Do you think we'll ever go back to traditional values in the west?

Do you think we'll ever go back to traditional values in the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=Christine McConnell
youtube.com/watch?v=A_EiCvsK3KE
youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If youre a sexless virgin

Yes
Liberals dont have children

The niggers do

After the war, yes

First comes the racial war in South Africa
Then the civil war in Europe and America
Then the third world war against Russia, China and Iran.

And thereafter the rest will return to the traditional values.

Our living space in europe and America will be completely destroyed.

Half of africa will be the new habitat for the west.

So is it written
Amen

sauce on the girl in the pic?

Millions of us have those values. It just seems as though the degenerates have taken over because they run the government and media that push that sick stuff.
Trannies are everywhere now but they weren't having tv shows in the 90's . The elites are promoting it!

>the left is full of faggot degeneracy
Which is hilarious when you think about it because the millions of illegals they defend are majority catholic and hate gays. Same with the muslims they want to import.
I don't think we'll ever get as bad as sweden or germany. All this craziness is driving white people to their own ethnostate anyways. Think "white flight" on the scale of hundreds of millions. Who will stop millions of white people forming their own country? No one.

they don't actually it's been declining since handouts became limited

Yes. We're already on our way. The recent hatred of race mixing/cultural appropriation by the lefties is an important step in that direction.

>can we crush hollywood, and mainstream media?

idk if that can happen user.

for the retards here, that's not a woman in the pictures

Sauce link, please

Not in our lifetime. People are too comfortable to revolt, and changes are made gradually so they don't notice. Just like boiling a frog alive

You want traditional? Join an LDS/Fundie group or marry a FOB and live innawoods. This worlds fucked

i love traditional values but that girl isn't doing it quite right she looks like a bit like caitlyn jenner

>Which is hilarious when you think about it because the millions of illegals they defend are majority catholic and hate gays. Same with the muslims they want to import.
Useful idiot in the final stage, even with clear factual situations, they can not recognize rational conclusions.

Things have to change eventually, this is not my opinion, it's fact - we are well under replacement level. I suspect things will only get worse, men are dropping out of marriage more and more every year. They don't want to marry some 35 year old feminist roastie who is constantly challenging him and refusing to be submissive. Many of them are also alpha widows and impossible to be wifed.

very true

OP is a fag who refuses to link us to the place he got this from. I therefore assume its a photoshop until OP provides evidence its not.

You want to know something, Sup Forums? Everyone, even the nose-ringed girl wants this. The thing is, it's just not considered cool. In fact, everything we've inherently liked, such as unpopular video games like Sim City to clothing styles you'd never actually wear in public but secretly like are liked by many. Everyone's bullshitting themselves so hard, and has been ever since emo became popular, when in reality, most thought it, along with bands at the time, were gay, but rolled with it to get pussy or dick.

You see, a SJW girl with a pixie cut wants this as much as you all do? Why? Shit was simpler for them as well in the past. For everyone. Nobody even thought about "oppression" or "human rights." We thought about watching Rugrats, climbing trees, and pizza on Friday. Simple things we naturally found appealing, not because others said so.

There are social justice warriors right now, but their numbers have decreased. Right now, feminism has taken a huge blow to the point where girls with blue hair I'm friends with on Facebook admit they're not as SJW as before by a large sum, as it was just a fad. At the moment, it's a mental health obstacle from popping xanax, birth control, and slutting around with polynamorous relationships as coping mechanisms, and slutting around is now being shamed and called out on, especially in the Rave scene I attend in CA. Again, all these lefties wish they never even got in this situation and would rather go back to what things were like before.

her name is Christine Mcconnell

>They don't want to marry some 35 year old feminist roastie who is constantly challenging him and refusing to be submissive.

You know what they're doing now? They're going into "open relationships" or being polynamorous and being a second boyfriend. Imagine going to a girl's house, fucking her in her bedroom, and then some other guy coming home, kissing her hello, then offering you both a pillow before he fucks some other girl. Males are literally settling for the bottom of the barrel.

Someone told me this is actually male.

Only if we throw off the reigns of (((Christianity))) and go back to our pagan routes.

Women are only for breeding. The Spartans loved each other and brothers, and shared strength through seed. If the needed to 'marry' they did it at 40 and the woman would have to be in a dark room so the perversion of this hetero act didn't sully his warrior spirit.

When the act was don't and she was pregnant the warrior would go back to his lovers.

(((Christianity))) has destroyed Europe, esoteric homopaganism will take it back.

I doubt it

Now let's see a picture of bird_watcher -4 points.

