Really made me think

really made me think

A woman is a biological machine invented by men to turn food into sex.

how many bikes did he have to steal to come up with that tweet

a cow is your mom

"Wars are fought between peoples with differing ideologies." -Black Science Man

>you don't think food be like it is, but it do

did it jog your noggin?

ahh the stupid nigger posts more shit. with his china buffet degree too. its a known fact within his community that he plagiarizes almost 100% of the shit he knows or "came up with"

Sounds like this flabby nigger machine has been reading too much far out books lately

Trying to compete with Will Smith's kid for most retarded "deep" tweet?

criminally underrated

I don't get how he is wrong here but sure.

wat

It do, it do

It's not wrong but neither is the statement "Earth is a ball of rocks and metals that we're just temporarily leasing from the universe."

They're okay in a 7th graders essay but not on a supposed scientist's quotebook.

>meat is a social construct

WAIT I'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE
OLD SCHOOL RUNESCAPE
>EXAMINE COW
>CONVERTS GRASS TO BEEF
WHO EVEN THINKS THIS SWEATY NIGGER HAS ANY CREDIBILITY AT ALL

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

He is a science communicator and that means outreach into the general public to educate the ignorant and those who don't show the impetus to think themselves. His audience is kids and yes, Will Smiths son.

I love you Sup Forums, don't throw everything away.

Neil degrasse Tyson is a nigger that was designed by (((humans))) to make other humans think niggers are humans too because they be doin syense and sheeeit. Morgan Freeman was the prototype

It do

It’s also a fart machine and animal husbandry in general is a huge contributor to global warming. Yet no one talks about that science.

What is more redpill

eating meat

or being vegan
?

I mean, he's right.
It was invented through domestication.
Like how Bananas were invented.
This is an original banana.

well, that is oddly satisf-- wait a minute

>Bananas
>domestication

you don't know shit about bananas fag

Seriously though, why don't we farm goats instead?

They mature quicker, they don't eat as much and they have more protein per pound.

They totally were domesticated.

Ive always said this, he is not wrong.
Hippies don't understand that domestic cows no longer have the capability to live a feral life.

If all cows were released into the wild you would just get a massive boom in predator populations.

Grass lands would be destroyed and domestic cows would eventually die off.