ITT: we write a manifesto to google one word at a time...

ITT: we write a manifesto to google one word at a time. Some socal user can the post it on the front door of their headquarters.

Ill start:

Dear

Nigger-jews

Google

welp

CUNTS

Burn this country down
To the fucking down
The system has failed again
Time to take a stand
Future is in our hands
Take this country back

Amerikkka
Is run by the
KKK
Kill yourselves
You racist pricks

We know you're full of shit
Change is imminent
Spark the revolution
Protect and serve
Get what you deserve
Kill every cop

Amerikkka
Is run by the
KKK
Kill yourselves
You racist pricks

poofart

And

Fuck

Kikelords

My

FPBP

Why

, we

Holocaust

isn't

real

chlamydia

Affects

Bing

The Gay Report, published by homosexual researchers Jay and Young in 1979, revealed that 73 percent of homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys 16 to 19 years of age or younger.5 (5. K. Jay and A. Young, The Gay Report (New York: Summit Books, 1979), p. 275. )
Although homosexuals account for less than two percent of the population. they constitute about a third of child molesters.6 (6. K. Freund and R.I. Watson, "The Proportions of Heterosexual and Homosexual Pedophiles Among Sex Offenders Against Children: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 18 (Spring 1992): 3443, cited in "The Problem of Pedophilia," op. cit. Also, K. Freund and R.I. Watson, "Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality," Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 10 (Fall 1984): 197, cited in NARTH Fact Sheet. ) Further, as noted by the Encino, Calif.-based National Association for research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), "since homosexual pedophiles victimize far more children than do heterosexual pedophiles, it is estimated that approximately 80 percent or pedophile victims are boys who have been molested by adultmales.7 (7. Thomas Schmidt, Straight and Narrow? Compassion and Clarity in the Homosexuality Debate (Downers Grove, IU.: Intervarsity Press), p. 114, cited in "The Problem of Pedophilia, op. cit., p. 2. )

Organ-harvesting

Covfefe

barbecue

muslims

Fuck you and your MAGA hat.
Fuck you when you shame my fat.
Fuck you and your anti-gay.
Fuck you fascist USA.

Fuck you and your racist hate.
Fuck you when you troll and bait.
Fuck you and your 'dank' pepe.
Fuck you fascist USA.

Fuck you when you burn a church.
Fuck you when you force a birth.
Fuck you and your KKK.
Fuck you fascist USA.

Fuck you Donald, king of hate.
Fuck you Donald, king of rape.
Fuck this country, fuck red states.
FUCK YOU FASCIST USA!

TRUMP

and

Ich frage euch: Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg? Wollt ihr ihn, wenn nötig, totaler und radikaler, als wir ihn uns heute überhaupt erst vorstellen können?

Nun, Volk, steh auf und Sturm brich los!

Hitler

was

Right

faggot

did

please lurk more

skyking

salty

frontbutt

long

and

pumpernickel

schlonged

>Dear Nigger-jews Goodle welp CUNTS poofart and fuck Kikelords my FPBP why, we Holocaust isn't real chlamydia affects Bing organ-harvesting Covfefe barbecue Muslims Trump and Hitler was right faggot did skyking salty frontbutt long and pumpernickel schlonged

kangz

YOU JUST GOT

WE

onions

Furfags

juicy

Tia tanaka

And

Scoops

of

Make a huge cutout of this book. Put in on the front lawn of the Google.

Two

Bad-hombres

MUPDADOODIDDA

KKona

Free tyler1

Führer more bat shit butt crack addict dongle dicks slime hentai tentacles.

It is not truth that matters, but victory.

Sam Hyde

Cotton

Picking

Negroe

Obama

Back to Myspace google you fat big titty cunt bitchs i'm having James Damore over to drink your tears.

"Jeff Sessions"

Fart cough smear

Martin shkreli

megazord

ISIS

they're not in San Diego. but here's my entry:

LOOK BITCH,

Rope

Sharknado

whorish cougar

KEKS, FAGS and KIKES

Shape shifting jew lizards