What is the right side of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xi0Ff3-nz8A
youtube.com/watch?v=8TJ_LlGilLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The narrative the author believes in.

Whatever leftists' morality dictates at the time of writing

i wish i had a time machine so i could tell what the right side of history was

She's good for a cheeky early morning fap 2bh, pity about her 'opinion' though.

You know liberals would love to claim it was liberals Vs conservatives but that's a trap don't fall into it. There was no side that only supported liberal/conservative policies.

For example republicans freed the slaves. Liberals were responsible for shaming kids to die for the war pointlessly in ww1.

By buying into this bullshit, liberals get to pretend their side only picked the politics that worked and ignore all the stuff that didn't work out. Don't be fooled.

Commietopia

>What is the right side of history?

Pharaoh's.

youtube.com/watch?v=xi0Ff3-nz8A

Poor Australia, you don't have enough Maoris to keep your lippy women in line

This is the most damn arrogant thing that lefties say, and I'm on the left myself.

It seems pretty likely to me that fascism is going to win huge victories in the near future.

>reality is drifting further and further away from my false utopianist/moral authoritarian rhetoric

implying this is not evident proof that Australia is doing everything right.

Nioce

The right side

is this person related to the Jim Jeffreys cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=8TJ_LlGilLo

White people reeeeee

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN AUSTRALIA IT'S UP TO YOU NOW TO KEK THE ETERNAL ANGLO ONCE AGAIn

I think Lenin used this phrase a lot. Him or Stalin

But we are the eternal Anglo....

Things that I agree about

come on you guys are way cooler than that shit. We're the metric for the eternal anglo's inferiority complex like you are the dukes of hazard redneck retards we dream to be you watered the tree of freedom with the blood of patriots

But leftists have been on the wrong side of history since pretty much forever

You know, the (((right side))) of history.

>Australia is drifting
DO A SKID CUNT

The side where winter lasts from December to February.

Please elaborate. Your memes are too esoteric for my pleb mind

The winners write history
And liberals are losers.

"The right side of history" is what I am going to airbrush on the starboard of my Huey.

Ever since Singapore we have had a "cooling" of relations with the Brits. But make no mistake if her Majesty or in the future our King commands, we shall be right there ready to bleed and die if necessary. Mates are one thing seppos, but we are Anglo by blood.

bin a while since I seen dat. I might get a few tinnies for a sit down later on in the week.

yeah lets all die for an irrelevant elite on a shitty wet island full of pakis and cucks - I like your plan user, when are you gonna pack your bags? I heard they need more bull prepers in london.

>what's the right side of history?
The far right.

>yeah lets all die for an irrelevant elite on a shitty wet island full of pakis and cucks - I like your plan user, when are you gonna pack your bags? I heard they need more bull prepers in london.

t. shitskin

Including myself going back to the the second Boer war every generation of my family has served in the Australian armed forces and before that in the British military for at least a hundred years. I know it might be hard for you not having any real ties to faith and country. You have my sympathy. Just remember it will be people like me keeping the Chinese and the Indonesians out in the next great war - just as my grandfather and uncles served as coast watchers or fought in the jungles of Papua to stave off the Japs.

Australia does not have the luxury of using automated pilot less systems to defend itself. Blood sweat and toil is what we have - though limited it will have to be enough. A cuck coward such as you will probably remain int he cities to the south hoping for US relief or something.

He's mentally ill. Ignore him

Fpbp

If it aint white, it aint right.

>the right side of history

Obstinately holding onto obnoxious, sanctimonious expressions like this for years-no, decades after they've begun to grate on public nerves like nails on a chalkboard is one of their biggest mistakes and the reason they always lose in the end.
Their obliviousness to the way people respond to things in practice (as opposed to how they believe they should respond) is the reason they fail so badly at memeing.

Everything they do is based on how things "should" be. How they want them to be.
Never on how things or people actually are.
It's why their ideologies and everything built on them fails.

The right side of history is the side that believes all people should be treated equally regardless of race, gender, sexuality, etc. Treated equally meaning equal rights, equal responsibility, and equal standards for all. Along with equal consequences when we fall short of those standards.

In other words, the right side of history isn't the side of present day liberals. Present day liberals will be seen by posterity as nothing less than degenerate bigots. Fools who were willing to tear apart thousands of years of civilization to promote their racist, sexist, and intolerant beliefs.