In case of war, who will you be rooting for?

In case of war , who would you support and why?

India

Or

China

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0khB28MgQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Completely depends on their motivations

literally everything that India can give us that China can along with the fact that their women are still bangable and not shit skinned street poopers

maybe if indian women were thinner and lighter skinned it'd be easier to choose india

I can't tell if this is an official data mining for actual war support by varying countries, or just a boorish topic.
Either way, I'd say India. China owning half our economy is shit, and if we can fix that permanently that'd be great.

India.

The only correct answer is both.

If they destroy each other, the US gets stronger.

Go India!
Make their streets run with poo.

Chinks tobedesu
>their food is better

we have the recipes

China just to trigger that one Mexican who has a million Chinese webms

The streets will run with blood and poo.

India. China is becoming too large too quick, they're going to inherit the earth when Europe and America are overrun with niggers and shitskins.

India defeating china would give Russia an edge to becoming the global dominant power when the west falls. I'd rather them than chinks.

I see.... you like the blowtorched dog.

China

Is this the start of another world war?

China

>you like the blowtorched dog.
tastes better than cow testicles

youtube.com/watch?v=o0khB28MgQk

My gut tells me to support Pajeet over Hwang but I don't know why.

These threads and /sg/ are a constant reminder of how cool it would have been to have this board earlier.

>tfw Sup Forums wasn't around for the Elam War

Both, neither, one of those.

>along with the fact that their women are still bangable and not shit skinned street poopers

At least indians only shit on the street in india. I've seen chinese take a shit in the bus stops and just stop and take a piss (old women just squatting on the sidewalk) here.

In terms of supporting a country, india because they are anti pakistan and are way more liberal and free than china. China oppresses/destroys its people, is actively expansionary against SEAsia (philipines, japan, etc), doesn't do anything about north korea, and engages in all manner of anti democratic practices like the great firewall. This is the nation that allowed Mao to take power.

China. There's to many stinky filthy poos. I'd China didn't cull their numbers, then they should get a plague

China. Han genetics are better for Eurasia than Poo genetics.

Neither, I'm rooting for mutual destruction.

India's the underdog. them claiming the spoils of war would be good

besides, china is a meme country. All their claims are based on mongolian rule-era tribute states from when they moved their capital to bejing and started chinesifying

imagine if instead of fighting the barbarians, the romans had just let Atilla be the emperor and waited for him to start wearing togas and reciting plutarch

that's literally what the chinese did when the mongols wrecked their shit, and now they pretend like they stuck together for 5000 years

India on the other hand, that's a real civilization. shame it was ruined by the mongols when they discovered islam

>literally /ourguys/

mutual nuclear annihilation

We blacked R1A1 and atleast we don't circumcise dreaming about a dead KIKE on stick

India

SHIT IT DOWN

STINK ON CHINK

TURD BITS

IN

ORBITS

India is a commonwealth country so if China attacks them it's going to be a world war not just China v India.

India has sikhs
they can't lose

China.
Stinky Pajeets are too fucking stupid and suck kike dick.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

India. Chinese buffets don't replace their trays of food, they just dump more in on top of the old food. It's disgusting, you could be technically eating Kung Pao chicken from the Mao era if you slopped out some from the bottom of the tray.

they are both shit tier humans so I hope they all die in a war

what is this from

Your genetics contribute to the mystery meat brown global race of Jewish golems. Chinese genetic make Hapas. There's no comparison.

>we don't circumcise dreaming about a dead KIKE on stick
Neither does China

I respect the contributions of Vedic civilization. I wish Alexander's Greco-Buddhist Kingdoms would have survived, and been the basis for Rome, but alas. There are simply too many Proto-Aborigine genes in India. It's a biological hazard to the planet, which is why I prefer that India not expand, and Indians not immigrate anywhere.

>two most populous countries.

I would hope for an extended war where they all but exterminate each other. I would slightly favor India, because a weakened china would allow Trump to bomb the heck our of North Korea and no one would care.

got more?

more like stink the chinks.

Chinese are insects with limbs. India is an abomination that should be several countries, not one big mess, but it's not really a threat to the world. China however..

im cheering for everyone gets nuked

India. Although they shit in the streets, they have souls unlike the chinks.

