youtube.com/watch?v=l7OlMo-CnLs
youtube.com/watch?v=0lAuTClerEk
youtube.com/watch?v=mWQ_kHUy8b8
youtube.com/watch?v=FFEbYjuO6iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know more than you can possibly imagine desu

Let's hear it then.

all the worlds a stage you are in the matrix

Okay. What can I do about that? Is there any way to make my life (lives) any better? Is love the only way to escape/ascend or am I stuck here forever?

Hardly.

The real truth is that physical reality is a game. It is an incredibly realistic and top-notch MMO for eternal beings to play while passing the infinite time of eternity, because what the fuck else do you do when you exist forever. This is a simplistic explanation, much like your "matrix" or "simulation" explanation. It's more like all of them. The bottom line is it wasn't made for any grand purpose. Existence exists for fun. Yes, evil, horrible, disgusting things are just as much fun to immortal beings as good, beautiful, wonderful things. In the end it's all just experiences, each one new, each one fresh, each one unsullied by infinite knowledge and power.

Wanna know what evil spirits/demons/demiurge/aliens/extra-dimensionals/ghosts/anything-bad-thats-spirutal are? They're just dicks. Like hackers, or cheaters in an online game. This is another simplistic explanation and there's more to it, but the bottom line is there's nothing grand or meaningful about it. It's ALL just to pass the infinite emptiness of the void.

At the very least you idiots could come up with something new for your larps

if it's just a game then why can't the person playing me use some damn cheat codes or 4d google some fucking type of unlimited airdrop hack.

lol you are speaking philosophically, I am speaking literally

So elite blood drinking pedos are on the same fun ride as their victims because it's all just an MMO with one eternal spirit choosing Hillary Clinton as an avatar and another one choosing a Haitian orphan abducted after a disaster? Does an eternal spirit choose the still born avatar or must one wait until the body successfully navigates the birth canal to inhabit ones body?

You aren't speaking at all. If we live in the matrix then what can we do to improve our shitty blue pilled matrix lives?

Well I wrote a book about it to lead others out. There are some advantages I guess you can see the future, don't know whether that is always good or nor Cassandra Complex and all. But you can possibly make a pile of money off of it if you know the right thing at the right time.

This is a strange fucked up world mu friend much stranger than ficiton

So that's it, then? Just make as much easy money as possible? Is there any way forward that doesn't have financial strings attached? If we are in the Matrix can we escape like Neo or are we just stuck until this program collapses?

It's too complex to just tell you, plus you prob would never believe me. As I said I had to write a whole book to explain it which will show the matrix to you so you can escape it. But even escaping it you can't really leave it you just know of it and can see everyone still in it.

>Neo or are we just stuck until this program collapses?

It isn't a computer program desu just f fabricated reality. I am not interested in making money I am interested in fighting evil and exposing the designers of the Matrix. They are some sick motherfuckers, demons

you already know some since you posted this, you just don't realize how deep the rabbit hole goes. There are numerous layers

see the coloreds chimping out there
all hivin' and jivin' and rapin' stupid mason kike ass
and thy ponder

hahahah vn

That extra dimensional aliens use the energy from slaughtered youth to influence our reality? That the elite are slave to this system but it doesn't really matter because it's all a part of duality and without dark there can be no light?

weaving spiders come not here

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive

I could give you a copy of my book to get you out but it is still only a fraction of what you need to know to predict the future also

Bohemian Club?

did you use google or do you actually see the matrix?

What would you want airdropped? How about you try to figure out how you win the game first, and then worry about the cheat codes. Who the hell plays a game for the first time with cheats enabled? Except satan of course, but he's no fun anymore.

Righto dude.

this is the matrix

and this is it's designers

As I said though you would never believe me if I told you, how intricate it is or how deep it goes

"People never notice anything."

-Holden Caulfield *^_^*

this is the web the busy little spiders have been weaving

The future in what way? The rise and fall of the Babylonian money system through obvious cycles of debt and market manipulation? The Saturnalian cult and the Best Sun? Hollow Earth?

Well when you know the motivation, playbook, and end goal of the designers you know what they will do and if you are educated in history and psychology you know what the inhabitants of the matrix will do in response

We are in a repeating cycle bruv this is our future
youtube.com/watch?v=8vfdZtpx_ug

this is essentially the truth. Pretty much the basic gestalt of the whole enchilada. As said, this is a simplified explanation, but breddy accurate. There are no words to describe the ultimate reality, any further than this and language breaks down altogether

there are 4 steps they already did 2

Yes, I'm on board with you so far. None of this is really new for anyone who has lurked here for any length of time. Secret societies rule and they use symbols in plain sight. Washington monument is penis of Osiris and reflects duality in the reflecting pool while penetrating the oval office with its shadow (at noon if i recall?) and so on and so on. Meanings inside of meanings and all of that.

