I love sand now

woman dies after she's accidentally buried in sand on beach

Other urls found in this thread:

delmarvanow.com/story/news/local/maryland/2017/08/05/danger-sand-ocean-city-death-ashley-oconnor/536328001/
foxnews.com/story/2007/07/31/bail-denied-for-maryland-mom-suspected-in-deaths-four-infants-found-on-property.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats a woman? No loss.

Fpbp

Thread over

No really
Nobody cares about her because she's ugly

Did we confirm their gender before jumping to cis-normative social constructs?

She just married a women, They started a go fund me page

Ashley O'Connor. Ashley was a newly married, young woman who was self employed and just starting out in a painting business with her wife, Janet (aka Janie). Janet is, of course, devastated as she's lost her best friend, wife, and main source of income. Please help us raise money to assist Janet with her daily expenses and to help ease the burden of life without Ashley.

was she buried under a ton of sand, literally how?

This is fucking weird....

Way not to post a link or anything retard.

LOL this happened 200 feet from where I live in Ocean City MD. My last neighbour buried a shitload of stillborns in the backyard we had cookouts on.

OC is a crazy fucking place, you guise have no idea what this place is.

People digging holes in the sand and dying in them is incredibly common. Usually happens to kids, but I guess in this case it happened to a dyke, so I don't care at all.

If the sand collapses on you, you're toast unless someone can dig you out.

What? But why would you dig a corpse sized hole and wait for it to collapse on you? I seriously don't understand what happened here. Anyone do an illustration?

Her wife cared so little that she wasn't missed when she drunkenly walked into a hole and, over time, was covered by sand

LInk pls

Basically people dig giant holes in the sand. When you're drunk they're perfect places to sleep. They keep you warm and keep the wind off of you. Problem in Ocean City, and most beaches, is that throughout the night these giant machines comb through the sand and sift out the trash while simultaneously evening out the sand.

I almost got run over by one with my girl years ago. Operator honked the horn and started yelling at us.

I would have helped her but it would only reinforce my male privilege.

They're just holes in the sand. Think of something 3ft wide and 5ft deep. All it takes is the walls collapsing in on you and you can't move. Usually down deeper the sand is wet, so when it collapses, it's like being encased in concrete. This dyke died a really shitty death.

But by the look of her, she'd been a pain in the ass for lots of different people, so whatever.

fake and gay

need link

delmarvanow.com/story/news/local/maryland/2017/08/05/danger-sand-ocean-city-death-ashley-oconnor/536328001/

I don't know how to archive, I'll be honest. Halp Nordbot!

> she's lost her best friend, wife, and main source of income. Please help us raise money to assist Janet with her daily expenses and to help ease the burden of life without Ashley.
Gold digging even after death, kek.

Beiber's dead?

>want help
>call me a bot

Oh no! not the Biebs.

He may be a man of flesh and blood, but deep in his heart, he's a machine.

And we love him for it!

ALL HAIL THE NORDBOT!

ay, I'm from md
whose stillborns were they?

Owner of Classic Taxi

foxnews.com/story/2007/07/31/bail-denied-for-maryland-mom-suspected-in-deaths-four-infants-found-on-property.html

I used to chill with these people, they gave me free rides for years. Cookouts, parties, all the neighbourly shit. To think I literally slept on top of babies graves when we had camp out nights. Fuck man. They were such nice people. I don't trust anyone anymore.

Where you from MDbro?