India I would rather stand with a nationalistic county who has had the Brits backs time and time again throughout history and not to mention hate pakis.
Who also have a strong sense of spirituality, tradition and respect for animals.

Now compare that to gook commie scum who eat cats, dogs and aborted human babies!
>Whos conception as a a communist state was a bloddy mistake, as they are probbly going to wipe us all out one day.
>they devalue the markets by flodding them with cheap shit hoping to send western companies bust so they can charge whatever they like.
>they steal our technolgy to use it for their own and are the worst for doing it.
>its invasion of Tibet and ocupation is disgusting.
>its genocides they commited have been the worst in history.

They may have the larger army but can you trust them, you cant look them in the eyes propery to determine if they are going to turn on you at the end.

India most likely

I'm in this camp. I don't want to see anyone destroyed but stuck in an expensive economically costly war that weakens the reputation of the ruling parties and sets each party back 20 or so years wouldn't be that bad....

Neither. Having interacted with both, they're both decent people. Maybe the Chinese because they have slightly better hygiene practices.

just sit back and watch them kill each other.
like gladiators

India no questions asked. Indian people are good people with a great culture, delicious food, and the finest women on Earth. The Chinese are subhuman insects.

India, without a doubt. Chinese culture was pretty awesome, with kung fu, Taoism, and other great stuff, but they threw it all away with maoism.
India might have less to offer, but they're actually really cool in my opinion, and have really great religious and philosophical traditions. The people who shit in the street are just ultra poor. Yeah, India has problems, but they're closer to us by far. Also, the people China fucks with, like Tibet, and now Bhutan, are really awesome. Bhutan is a paradise, China is hell even for the rich.
India has problems, China is everyone's problem. Also India hates Pakistan, Afghanistan, and the middle East.

India. We don't benefit from a Chinese victory.

I support India and China side by side BTFOing Pakistan

India. Fuck those Chinese insects

Same
Supporting a side is like choosing republican or democrat
They're both still full of kikes

Whatever floats your boat.

chinese guy dressing haggard. his fucking patches are falling off.

Yellow googles. Poo in the loo googles. I have to hit up nigger to check out their firepower.

Poos are bros and china needs a fucking spanking.

I choose bug people over street shitters

India, no question.

India, I'd rather compete with a country that ties its hands behind its back by respecting international copyrights (relative to China, at least)

Too large to quick? 5 thousand years of continuous written history because of uber civilisation, while Europeans were painting faces with shit! And livening in caves

China was nothing till the Qin dynasty - centuries after the Greek Golden Age.

i dig indians more but china has more potential to benefit humanity due to their technological advances and unrestrained scientific research on genetics and ai
although indians have one very good thing and that is their environmental footprint is small due to being vegans and also their space program but that just doesnt cut it, chinks are a bigger net benefit to humanity sadly. theyre already less poor and more progress oriented

Are you trying to agree with .? You real want to argue that china isn't old and its raise is too quick?

muh 5000 years!

India of course, biggest democracy in the world, more friendly, more peaceful, speak English, have roots with Aryan western culture and ethnic ties.

Chink don't care about human rights and are xenophobic. So they're less of a benefit and less cooperative internationally, more seclusive.

Long conventional war with lots of attrition and poo-in-loo casualties.

>China was nothing till the Qin dynasty - centuries after the Greek Golden Age.
Current western apes, aryan and anglos, are nothing but babarians until thousands years after Roman Empire's collapse

>5000 years
Newfags

>India and China locked in a war of mutual destruction

>Mainland Asia population decimated

>African population as a percentage of the whole human race skyrockets

>White countries still supporting globablist faggotry

>Brown future still assured, just with way lower IQ average

I don't even know how to feel about this. On the one hand, a nog victory is unconscionable, on the other hand, having the Brown future humans descend rapidly into decline would be much funnier than them falling into line behind the Chinese and chinking out to the stars...

This is a hard one.

Just on who I like better: Chinks, for sure. Has OP ever MET an Indian person?

india becaus superpower by 2020

Is this even a question? Of course we support the Pajeets. Poo's may not know much about loo's, but at least they are human. The chicoms are insectoids.

t. Doxistasis

nigga you didn't even help them in 1962 and you wouldn't even help them today.

