Ok for women insecure about their boobs to get fuckhuge implants and wear a pushup bra

>ok for women insecure about their boobs to get fuckhuge implants and wear a pushup bra
>not ok for a man to comb his hair over or wear a wig

Explain this, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PumpkinsXXX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can get a 65k loan for bigger boobs
>can't get a 65k loan for a home

Source plz?

As with most things, men bear the burden and silently take it while women do as they please, exempt from criticism.

What is this thing and where can i fuck it.

twitter.com/PumpkinsXXX

I think it's OK for a man to wear a wig if he think he's a woman though.

Thanks!
*unzips pants*

Because the boobs look fantastic whereas you with your hair look like crap, regardless.

Degenerate whore.

If you spend $1000+ on a toupee like senators it will be undetectable. If you get a top hollywood surgeon to do your boobjob, it will look great.

Likewise, skimping on either inevitably looks like shit.

Being so neurotic over your appearance is a weak, feminine trait. It's something that's expected in women and looked down on in men. Women obsess over their appearance because it's all they have. When men display a similar level of obsession, it's like they're saying, "I don't have enough positive traits to overcome this negative trait, so all I can do is try to hide it".

It only costs $1000 to not be bald???? wtf

So what you're saying is that the double standard only makes sense once you accept that women are inferior? Right okay, I agree

Every few months. They wear out, you know,

Right, there's no such thing as a "double standard". Applying different standards to men and women is simply applying different standards to different things, as it should be.

Who says it's not ok? What if I'm a straight male who wants breast implants? Can I start out small and have natural looking tits? I just want to look like a woman so I can jerk off to myself, I'm not gay or anything.

I gotta say shes got some fucking amazing pair of tits

>seduced by the silicone jew

Only for a few months then you have to spend 1000 on a new wig.

Who says its not okay for a man to have a toupee or wig or whatever? It isn't t the 90s when they sucked. They're good now, it's just pricey.