BREAKING: Investigator Believes Donna Brazile is a ‘Person of Interest’ in Seth Rich Murder Case

archive.is/Jm5dP

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jm5dP
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/breaking-investigator-believes-donna-brazile-person-interest-seth-rich-murder-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bamp

do not click

FAKE NEWS YOU RUSSIAN BOT

SAGE

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The story refuses to be buried. Nice work, anons.

Hmm
bump

soon

>Brazlie is a nigger
>Most niggers have family/friends who are violent sociopathic thugs who will literally shoot you for $100

Seems possible, nigs gonna nig.

They wont get away with it

Bump

Can we have a new rule that all posts that include the word "BREAKING" are automatically banned unless someone is actually arrested.

>The story refuses to be buried. Nice work, anons.

kek Brazille accused the investigator of snooping

Do you have time to bleed? I hope you don't. Also, keep an eye out for intergalactic headhunters while you're removing Taco.

Need better digits to confirm

Donna Brazile can't wipe her fat black ass without permission from her overlords (I'll give you a hint: their last name starts with "C", as in CUNTS, and rhymes with "linton".)

Digits check out. user might be on to something here.

>GatewayPundit

Bump

Donna Brazile personally murdered Seth Rich.

>browsing Sup Forums

I believe this Rod Wheeler leak saga is a welcome distraction for everyone hell bent on avoiding the obvious which is that two thugs tried to rob seth, he fought back and tried to run a way (Hersh) and one ignorant fuck shot him in the back.

I understand the political motivation: russia didn't hack DNC, Seth did. blah blah blah

The fact is the dude's murderer is some worthless piece of shit robber who is still running free because the public won't hold the cops feet to the fire and perform a proper investigation.

Wheeler said Detective DelaSomethingOrOther said the assailants fled towards Le Droit Park. This may be a clue they are Cardozo HS kids.

How hard would it be to pull up an arrest records list for people in that sector of the city and go to each one....one by one...and solve the fucking case? GMAFB

>gateway pundit

Then why wasn't anything stolen?

go be a shill somewhere else.

seriously, do better

>everyone hell bent on avoiding the obvious which is that two thugs tried to rob seth
Remind yourself I was the family that started hiring people

Hello, David

Shawn Lucas died Seth Rich knew each other, met on the dark web. Shared information allegedly. Shawn was killed with fentanyl, I wonder where there injection site was. He was using kratom, he wouldn't have been using fentanyl. Had he been sniffing heroin, he would tested positive for heroin as well as fentanyl. Fentanyl on its own doesn't make sense, doesn't cause much euphoria, even tho stronger, it's always used to cut, not solely on its own.

Bump

Please I can't take much more of this whole fiasco, it's been well over a year now. I just want some results. I wanna see these people hang.

The family has already said to stop this shit. Why can't you stupid fucks respect their wishes? This is just causing undo pain and suffering.

The reward is over 400k if it was some street thugs somebody woulda snitched. Those niggers would be killing each other in the streets for a chance to collect that gibs. Fuck off

Lol.

Leftists first psy op.

the family whom started the investigation gave in to pressure, kinda tell you how evil and cold these people are. Killing their son and then go on to bully them into silence. Disgusting.

Thanks for the chance to clear this up shill.

>Shawn Lucas died Seth Rich knew each other, met on the dark web. Shared information allegedly.

>archive.is/Jm5dP
you better click that shit nigger

No. They just wanted someone held accountable. Then you conspiracy retards turned it into a circus.

>archive.is/Jm5dP
Yup
Bump for ya

>Gateway Pundit
Yea that's a no dawg.

Here ya go

>Shortly after the killing, Redditors...
Fake news.

silly shills, its almost as if you believe your own lies!
Then why did they avoid the surveillance footage but confiscated his laptop? there is so much that does not make sense.

The truth fears no investigation faggot, only lies fear that, and I can smell the fear on your side very well

>archive.is/Jm5dP
checked you forgot to archive though

bumphf

If you dig deep enough, you could connect my neighbor's dog to the murder. There are better things to worry about than this.

>person of interest

This primate went from poc to poi with just one e-mail.

No, not for people with a real sense of justice, we can't settle for a bike rack and oversee obvious obstruction of justice as avoiding crucial evidence and suspicious behavior related to a suspicious murder.

for you shill, reply if you want more seth rich facts

debunk this while you're at it, or are real facts above your pay grade maybe?

I walk with God, I do not fear moloch. I will call you friend when you call for truth and justice.

Justice for Seth Rich

Don't archive Gateway pundit, give him the (You)s. He's /ourfaggot/.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/breaking-investigator-believes-donna-brazile-person-interest-seth-rich-murder-case/