Our darkest year yet

Google fag here

The current shit going down at Google/Youtube has it's roots in the original plans for November 2016.

There was a concrete plan in place, to basically Kristallnacht pretty much the entire alt-right/conservative types from all the major social media platforms depending on how the election turned out.

Trump would have been banned from Twitter, in particular, pretty much as soon as Hillary was officially announced having won the election. And with him, all major alt-right/alt-lite folks would have had their Twitter/Facebook/Youtube channels and Gmails nuked. Along with thousands of others who had been added to a list of "alt right/conservative" supportors who the sites had labeled as pro-Trump. Along with a lot of major conservatives and GOP politicians, like Anne Coulter, Ted Cruz, etc; basically a wholesale deplatforming (as Jim described it) of a good chunk of the population from social media and the internet as a whole.

The plan was to make Hillary's election a "Year Zero" type "reset" of the internet. Basically the death of Web 2.0 and the dawn of Web 3.0: Corporate Dream Internet. Propoganda articles were being quietly drafted by the media, to roll out the "rebranding" of the internet as a censored dystopia around the time that Hillary got elected.

Unfortunately, everything went to hell when the lawyers were brought in (because an executive got nervous and asked a lawyer relative if what they were planning was even legal). And the plan was shelved, when certain people who will remain nameless argued that even if Trump DID win, they should still go ahead with their digital Kristallnacht as retaliation for losing.

What's going on now, with Google/Youtube and Facebook and Twitter is the pro-digital Kristallnacht's "Plan B".

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/08/07/Sup
archive.is/MWg7T
duckduckgo.com/
yandex.com/
boardreader.com/
wolframalpha.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur a fucking idiot stfu

Peterson being purged like he was a couple of days ago, was them testing out the technology. Certain people in his native country, who have a habit of abusing the law to falsely accuse people of crimes under bullshit Canadian law (you know who I am talking about) offered him up as a test case for Plan B Digital Kristallnacht.

Worse, is the fact that the writer of the Google memo is not the only one going to be fired/punished. The company has been hunting down ANYONE who has said ANYTHING positive about the memo and plan on fire/punishing those people. The upcoming meeting planned this week to address the concerns about Google stifling free speach and opening dialogue? The only dialogue going to be discussed is how everyone who said anything good about the memo is a literal Hitler and they are going to be even MORE stifling on free speach and MORE witchhunts to root out conservatives.

Shit is going to be getting worse in the coming months. To quote Rick Sanchez, this is going to be the darkest year yet.

All you have to do to destroy Google is destroy their image.

Pierce through their feel-good facade, make the world see them for the Stasi that they are.

> reddit spacing

kill yourself fag boy

>Google fag here
You can talk about all the shit you want but anyone will be able to tell when you are lying, and that will invalidate all your wild speculations.

a) quoting rick and morty is fucking embarrassing
b) this is the stupidest most incoherent bullshit i have ever heard
larp harder

bump

nice post schlomo, fucking faggot. I can actually see this happening.

sorry

was for

salon.com/2017/08/07/Sup Forums-users-attempt-to-get-immigrants-deported-using-fake-starbucks-ad/

Checked. Archived that for you: archive.is/MWg7T

Fuck off, shill. Go larp on faggit.

I hope they do this. The reaction would be so negative that even normies would realize the left is totalitarian. Banning Trump from twitter? How fucking stupid would that be?

I liked the larp because it is believable. You stupid shills might actually have a nerve struck if you are damage controlling a larp this fucking hard.

I mean who fucking damage controls a fucking Larp thread. Shills. Thats who

Shills get first post usually
Yea why would a shill larp you fuckin kike nosed poster.

Why would a shill larp you god

>Google fag here

ID card with timestamp, please.

Oh but these companies will never drive out radical leftists organizations who promote violence and intimidation. Nope, just these racist Nazis.

OP, is am gonna need some Sauce naow or else it is larping... I'm talking internal memo shit

>I'm a libtard: Please out yourself so we can destroy your life.

im with this guy, cough it up pal

duckduckgo.com/

yandex.com/

boardreader.com/

wolframalpha.com/

Lets just bankrupt google.

Klaatu barada nikto Oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang innervate Sim Sala Bim Credit Score Shazam!

low quality larp

Whenever I think of her servers I always imagine her frantically wiping the server chassis with a rag desperately hoping it will be enough before the FBI kicks down the door.

>from google
post some sort of proof please, or we will assume this is bullshit

Fuck. Google has developed the technology to disable accounts, guys. This is big.

Compare a typical Conservative search on Google and then the same search on DuckDuckGo. They ARE already censoring. Google-not too big to fail in my opinion. Obama spying on 3 million citizens is criminal. So is targetting people's first amendment rights to free speech.

>Google's only or even main source of revenue is its search engine.
Retard

You used google to post that. Or you bought a Sup Forums pass, in which case you supported a site that uses google tech anyway.

Is it possible to launch a video sharing startup alternative to (((YouTube)))?

That shit would require MASSIVE server space and would probably be subject to constant smear campaigns and DDOS attacks. But with the proper capital, it just might be possible.

Vimeo. Full30 was launched for gun videos because JewTube thought it was a good idea to crack down on and demonetize those a while ago.

Ask Kim dotcom. He might want in on it.

Yep. We dodged a fucking atomic bomb with Hillary. I thought it was pretty obvious but normies need to see it as well.

>Being this much of a newfag

You can censor out identifying details you shitnugget.

>Basically the death of Web 2.0 and the dawn of Web 3.0: Corporate Dream Internet.

I got to about here before I couldn't go further, you larping shill.

I bet you're a cunt who's being paid to tell us how good it feels when Comcast, Verizon, AT&T and Charter fuck us up the ass. You want "Web 3.0: Corporate Dream Internet"? Wait until FCC and Chairman Pai repeal Net Neutrality by the demands of Donald Trump.

Then we'll see how an unregulated and corporately controlled Internet really feels like.

>right wingers would've had their Gmails deleted if Clinton won the election

Zero chance. You're full of shit. However this is fun dystopian fiction to read I won't jump on you too hard.

>Is it possible to launch a video sharing startup alternative to (((YouTube)))?

Now? Sure.

After Net Neutrality is repealed and the cable companies get to dictate who and what get what bandwidth? Unless your video sharing "startup" is actually just Comcast, fat fucking chance.

WH user here I have verified this guy

Good meme DNC shill

>Rick Sanchez

eh. 8/10 cuz what youre saying is probably largely true anyway

fpbp

Heres your (you) samefag
Jesus he makes a small quote in the title
fucking shill

I don't want to believe, but I do.

>forced memes

fake and extremely gay