will never be President

>we will praise millennials for giving us stuff like Facebook and Sup Forums
fuck off and die you piece of shit kike
dont you EVER compare 5chin to kikeberg
dont forget to fill out your option field, retards

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/fk-zuck-2020-posters-appear-california-facebook-ceo-hires-hillary-strategist

I would honestly rather have kanye

O hi Mark

>millennial generation
>ideas
Pick one.

sage

>Raises fb to a multibillion dollar company
>oh hey guys have you heard about this new website only harvard students can use it lol
>ok we'll let the ivy league in too
>fine all universities
>fuck it your grandma is on here now
>oh btw the website doesn't do anything it originally did now it's a glorified BBS system with steroid cookies that track you everywhere on the internet

suppose he gets credit for a massive bait and switch, but I don't think anyone expects fb to actually produce anything. they even lost money on those stupid video games that you pay to get extra lives in or whatever, which is fucking impossible to lose money on because you're selling fake shit

I'm still hoping we can meme a dog into the presidency
I honestly think the only challenge would be getting him on the ballot, after that it's a guarantee

On one hand (and only one), he would have an understanding of peoples' desires and concerns unlike any that has been accumulated in history.

What concerns me though is if he would use this knowledge wisely, and benevolently, to govern in a way that would be transparent and acceptable to the masses or to simply skirt those concerns in order to enact things against our interests.

Until it becomes clear he will not do the latter, he will not have my hypothetical vote.

He's a globalist fucking vampire, fuck off shill

>Social justice warrior

>has autism

>has Aspergers

>Got lucky and stole another's marketing strategy

>Implying hanging out with low iq niggers and mentally ill makes them fit to be president

B8 or autism

>DOOMtheme.mp3

>>young guy, only 33 years old right now, representative of the millennial generation and all their fresh ideas
No

Hi Zuck PR team. You will never win and you will NEVER get out meme magic.

>can't make a delicious steak out of you

i think we can and should eat the millennial kike worshipper that is OP

What would you tell the PR team, assuming you know for sure you're talking to them?

>millionaire whose fortune was made by datamining the users of his platform and then selling them to government agencies
>thinks he won't do whatever it takes to create a real life Big Brother
Not only you're a faggot by default, you're also retarded.

>I think it's pretty much a no brainer that people would love for me to become president, don't you think?
>me to become president
>me

Is that you Zuck the Cuck?

>Not interested; 15 yrs. minimum. Do call again.

is CTR so fucking desperate to push cucks as presidents in Sup Forums? I guess this is a new low...

Sage this bait op is a faggot

too gamey

I don't vote Jew or Catholic.

how much of our data is handed over to the CIA?

fug
I need to start saving these
got any more?

my question is why can't I post this on facebook? it keeps getting zucced

all of it, but you pretty much already knew that

What strategies would you guys suggest for winning the Presidency ?

Obvious shit post. Can't believe everyone bought the bait

You faggots really want a war with the Alt-right don't you?

I feel like he needs a mustard stain on his shirt.

>Nose
>POTUS
>(((Berg)))

I got part 2 to

>globalist kike
>NWO enabler
>open borders cuck

No thank u

>Who else here thinks Zuckerberg would be a great POTUS?

Nobody, not even YOU think this faggot kike sweaty-ass awkward freakshow would be good in any position other than one that's 6 feet underground.

Fuck Zuck, he's a shitty human being.

>, largest website on the internet.
haHaHahahhaHAha. thats youtube nigger. in fact many face book accounts arent active any more . they havent been for years. nobody likes old people and your grand parents bugging you isnt cool

also facebook was just a lazy copy of myspace code wise with little different which myspace was just a rip off of internet dating sites. make a account upload a profile pic and some other crap then talk to people on the website. that zyckernigger wasnt even smart. he is just another college drop out

I stopped caring about the presidential race sometime after the primaries and during the main election. laughed for hours at Trump being elected and the people who supported the first womyn president

sure, lets make someone with an insane conflict of interest head of the executive. this honestly sounds interesting.

I know this is bait and all, but I really think you shoud kill yourself.

noice
almost want him to run now
zuck v years of memes

Damn, that's satisfying to watch.

If he ever gets the nomination, I'll just print up some t-shirts with this famous exchange, which he himself verified as true...

nobody wants you to win, marko
jokes aside you're really creepy, are you a psychopath?
see veilofreality.com/2014/02/07/marianne-williamson-and-the-elephant-in-the-living-room/ for definitions and concerns

jump off a cliff and take buttbuddy with you.
fuck off fool

I'm really fond of this meme

>none of you will believe me
oh i do
you're forgetting the schizoids, psychoid:)
wanna gain support? tell us about your humanity
you personal experiences
let us feel your blood, your feelings, your pains, fears etc
humanize yourself
send me $500K for the invaluable advice:)

Mark would never fire any of his employees for speaking their mind.

Mark is a good goy.

>pic
delet this

it's ok brah, we're all gonna make it

I know this board supports Trump and all, but here me out. Let me use "meme arrows"

stopped reading there

annon kys singed everyone

i buy it
he's that awkward and clueless

I don't think we are. Somebody has to fail, the majority do, it's just statistics.

As souls. Which is who and what we really are.

if they do anything with any of my data that impacts me I'll spread graven images of lucifer around so their Jewish overlords are mad at them. I don't have anything against lucifer

Never

L M A O

I read your comment before I finished and stopped where you did, but your comment was too funny for me to not say something about

fucking los angeles

What?

I like these depicting Zuck as this 1930es ancap maniac Ayn Rand lord of the universe gone wrong.

OP i hate to be "that guy" but seriously just look at his face, there is no way that he is not one of those fucking reptilians

>>really connected with social justice causes, no doubt because of his associations with smart progressives in silicon valley and ivy league schools. He gave a really articulate defense of BLM
>>traveling all around the country to get in touch with regular Americans..certainly going to be more in touch with PoC, LGBTQIA, and the underprivileged because of it
you realize that these are "good" things for like 0,5% of your population and negative to over 50%

>Fuck the Zuck 2020

I wish to know more about our future president.

we're all gonna make it as souls, but i'll admit that's a copout from my first claim
what i said carries truth nonetheless
careful with your paradigm choices, they rely on connecting to reality in certain ways, in choosing to apprehend it and categorize it or not
there's the separative mind and the synthetic one, notably
they both have very different ways of looking at things (or the right and left brain hemispheres)
analytical cognition tied to the ego can be very destructive, and false

>who thinks (((zucc))) would be a great potus?
>let me us "meme arrows"
holy fuck this is excellent bait

Hi Mark. Remember the IPO? When Facebook's worth was cut in half because people did not have enough confidence in you?

Yeah. Smart people learn from their mistakes, Mark.