Age doesn't effect fertility

youtu.be/6YIz9jZPzvo
Sup Forums BTFOed, Women can have kids as old as they want, even when they're 200!
Girl power! Yassss queen!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4766890/Tenth-President-John-Tyler-s-grandsons-alive.html
amarillo.com/stories/010700/usn_grandmother.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Radiation does though...

>implying that just because you're in your early 20s you haven't spent enough time outside of earth's radiation protection to be infertile

Fortunately there are no nefarious plans to dumb down society...

This is just one disease too, it doesn't account for other chromosomal abnormalities.

My parents had me when they were older and I would not recommend it.

Reminder that women having babies at 35+ have 2x the likelihood of having birth defects than FIRST COUSINS

Yea, this evil piece of shit is literally running a disinformation campaign to poison people's minds.

He will suffer for eternity for this.

You know you can just do blood tests and shit very early on to screen if the baby has Downs and if so you can just abort it

What freak is having kids at 47?

1% chance of having a child with defects doesn't sound bad.
Now imagine 1% of 7 billion people have defects.

Powerful Wome

I find it soothing to know that Adam will definitely be put up against the wall when the revolution comes.

More like a laboratory of frankenstien medicine

How do you define a defect anyway? Worrying about the quality of the gene pool is one of the most pointless wastes of time ever yet Sup Forums likes to spend all of its time thinking about it. Ironically the single best thing to do to improve the gene pool is to racemix but you never hear this board talking about that

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4766890/Tenth-President-John-Tyler-s-grandsons-alive.html

Jesus fucking Christ, I shouldn't have looked:
amarillo.com/stories/010700/usn_grandmother.shtml
(beaners and their super-wombs)

The denial strong with the old cunts.

>President John Tyler
Literally who?

It doesn't affect fertility, but does have a pretty huge effect on whether your kid's gonna be a useless autist.

>a useless autist
THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING AUTISM REEEEEEE
MORE SOLDIERS FOR THE BETA UPRISING

>you can just abort it

Now you have a suicidal, severely depressed, drug abusing mother.

Hmmmm who could be behind this post

So you tell me all those stronk, independent and smart women that killed themselves when they reach 30 as single are in reality stupid idiots?
Damn thats stronk! U go gurll!!

She can't be a mother if she keeps aborting the babies.

nope, she's still a mother, just a mother of dead children

When you consider than 200 years ago infant mortality rate was 38%, a defect rate of 1%, or even 5%, is fine.

The problem is people having babies at later life and then not letting nature take its course.

*affect

The French population began to drop off in about the year 1700. While the UK and Germany had population booms in the 1700s and 1800s all the way up to World War I, the French population was already stagnant by the time of Napoleon and the French Revolution. There were periods of time where the French population was on the decline in the 1880s and 1890s.

France:
>21,000,000 - 1700
>29,107,000 - 1806
>39,605,000 - 1911
>64,860,000 - 2011

Prussia:
>10,349,000 - 1816
>24,689,000 - 1871
>41,915,040 - 1939
>82,175,700 - 2011 - Germany population used

England:
>5,200,000 - 1700
>8,762,178 - 1811
>33,561,235 - 1911
>53,012,456 - 2011

We can compare the lack of French population growth to other countries but it is a moot point as there has been almost no population growth in France in over three hundred years.