Why do so many women use makeup to look good?

Why do so many women use makeup to look good?
What's wrong with a real natural woman?

>Nonwhite
>That godawful watermark
No, OP.

Most women look like shit if they aren't caked in two inches of powder.

I dunno, I guess Chad's kind of picky sometimes.

Generally the lighter skinned women are the more makeup they need.

>What's wrong with a real natural woman

A woman with positive body image? HA!! Go look for unicorns kid

This.

>not having the brownpill
There is only pity.

>What's wrong with a real natural woman?
A "real natural" woman spans plain Jane to blargh, and so cannot hook cûcks that haven't got a hard-on or aren't drug-fucked off their nuts.

Thus, they inveigle dumb cûcks by catering to the fantasy archetypes by using kabuki face paint.

The karmic irony being, that traps now look better than sarlaccs... and make-ul is far more accepted as a part of their package, and not considered the scam it is for slime slits (as traps have certain other 'benefits' that outweigh the face mask issue).

That's only because niggers look like they came out of the garbage dump whether or not they have makeup.

>t. white virgin

Insecurity. Be thankful for it. Plenty of butter trolls with bad hygeine out there for you if you don't like girls who want to improve their looks.

Most are bland as hell. I don't blame them.

That's nigger talk

>cûck

melbourne degeneracy detected.

I don't know if it is. I'm not a a nigger and I don't know any either.

>2nd toe longest
saged and reported

just like with birds, peacocks etc and some animals the male of the species really do look better in the human instance. Yes there are some very very beautiful girls who are beautiful without make up but the fact of the matter is guys just look better about 80% of the time.

that sounds like something a gay would say

>lighter skinned women are the more makeup they need
>posts picture of heavily photoshoped nigger sow

They don't look like 14yo girls.

It's still true, darker skin conceals things like blemishes, etc. better than lighter skin does. It's like a natural form of makeup.

That's kissless, touchless, hermit virgin ignorance...

Women are naturally ugly.
You wouldn't respect them if they didn't wear makeup.

attractiveness comes down primarily to geometry. good bones structure is 9/10 what beauty is. shit needs to line up right and at the right angles and be the right size

make up can allow women with slightly off facial geometry a chance to try to make their nose look thinner and cheek bones higher

this doesnt work in all lighting conditions and most women cant do it well they just cake shit on and its to hide their acne scars... which probably is why they have acne to begin with

Says you, bigot

not gay at all just noticed that girl w/o makeup have funny skin and skin tone. Yeah there are guys like that too, but normally it is ok. I'm not talking spots or anything. and the old joke 'it is always the boys who end up with the beautiful eyes', not true all the time, but a young male can be a lot more attractive than a unmade up female. hormones probably

Don't you mean, 10-year-old BOYS...?

see

I disagree.

>(((need)))

Because 75% of women are 4s and 5s using 3 layers of makeup to become 7s

If you're male and average tough luck

>Respect
>Women

Because certain companies have been shilling since ever for their makeup products and such. L'Oréal and so on.

Women are easy to manipulate, all you need is a celebrity with some L'Oréal powder on her nose and every women will buy it.

Generally the darker skinned women are the more welfare and deodorant they need.

Generally the more american women are the more food and education they need

>bigot
Original comeback, faggot.

Women look fine without makeup, most of them anyways. The "woman look like shit" meme comes from people who use a lot of makeup, making their skin and eyelashes look much worse.

>t. faggot

Well, I....

Let's move on pls.

Post hot cousin
HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I WANT TO SMELL THIRD WORLD WOMENS STINKY FEET

>spans plain jane to blargh
>inveigle
>Karmic irony
>make-ul
I HAVE to go to australia

they aren't, they only do it because the fashion industry. If they keep healthy, stay fit and wash up a little, most will look fine

saying they're ugly without makeup is idiotic

Only a select few like my gf look good without makeup.

Sure ahmed

makeup rapidly degrades a woman's skin which reinforces the need for them to have to continue their use makeup, forever

because women look like shit without make up

pic related

t. roastie

did she post feet

Really all they need is a little bit of eye liner.

this is a fight that you just can't win man
Men are attracted to specific things.
Women can simulate these specific things with makeup, and draw more attention of the man.
To not play the game means the women instantly loses a significant amount of ability to gain attention of the man.

>mgtow jude
shoo shoo

is part of your brain missing
nothing I said is mgtow

I just stated the obvious about makeup. It's not going away.