IT'S HAPPENING Sup ForumsWAS RIGHT AGAIN

The (((skeptic community))) sold out to MTV and now are gonna turn their fans full sjw. All in the name of the (((culture War))) against us mean ol nazzzzzeesss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaD2Av_47_U
youtu.be/uaD2Av_47_U
youtube.com/watch?v=BI0WqyK334M
youtu.be/-pMedD-V2_0
youtu.be/gLDdBbgdBfE
kolumbus.fi/aquilon/content.htm
youtu.be/lfhseUDFI04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying they can beat us.

Bump very intrigued

>skeptic community
relevant to nobody over the age of 25 makes sense why these fedora tippers are so popular on pol .

>People watch MTV...

Is MTV relevant anymore?

ATTENTION

This is an easy one.

Rile up the feminists and boycott MTV because they hired a toxic Gamergate harasser and hater of women, whatever such nonsense.

Use Gamergate against him and you can turn him into Colin Kapernick for teenage girls, ie, a person they fucking hate and won't watch.

More than you know. It's owned by Viacom. It has millions behind it and now with the (((skeptics))) joining they'll bring all that autistic faggots with em. Imagine if all the skeptic faggots join MTV that's a Lotta autism. Like millions....

He is extremely vulnerable to being Milo'd in the public sphere despite selling out to kikes, being a controlled op quadroon and self promoter.

Not unless they bring back Daria...

This. Sargon of Akkad promotes hate speech. Christ sake, he's even worse than us! MTV should be ashamed of hiring him and we should not be afraid to stand up against their problematic and fascist hiring practices.

(((MTV)))

Since nobody watches it, and their budget must be tight now, they probably bought Sarcuck's loyalty for the cost of a $30 Taco Bell gift card.

>Central Liberal uses Sup Forums
>Central Liberal turns on Sup Forums
>Central Liberal will be destroyed by Sup Forums

just make t-shirts with that picture of his ass he posted and try and get pictures with him while wearing the shirt

it will become a meme so funny normies can get in on it too and it will destroy his career

he's so dense

You think a mere $30 worth of tacos would satisfy that gelatin mountain?

He and the rest of the skeptics were approched by Francesca Ramsay at Vidcon, they got their support of MTV after burning their sacrificial lamb rageaftersorm

The alt right isn't real. It never was.
>Believing ecelebs do anything besides suck each other off and beg on patreon.

rip the best show ever.

He can buy a lot of kebab in bongistan with that.

rip

He did turn down candid... And they gave Armoured skeptic like 12 grand for one vid and an undisclosed amount for the damage control vids. The (((skeptics))) obviously used Laci Green to go cuck out to MTV. That's why they sperg anytime someone speaks ill of her.

That and the whole Kraut thing shows they are all willing to become sjws to protect their ilk.

Also the crazy hair vs blaire white shit is evident of how they are open sjws but their faggot fans think they aren't. Crazy hair had evidence blaire, shoe, skepcuck and sargoy are all degenerate coke heads. See how fast that turned into OMGERD A STALKERRRRRRR

The word GamerGate, perhaps more than any other, is considered so far beyond Nazism and racism that you would not believe it. Spreading him as a doxxer and harasser of brilliant feminist luminaries INSIDE Liberal circles and shitrags like Salon will start a fire that cannot be put out by anyone. His limited audience will still exist but he will be unable to branch out and at best his show will not get renewed.

People like Seth Rogen and that one disgusting dwarf who killed his wife will yap about him all day and put (((pressure))) on MTV to take him off air.

Anon5 was right again.

We just need to go through old archives and find him saying "racist/sexist" stuff i.e parotting the altright and get him canned for that.

Jews are supreme opportunists and unabashed shapeshifters. This is hardly surprising.

Fuck this faggot. Now I legit don't like him. Who can we give money to that actually isn't a cuck.

Point is he sold out. Red pilled is pilled. Going to MTV will just make them toxic. Transparency in motives always wins. He's greedy; that is all.