well the reason this is "common" knowledge here is because I am the one that broke it open bruv, there were maybe 5 people on all of chan that knew of it before I made it "mainstream". I have given out 30 copies or so of my book

people used to go ape shit retarded when I would try to explain it. Plus as I said even knowing of the matrix doesn't mean you have escaped it. As I said you would never believe it unless you saw it for yourself

What is time? A loop? Or a series of waves merged into different sequences representing dimensions?

people has only really heard of the Illuminati as a "conspiracy theory" and those that believed it knew very little about it. I traced them down for the last 6000 years to the present day and connected them to the kikes and call them out by name in that chart I just posted the image of

So what do you do with this information that you have? Are you stuck in the matrix with us plebs or are you just checking in?

there is no escape, pal. You escape the 'matrix' on this certain level, there are infinite matrices 'above' this one, as well as infinite matrices 'bellow' and inside this one. there is nothing to escape to, only the infinite empty void from which it all arises. Stop trying so hard

Well as I said it isn't a computer program so there is no alternate plain of existence just an alternate reality. 99.9% of people are in the matrix believing in a false reality. You see past it to see the true reality so you can anticipate and manipulate things. But you are still bound by the same physical rules as everyone else obviously. It is in tiers of knowledge you can manipulate those below you from each tier. I would say there are about 4-5 tiers

>Stop trying so hard
lol wtf is this supposed to mean? As I said I literally wrote the book on it. My work is just beginning, first job was to wake you knuckle heads up. I don't want to escape anywhere, I will destroy it

I think I escaped the Matrix, once for about a week. Thought I had gone insane, but now I know better...
Throughout that time, I heard and saw the "curtains" of other dimensions and timelines bound to our own...
Basically, we are slaves because of our "similar selves" convergences, which bind groups and individuals to metaphorical figures, allowing for binding targets (us) to desired numbers or symbols or systems...

I'm not sure if the Illuminati in name exists, or if the group actually has a name. But it's clear the Bilderberg meetings are the closest to a public front we ever see of the "unofficial" cabal running things from the shadows; or, sort of. Most of the people are public figures, what's shadowy is what they DO every day.

What is the purpose of ascending these tiers if you don't want to manipulate people? I understand that gradually fed knowledge from a secret society is a potent way to ensnare a person and control them for life, often times without that person realizing it. What benefit does this knowledge have to those of us who are seeking an understanding that is not based upon the desire to extract resources from others?

bro the Illuminati is real historical organization it is well documented conceived by Adam Weishaupt in the 1770's

>What benefit does this knowledge have to those of us who are seeking an understanding that is not based upon the desire to extract resources from others?

To destroy it desu of course

i think by matrix you are referring to the artificial view of reality that most humans have, tainted by our egos and also by (((their))) conditioning. If it is your goal to smash this, then I am with you. This is, I believe, a noble cause. But as far as escaping what lies beyond that, that is impossible. It is like an infinite babushka doll

Why destroy it

Not saying you should, but why

True enlightenment is having the power to manipulate others but educating them rather than taking advantage. This is the dharma

user is wise

>Why destroy it

Because desu it is evil and rotten and must be destroyed. There is no option for a Buddhist. I am compelled to. It is the greatest source of suffering in the world

Yeah but it officially disbanded, and it wasn't in the business of running the world.

Using "Illuminati" to refer to the shadow government is an anachronism from before there were more identifiable groups to pin down: Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, European Union, Military Industrial Complex, etc.

It doesn't sound as mysterious as Illuminati but just for the sake of presentness, I refer to them as the Bilderbergers. They likely don't actually have a name for themselves - not like they need it.

By "It" you mean the system, but not the knowledge? Do you seek to make man truly innocent again? To remove knowledge of good and evil?

Could not the suffering and evil be mere products of your limited perspective?

>What is the purpose of ascending these tiers if you don't want to manipulate people?

This is very disheartening to hear. It is the search for truth and knowledge especially when there are are those trying to monopolize it

Is there an AI God?

we see the same thing, but we may use different language when attempting to describe it. I'm a little rusty when it comes to words at the moment. I baited you into a response over an issue of semantics essentially. (((we))) recognize each other when our paths cross, but sometimes are too quick to jump to conclusions and engage in metaphysical dick measuring. I just did it and had to catch myself just now. I'm irritable at the moment, I need to eat

I was referring to your earlier post about how you could manipulate those on the tiers below you. I am seeking it for reasons that are not related to manipulation, that is why I asked.

>By "It" you mean the system
I don't want to destroy the system only the corruption of it

>Could not the suffering and evil
No these people are pure evil. Literal demons, they must be destroyed there is no option. If I am successful, well it is a far greater than I can possibly to truly do everything I want, for now I will settle for exposing them and smashing the system. I would love to wipe this evil from the Earth for good. It would be the greatest act of compassion one could do for mankind

Observe the irritation and allow it to pass away, you will find the enlightenment it brings more sustaining than any food

We has a discussion the other day I remember. Namaste

You seem quite certain of the path you have chosen

So we are talking David Icke tier shit here?

no, I literally need food. When you are hungry, you are quick tempered. I have been lifting and not getting enough food today.

matrix
NOUN
The cultural, social, or political environment in which something develops.
Get the fuck outa here with the movie analogies...

