Stalker

I have a stalker. He's harassing my aunt, grandparents, cousin, and now me. Almost ran me off the road. He's a registered sex offender.
What the hell do I do, since the cops cannot help.

Other urls found in this thread:

knifecenter.com/item/SWBAT26H/Smith-and-Wesson-26-inch-Heat-Treated-Collapsible-Baton-Nylon-Pouch
bbs.dailystormer.com/c/book-club
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bet your stalker is actually you.

Is he a nigger? Invite him over to your house in a manner that leaves no paper/electronic trail. Shoot him while inside. Remain silent until you have a lawyer. Claim unlawful entry.
This is assuming you're in an uncucked state that has Castle Doctrine.

Hire someone to kick his ass

Buy a gun, get your concealed carry as soon as you can, depending on the state

I should mention that before you do this, make sure to have multiple complaints filed with your police dept about him harassing you. Even if the police don't pursue it, it's on file. Build up a case.

That's him in the picture I posted.
CCW takes a while
but I'm in Texas he's provoking every little thing

That's great advice

Trail of fried chicken leading to a quicksand pit

210? Northwest side?

Harass his family. Frame him. Expose his registered sex offender status to his neighborhood.

Leave a burning cross in your yard to scare him off

If the cops don't care one way or the other, murder his bitch ass.

haha getting a restraining order is gonna be bitch huh

This OP. Also, bust the locks on your door to make it look more convincing as a break in

He's a nigger. Shoot his ass and claim you were standing your ground. No jury made up of whites will ever convict you.

FPBP

Just talk with him OP I'm sure it's just a big misunderstanding.

Pic related

Just accept the fact that you are inferior wh*Te subhuman and let him fuck you.

AS all scientist agree, wh*Te """"""men""""""(lol) are sissy dogs with inferior genes. having sex with BLACK man and having a child from him will improve your genes.

Can confirm. As a wh*te dog with a micro penis, I love getting my ass tenderized by the big ebony dong. I love having my ass torn asunder and wearing a diaper for a week because I cannot control my anal sphincter.
Turk is right. Wh*te boys cannot compete against the superior warrior genes of the Nubian

Nail him onto a plank of wood you white monkey.

Can confirm. As a wh*te dog with a micro penis, I love getting my ass tenderized by the big ebony dong. I love having my ass torn asunder and wearing a diaper for a week because I cannot control my anal sphincter.
Turk is right. Wh*te boys cannot compete against the superior warrior genes of the Nubian

You must break him.

knifecenter.com/item/SWBAT26H/Smith-and-Wesson-26-inch-Heat-Treated-Collapsible-Baton-Nylon-Pouch

Record a call of him threatening you. Sue him. Buy a few weapons and guard dogs. Profit.

>No jury made up of whites will ever convict you.

women would

t.Tyrone Fernandez

You know what to do.

Rape him

Confront him and provoke him into hitting you. Bam. Assault charge.

Get in touch with your local stormer bookclub and find a crew of whites who will help. We are EVERYWHERE.
bbs.dailystormer.com/c/book-club

At that point, if I were you, that person would have ready disappeared in a hole in the desert.

Then again I'm not a fucking bitch either.

>Almost ran me off the road.
That's what a dashcam is for you dumb faggot.
Hell you can get em at Walmart now for cheap.
They're worth their weight in gold due to wominz driving, nigger shenanigans and dumbshit cops.

befriend some slavs, we will get rid of him
any slav will do, but some will be more violent

Stalk him back. See how he likes it.

Get a gun and kill him

literally so simple. You say he was coming towards you and and Darius he was going to kill you then you shoot him

Kek

Omg plot twist

blow his head off with a 12g shottie

If he's a registered sex offender then his information is available to the public. There are certain individuals that either make a living dealing with these people in their neighborhoods, or do it for free.

Point me in the right direction, user.

the gayest post itt, including the bbc shills

Be more uglier and fatter

Lure him into an anomaly

>not being mobbed up
>not having an inner circle of people in north Jersey that you can trust to help you with these inconvenient problems
>not ever eating pasta with Tony and talking about your stalker
>not going to your uncle Pauli to "help" you with this problem
I think the answer is clear OP, you need your uncle Pauli. Vent to him.