Does this fag even realize how intense MTV waters everything down and controls the narrative of everything they touch. He just handed over everything for a paycheck, he won't make a stand or stay true to his work.

Love or hate MDE/Sam Hyde they kept doing the bullshit that rose them to relevancy in order to get a tv show and didn't care if it would be their undoing.

>tfw I may or may not have saved one of Sargon's oldest videos where it showed him browsing his image folder for a few frames which was full of nazi imagery

>MTV

This is a really big deal in 1995

Wow! Sargon of Akkad! So truthful! Very brilliant and intelligent. Amazing!

SELLS OUT TO MTV LMFAO FUCK

Jackie 4chin should fuck him up. Make his life hell. Pizza and chicken tendies for weeks.

That sounds like sarcasm or this pic is fake.

Would you know there was a Unite the Right post on T_D and reaction was mostly positive? Spencer is correct, the alt lite movement is failing and more and more people are moving to the alt right. Muh constitution doesn't matter when you're overrun with savages.

Hope the kike money was worth losing your fanbase.

youtube.com/watch?v=uaD2Av_47_U

watch this, this dude had it right on the fucking nose. wow, im actually surprised sargon took the MTV deal and now is crying about the holocaust on twitter.

Checked

Can someone please tell me what the skeptic community is? Who are they? What are they skeptical of? Why should I give a fuck about some tubby bearded shitstack going to MTV?

You won't find it. But you will find tacit support for GamerGate (which is worse than Trump support in the eyes of the modern Left) and you will find continued, multi stage harassment of people like Anita Sarkeesian, now a power player behind the scenes for the (((commissar media)))

If MTV will not fire him when women complain then you know for sure he sold out fully and will be giving Bill Nye tier analysis very soon.

Make it known to the world, commander. I personally think its disgusting that MTV would hire such a Nazi.

i remember when MTV striked his video and he had to make 10 minute videos (which, if anyone ever watched sargon, is a fucking blessing) and he had a happy merchant graphic representing mtv.
i used to talk to sargon in skype chats circa gamergate. the nigga changed and i can't explain it.

Ha, fags, another one of your e-celebs sold out.

the last good thing thing on mtv was liquid television

Who else is working for MTV?

Fitting. His reckless memery gave him great power - too much. It will be his bane.

do it

KEK
anyone surprised that e-celebs are opportunistic cancer is an IDIOT plain and simple

Who?

They don't want to call themselves "atheists" any more, that's not enough, and they are too bourgeouise to state beliefs outright. They're basically fifth column "commentators" around to talk down to people and spread misinformation. Oh yeah and gender identity and racism or whatever.

>i can't explain it.
He became cynical. He's making money now and doesn't care about anything any more.

Unknowingly becoming new gatekeepers.

they are classical liberals, expect that means absolutely nothing since it only denotes their economic views

Sargon and Francesca are going to co-host a show

fuck this disingenuous prick, Styx and Jim are the real /ourguys/

Coach Red Pill foresaw this as well:
youtu.be/uaD2Av_47_U

Surprising it would happen this quickly.

holy shit MTV still exists?

is most of their airtime filled with shows about underage pregnant sluts and """reality""" tv?

It's not like we didn't know this shit was coming.

>(((Skeptics))) shill for candid
>Destroy Youtube
>OhShit.Jpeg
>jump to mtv

This faggot was right all along about them youtube.com/watch?v=BI0WqyK334M

"Johnny Fox is on an autistic crusade with Sup Forums against muh friends. If you dont like us don't watch us. You don't have to use candid Jahnny!!!"

yeah, but he underestimated MTVs desperation. he thought they wouldn't hire Sargon

enlightened beings, obviously

oh, and facial expressions! those are just as important as political beliefs!