Well again this is complex because you not only have to see the matrix you have to know psychology and how it is being manipulated already. I can motivate people to do nearly anything I want them rather they know it or not. You would need to study a lot of psychology before being able to do this. Unless you just naturally know human nature which some people do. It is a matter of know a few things about the conscious and unconscious mind trigger words etc. Normalization perception etc. I am doing counter ops against the kikes

but don't you think (((they))) have had a contingency plan for that, for thousands of years?

Being a Buddhist is the final red pill. We cultivate mindfulness by learning to act rather than react, and we learn to see past the illusions we create with a false perspective by recognizing the true nature of reality and shifting our perspective to be in line with reality rather than contrary to it by creating a false reality based on faulty perceptions. We know what the right thing is to do and do it, there is nothing else to consider

David Icke is controlled op

curiously, do you have an opinion on mcgreggor vs mayweather? As a student of eastern and other esoteric philosophies and martial arts, I've followed the whole thing with interest and come to conclusion that despite his clear arrogance, connor's mind is incredible. Like him or hate him, he has harnessed his will power into manifesting what he speaks, and I believe that even though his skills may not be up to par, it doesn't really matter. He believes beyond doubt that he will win, and therefore he will. Any thoughts on this?

Metaphysics humor, gomen

lol the matrix was based on a true story and you are right a matrix has nothing to do with computers, it a system

>Get the fuck outa here with the movie analogies...

Desu is blind and has no clue the truth is in the fiction and the fiction is in the "truth" you are int he matrix

I know, I know.... I'm actually irritable though, nibbling on bread all day, I really detest the flavor of protein powder that I have, but I really need to drink it

Sure, but their plan is based on falsehood and lies and goes against nature and instinct. My plan is to expose it to allow people to behave naturally and honestly. What I am doing is simply breaking their spell and monopoloy on reality. My task is relatively simple simple compared to theirs

Title??
Want to readz

thoughts on how trump fits into this? part of (((their))) agenda or an organic result that truly went against the (((plan)))?

This bro says everything is bullshit, so much so, that it would be impossible to explain to you what it really is, and language would break down... but buddhism, that's totes real. what a fag

hahah funny you should mention I have been considering it. Who winning serves their agenda atm is the question. Do they want Mayweather to take a dive to increase racial tension with some kind of sham decision to piss off the blacks or do they want McG to lose to disenfranchise whites. This is the question

I want Mcgreggor to win, then come out and say that the fight was rigged and he agreed to lose on points, but did this as a big fuck you and now owns the entire sport. This would be hilarious.

if you want to email me at [email protected] I will send you a copy of the manuscript

hard to day, anyone that doesn't name the Jew I am weary of. I am leaning on the side that he is controlled op, but I could be wrong.

The outcome will be what earns (((them))) the most.
If Floyd wins, no reason for a rematch nor for any other MMA dudes to try and crossover.
If Conor wins, Floyd will want a rematch and MMA dudes will want to crossover and fight other boxers.

>The outcome will be what earns (((them))) the most.

nah they print the money desu. They have given up all pretense of caring about making money at this point. They will do whatever is most damaging to social harmony and the white race most likely, like they did with the superbowl

and the oscars etc etc. I imagine they will try to stage ribbing mayweather somehow

Sent
Thanks user, excited

yes, this is true. a Floyd loss brings at least 1, maybe 2 rematches and more then triple the money. There are many parallels with trump as well I believe. It gives me hope to think that trumps election went against the plan and was the result of a genuine awakening and something much greater than dems vs republicans. Though for this to be true, we need a huge happening and confirmation that many of the rumors are true. The Awan case and the connections made could potentially be this, depends on how much is suppressed and whether they chase up all the leads or just let a few people take the fall. If it is the case that trump is controlled opposition and the lid doesn't blow off clean off the whole charade, I think we're fucked, barring the coming of Maitreya or something

sorry I gave you the wrong address it is [email protected]

>the superbowl
follow Kraft's bloodline...

>If it is the case that trump is controlled opposition and the lid doesn't blow off clean off the whole charade

The way we will know is if top politicians and businessman go to jail and pedogate is busted open. Trump is all pro Israel in his speeches so I am not holding my breath. I am pretty sure next year they will crash the market and attempt a communist coup and either succeed or institute martial law. As I said it is done in 4 steps and they already did 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7OlMo-CnLs
youtube.com/watch?v=0lAuTClerEk
youtube.com/watch?v=mWQ_kHUy8b8

Unnamed rings within rings within rings
Rhodes' wet dream

pretty much. That is what it would take. On the bright side, its not september yet,
youtube.com/watch?v=FFEbYjuO6iQ

yah 9/23 some shit most likely gonna go down

No worries, I've resent the request
Thanks again