CIA contractor reveals illegal surveillance of 20M Americans, buried by Comey

A former U.S. intelligence contractor tells Circa he walked away with more than 600 million classified documents on 47 hard drives from the National Security Agency and the CIA, a haul potentially larger than Edward Snowden's now infamous breach.

And now he is suing former FBI Director James Comey and other government figures, alleging the bureau has covered up evidence he provided them showing widespread spying on Americans that violated civil liberties.

circa.com/story/2017/06/06/did-the-fbi-have-evidence-of-a-breach-larger-than-snowden-a-lawsuit-says-yes spying on Americans that violated civil liberties.

twitter.com/TrumpTrain45Pac/status/894514987581849600

Whistleblower & Plaintiff Dennis Montgomery
(recall his name from a few months ago)
youtube.com/watch?v=wZMIciXdTvs

youtube.com/watch?v=8juyB4fMozw

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2017/06/07/fbi-covered-up-spying-on-americans-lawsuit
freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170606-2017.06.05 - Spying Comp.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh obama

Republicans haven't got the memo that they are government.

STOP
WITH
THE
CONSPIRACY
THEORIES

wtf? I love spy agencies now
am i rite?

you are a spy agency. kek!

Circa does not publish conspiracy theories little girl

Corke Please.

WE KNOW THEY SPY US.

JESUS LIKE FUCKING CRAZY PILLS.

Obama corrupt.
Nothing new.
Knowing that King Nigger will never be prosecuted.

Toronto
so Republican
torontosun.com/2017/06/07/fbi-covered-up-spying-on-americans-lawsuit

i remember this guy being on alex jones 234674236 months ago and was like
>i have 600 millions shits and 47 hard drives that instead of leaking to the world i will give them to the government

and now here is a thread saying
>i have 600 mil documents and 47 hard drives to the government and they disappeared wtf

so i would ask him
>prove it, show proof that you delivered it to them, and proof they existed

Those facts will be addressed in the lawsuit; if he received limited immunity, that's a significant corroborative fact

freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170606-2017.06.05 - Spying Comp.pdf

The FBI inventory document showing all hard drives and other equipment has been posted before.
It's legit.
Of course, sucks if he just gave it all to them...with no insurance/backup.

>no insurance/backup

Who knows for sure

600M documents
30 miles high

That's a lotta paper.
Hey, are you following Hannity filing lawsuit against Obama for illegal surveillance?
Wonder if that has anything to do with Montgomery?

Fake news

Not closely (yet), but you raise a good question. I'm going to try to find the complaint.

>pft, going after people who violated the law and lied and broke more laws to cover it up is just petty
>we should take the high road and let them get away with it

Mmhm

Must correct myself, appears he threatened to file rather than actually filed. Is that your understanding?

DENNIS MONTGOMERY LIVES

Was hoping you knew...haha.
I'll start looking.

ha
Not that I've been able to find as of yet

The Dennis Montgomery associated with Arpaio and Lemons?

yes, that one.

>Bush Comes into Office
>9-11
>Widespread spying put in place
>"Necessary Measures to Protect U.S. Citizens"
>Obama Comes Into Office
>Obama is told the Intelligence Community needs it
>Keeps it in place
>"Obama Spying"
>Trump Comes into Office
>Keeps it in place
>"Obama Spying"

It's like poetry, it just rhymes.

This analysis is reminiscent of one which the United Nations would produce, yes.

Why don't you tell the class how Trump smashed the security state Day 1 of his presidency. It is a favorite of mine.

CIA if you're listening we sure could use a false flag right now. I have an idea that will give us both what we want. Dirty bomb Silicon Valley and blame it on N. Korea. The pieces will fall in our favor.

Why don't you turn your meme flag off?

Because the levels of non-argument it forces autists into gives me a nice stiff one.

meaning you would display an Israeli flag were you to turn the meme flag off
I get it

someone pastebin the list of names
i wanna make sure i made the cool kids list

asking for a friend

Frankly I would be disappointed if they weren't spying on me. What kind of shitty life would you be living if they weren't even interested in you but interested in 50,000,000 other Americans? It means you're nothing more than a robot going to work, eating, sleeping. You're probably 85 with no computer and wearing diapers around the house.

Oh bb, keep it up.
If you keep it up I may just show you my real flag.

this, i already know i'm on every list but i wanna see it so i can kek at being always right yet again

The reason that America became a nation wasn't just the tax, it was the Writs of Assistance that really pushed people over the edge.
With these 'Writs of Assistance' the British Officers could enforce the law by bypassing the need for Search Warrants.
This allowed the British to go through peoples private stuff to look to see if they were obeying the law or if they were criminals, to discover if they had a stamp that proved they were not smugglers but instead had obeyed the Stamp Act and paid the tax.
Some might argue that if they didn't break the law than they had nothing to worry about.
But their human rights were violated by being judged as criminals first by the government and the government going through their stuff to prove otherwise.
Just as is done today, warrants could have been written for individuals. But the Writs of Assistance made warrants nothing more than a joke.
The same exact thing is done in our time. With secret courts, rubber stamping warrants no better than the Writs of Assistance. The government has become no different than the British that our ancestors hated.

listen kike
I get it
when the (((mods))) put the meme flags into play Israeli flag appearances nearly dried up completely
at least 60% but probably 80%+ of all meme flag posters are kikes from Israel
We all know this faggot
the gig is up
time to man up and take the punches on the chin once again

Have a bump.

bump

This guy has been a useless cocktease for years. How convenient that he apparently has no copies of the data.

Bump