The queen sent her navy for Pakistan, we already know where their allegiance lie

Chinks are sheeple lemmings that copy and steal western technology. They make up fabricated historical claims to annex millions of kilometers/miles of land and sea (Inner Mongolia, South China Sea, Tibet, East Turkestan Taiwan).

Chinks don't think for themselves they follow their communist masters are too beta cucked to protest. At the same time they despise western people because they're very racist and xenophobic.

The chinese language (Mandarin) sounds ugly as hell and their writing system is outdated overly complex. Chinese don't give a fuck about animal rights they breed and eat dogs, cats anything that they can eat will be eaten.

Chines don't integrate in western countries, they live in seclude mini-China communities (China Towns) due to their racist beliefs.

Chinks breed like cockroaches (1.2 billion chinks on the planet and counting).

Already asked this question a couple weeks back.

Here are the results.

>Chink don't care about human rights and are xenophobic. So they're less of a benefit and less cooperative internationally, more seclusive.

that only makes it better, we need competition and we want them to be seclusive. why the fuck would i want millions of indians in my country? you just sold me on supporting chinks even more. also, chinaland will enter developed status much sooner, meaning no problem with mass rapefugees from them

Based harpreet

Or the other fine cuisine, le flaming pussy.

Chinks make for a more entertaining world. They are racist as fuck towards poos and arabs and especially nogs and have no problem calling them out for shit that white people are too cucked to talk about.

They are already an insectoid hive mind so the Jews have no way in to their society one whitey goes under.

Last of all, they are respectable without being too much like us, or even TRYING to be too much like us.

Indians are pathetic, sexually disturbed wannabe Westerners, on top of being totally unsanitary and poor. They're like if you crossed Japan with Africa.

That stuff is just too depressing to watch. I would rather never know what an India-led world looks like.

Whereas the Chinese are like the Zerg or the Borg or whatever - sure you root for the Good Guys while they're still in the fight, but if the Bug People DO win and take over the Galaxy, you still want to see what that looks like.

Neither

India, my best ally

In 1962, there were other concerns. Like the major risk of war between the US and the Soviet Unions. Nobody wanted a "Guns of August" Scenario if NATO countries started coming down hard in a border dispute between a former British colony and the USSR's ostensible communist brother China.

Things are more complicated now though, and this time there are huge vested interests in the USA about stopping China from redrawing borders in Asia. Especially since we are still sore about Russia doing just that in Europe. The difference here is that India is not a Ukraine. They actually can defend the existing order, and that makes counter measures more likely to succeed.

China is thinking that they can keep things localized to India, and more directly, to its border regions if things kick off. The problem with that belief though is what they are trying to do here in Sikkim is the exact same thing they are trying to do in the South China Sea.

India's the underdog and lack enough internal cohesion to be a serious threat so I would root for them since China is being obviously aggressive with all her neighbors.

Realistically I think India will accept a situation that appears on its surface to save face but leaves them strategically vulnerable. China will use this as a pressure point in the future to exert more influence.

I just don't think India has it in them to go toe to toe in a serious fight with China even if their long term security is at stake. China will just consistently keep applying pressure and taking every inch they can get while constantly raising the stakes.

China.
Hopefully we see a massive landgrab there and India simply ceases to exist.

Those chose their future.

POO

India.
Fuck China.

They should unite.
The BRICS is a joke.

>t. Ching Chong Ping Pong.

Absolutely India. Indian people are good people by and large.

WUZ

asia

Brazil is a failed state.
South Africa is mostly shit now.

Russia is a military superpower with nukes.
China is a military and financial superpower with nukes.

India is about to fight the Chinese.

Worst block ever.

There are already millions of chinks in western countries and they don't Integrate. They build their own China Towns secluded communities. That is way worse than people who are cooperative, share historical ties and want peace rather than bullying other countries (CCP).

The world would be a better place without a hostile, stealing, copying, xenophobic Chinese super-power that doesn't give a fuck about human rights or animals, has killed over 40 million of their own citizens, and continues to oppress people (Falun Gong, minorities). Chinese are well experienced in ethnic and cultural cleansing by flooding a country with millions of chinks to displace other people. They would do the same to Europe and Americas.

The Chinese are ice cold, soulless, calculating and two-faced, xenophobes. They should never lead the world.

supoopoower