Niggers haven't invente--

Afrocentric engineering is horrifying to see. House shopping in the south reveals some of the worst of it. If you think this shit is bad, try looking through one of their houses.

-d a way to get the EBT home.

most of the old architecture in the south were built by black folks though

I'm not talking about the old architecture. I'm talking about the modifications they do to it.

Lol

I know what you're trying to get at, but honestly this is an improvement over the wooden bike-scooter things their African brethren seem to love so much.

at some point that nigger stole a shopping cart

Country blacks like this are still way better than city blacks. Much more docile.

Bullshit.

My apologies to the best 2 way player in the NBA.

>but he was in on the joke.

I think the fag-enabler is saying the houses were built by them, not designed by them.

They invented fat asses.

I've gotta say, that is pretty intuitive, especially for blacks.
Maybe if we force them to evolve they'll have potential in creativity and improvisational based fields?

dat azz is jus full uh farts

Kikes invented the ass fetish.

Niggers didn't invent the lawnmower user. The shopping cart and bike were stolen so I'm betting the shopping cart was too.

True, I'd take country blacks over city blacks any day.

When you have a DUI, you got to get creative.

Lawnmower. Fuck.

He dindu nuffin. He was a good boy. Them racist cops just took his license. Holdin A. Brotherdown my nigger.

People have liked full curvy figures forever. See venus figurines.

Fucking gross and on a nigger.

she needs to lay off the malt liquor

lol, so this is a recurring topic now, I like it.

I bet you like little boys paco

this is true but they were never the architect or construction manager. they were told where to place a brick and where to hammer a nail.

even after years of construction work and collaboration with whites in construction, they cant manage to put all the pieces together.

Who is that

I don't know.