Everything you said was very homo.

love that cutie in the foreground

Sauce link, please. Not her name, but where you got this from. Thank you.

Her name is mary aka based mary. She's probably the most attractive poo in loo I've ever seen

Its from reddit

Once Gen Z comes of age, maybe.

Homosexuality is the natural state of the European man. Your ancestors knew this. It's only (((Christianity))) that destroyed the European tradition

This

I hope not

>If the needed to 'marry' they did it at 40 and the woman would have to be in a dark room so the perversion of this hetero act didn't sully his warrior spirit.

Wrong, woman in sparta had a higher place in society then in any part of greece. They could legally own property and inherit. Something they couldn't do in athens.

Proto-Athiest LARPagans are the worst but they are hilarious to watch in action. Tip harder fag

Its unfortunate because the only way things will start to get better is if men opt out and stop rescuing these women. We need these women to stay unmarried so they openly complain and other women start seeing that this type of lifestyle will result in being a regretful harpy.

Thirsty betas are really slowing the process down.

Christine McConnell
duckduckgo.com/?q=Christine McConnell

LARP harder brah

Leviticus 20:13King James Version (KJV)

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:26-32King James Version (KJV)

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_EiCvsK3KE

She has some masculine bone structure in her face. Not much she can do about that without resorting to massive plastic surgery. She compensates by engaging in feminine pursuits.

She really indian? She looks persian.

Yeah. When we get robowaifus.

Women have too much political and social power for any movement that focuses on changing their behavior.

Robowaifus will be gorgeous house wives who care for their home and well being of the family.

Supreme masculine jaw ensures absolute alpha sons
It's not as noticeable in shorter female faces as the masculine jaw tends to blend with the femininity of the rest of the face structure; Christine's face is long and unfortunately just accentuates it

She's a bit of a horseface but she knows it and has fun with it. She seems very self aware.

She seems like the type who would have a personality that would make it more endearing than anything
I think I have a few of her pictures unknowingly saved from a while ago

Shes a pretty girl still. Def not as bad a horseface as sarah silverman or something

I sure hope you're right user. Just a bunch of misguided souls who only wanted to fit in.

Civil war between who in the USA?

is there any turning back when you've sunk so low?

No. Female. She is married to a manly dude.

No because technology made the nuclear family obsolete

just as the nuclear family replaced the extended family

A good psyop can change things overnight.

Yes. Just as degeneracy spread was efficient under degenerate institutions, normalcy can be reconquered trough the dominion and stabilization of healthy institutions.

It's fast as fuck.

Oh wow, that's UIC

technology could reverse that. The right information educating the masses could make it beneficial

Exactly, probably not. Things never go back to being exactly as they should be or were. But we might see a resurgence of traditional and conservative sentiment after a disaster or war that is surely right around the corner.

technology moves us away from manual work and creates jobs for women

it's an organic process

propaganda didn't invent the CPU or combustion engine

This, put me on webm archive, put mgmt kids over it for extra feels.

There will always be manual work, esp if we keep kicking out the illegals

The despair never ends

no
the West is done as are Whites outside of maybe Alaska & Norway cause its too cold for non-whites there
The icy wastelands will be the last refuge of the West and its culture

Problematic, huh.

>The Stepford Wives is a 1972 satirical thriller novel by Ira Levin.
Do I need to say that Ira Levin was Jewish?

you start by not posting on a taiwanese weaving board

>taiwanese weaving
sounds pretty traditional to me

Nice get.
The developed world has every chance in the world to embrace traditionalist views again. It is inevitable that pushing the overton window further right will bring about a resurgence of this.

Even Christianity has glimmers of hope in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo

Christine McConnell

You are the retard her name is Christine McConnell she is a women a real woman not a trap

>Norway cause its too cold for non-whites there

Have you ever been in Norway?

>she's disgracing feminism by doing what she wants to do

I wonder if theres any women on pol

no I havent

Underrated

Jesus christ. Behind every one of our enemies is just a cry for help.

Theres a reason why Hitler said he wanted to convert the German Commies to his side. Most people are simply followers, and they're sticking to the group they're most familiar with. Most of these people didn't become SJWs because they adhere to the ideology. They adopted the ideology because thats what the group supported.

Agreed. The real war is not actually based in politics or policy but is instead between the far-left SJW ideology and normal, runabout people. It really is a mind virus that reaps the "regularness" from people.

Sounds like they need to sort themselves out.

I fucking hate this bullshit journalism

oh, so he says that? That was all the proof I needed!

Bump

Nigga u gay

how old is that chick lol she looks so matronly in the cake decorating pic. chad and tyrone don't want that.

Fuck off Spencer.