>the alt right
so one retard community goes against another retard community. i dont see any problem with that.

the alt right was a psyop from the beginning dedicated to lump all trump supporters, conservatives, right wingers, racists and everyone who doesnt like the (((government))) for any reason together and discredit them all together based on a few negative examples they likely create themselves.
you now dont have all kinds of people from all kinds of social and cultural backgrounds hating (((them))) for all kinds of reasons but just this one single fringe racist and bigoted group of people that hate the government because they are racist and

right'o

As an avid MTV consumer, I would find it outrageous to find out a Nazi works for the company and I'd take my business elsewhere.

If it has "celeb" in the name you should just ignore

they can still be leading him on, doesn't mean anything will happen. shit like this happens all the time in entertainment. are they honestly going to have a thirty year old neck beard man as the face of mtv?

checked and heield
post link to tweet or this is fake news
I just browsed his feed and saw him defend the alt right and use the word kikes

Every other youtuber getting a deal will bend over and water themselves down.

youtu.be/-pMedD-V2_0

This is the only person from youtube who is /our guy/

that guy completely missed the mark
he just said Sargon wouldn't get the deal

I think that's the reason why he is showing his face on his videos now.

Quick rundown?

You're a retard m8
Why listen to some eceleb wanker when all they are doing is parroting Sup Forums to begin with?

jim is for reals

provide ss

it would e great if they forced him to work out and shave his neckbeard

VIACOM plays MTV award shows on six other channels, from BET to CMT to Comedy Central to all the other MTVs

this
alt right is a forced meme

You played yourself Carl...
...soon

Styx is also forever based, even if you don't agree with all of his views
youtu.be/gLDdBbgdBfE

keep watching nigga, they aint going to have him around for much longer. they doing this to keep the other "sceptics" happy. his predictions might not be 100 percent correct but I think he has the right idea on whats going on.

>MTV hires sargon
>commissions a second season of MDE
>brings jontron out of the woodwork for a new show

How would Sup Forums unironically feel about this?

What exactly is the skeptic community? Who all is in it?

I very loosely follow this e-celb shit, so I know who this guy is, but is there a group of them who call themselves the skeptics?

I find MTVs involvement interesting.

P O S T I T Y O U N I G G E R

You are forever a faggot.

>divide and conquer is great, we work much better when all of the right is fighting itself

This is why the liberals will always win. It's honestly not even worth fighting over anymore, the right will always suicide right before it would have had a serious chance.

nope, this one is. he may is still bluepilled andnot 1488, but at least seems to be genuine and not a sell out

ay bruhhhh i suck u dik maaaan
RELEAAASE

Not only that but the majority of anything else discussed by """""skeptics""""" is common sense shit. People watch it purely for confirmation bias.

because it's not the right time, we just need to lay low and do local work.kolumbus.fi/aquilon/content.htm

And you're forever a dying legacy lamestream nigger. That's about all. Peace out.

That's what I figured. So I guess (((they))) subverted and assisted these people into becoming controlled opp of sorts? Because that would make sense- by supporting these half-measure cucks into cannibalizing the alt-right, then not only do they shut down the bad goyim, but they also control the lighter counter-narrative to subvert as they please.

What is Jon doing nowadays anyway?

MTV would not do MDE s2, Sam/MDE would rather get dropped than compromise and that is truly commendable. MTV execs are highly intrusive with their content.

Styx is a capitalist carping fag, married a spic, most likely why he's a civic cuck, probably decided to catch in on the rising right, if you look at his older videos he's a leftist. Denys JQ and white genocide because there not his problem as he says, just so he can appeal to his patreon fanbase, first class hippie turned right now that its cool. Faggot.

Fuck off frank

coke? what?

>alt right

bunch of fascist fucks.

Half this board is libertarian, dickshitter. We're capitalists. He's left on social issues and right on economic issues, as is like a good third of this board, newfag.

Nobody watches MTV

youtu.be/lfhseUDFI04

Remember how true Sup Forumsacks warned about this? Remember how was sargon's response vid to this one i posted? I hope they drown along with MTV, pieces of shit crypto jews.