Rick&Morty

Is this show redpilling millenials ?
> Main character is a 50+ conservative white male, most intelligent man on the planet, he hates women and obviously an anarchist
> Is son-in-law is a beta nu-male who can't get respect from his wife nor his kids
> Women in the show tend to be attracted to chads and black men when Morty always go for a beautiful white girl
> Women in the show do ACT like stereotypical women and are therefore despicable
> Everybody's in love with Rick DESPITE him being the hugest asshole on earth

Actually made me think. I know fuckers like Rick in my life, the most fucked up people I met and they DID fuck my life and for some reason I still like em. In the meantime, I'm just another Morty/Jerry beta motherfucker walking around this planet.

>OMG Rick is now my role model

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70VWPNb60rg
youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
youtube.com/watch?v=gi6XXvT3dpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No its cancer

No

Bluepilled af desu

Just say edgy shit every once in awhile, dumb millennial cunts will swoon.

>Rick Sanchez and (((Morty)))

The only white male in the show is Jerry.

Kids liking Rick are like Kids liking sasuke 10 years ago (fuckign retarded edgelord) i lik the show but some kid iwll end up thinking that rick is a role model rather then a parady of doc made to be as much of a selfish mad asshole as possible.

Nah. Some ideas are neat, especially the core concept of multiple realities, and a main character that embodies the AnCap wet dream, but ultimately it's written with the goal of appealing to the status quo by being an improvement on the Zimbingbang Theory level of "("("(nerdy)")") humor.

Probably not but it's a fantastic show

Is it fantastic because the main character is fantastic and would you like to have that character as a partner in real life.

Question is for everybody feeling concern.

Why are assholes like Rick so attractive.

SAGE AND HIDE THIS FAGGOT CARTOON SHIT.

These fucking shills have been posting rick and morty threads non-stop on Sup Forums for weeks.

REPORT this off-topic faggotry. it belongs in !

What's that second cartoon ? Sounds cool

What cartoon is the one on the right supposed to be?

Xavier: Renegade Angel

youtube.com/watch?v=70VWPNb60rg

youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY

Xavier, Renegade Angel. It's unique.

ahah shit what engine did they use it looks like donkey kong 64

what the what

It's just a cartoon for adult humor, can't you just enjoy something without making it out to some agenda

Not everything has to be political you polarizing fuck

The true redpill cartoon of the ages is
>regular show
Only fags would disagree.

fucking pleb retard.

A wise man once told me that violence is not the way, that you have to tear your opponent a new mental asshole by using mind jujitsu. Kid. There's more to life than life. Life is just death in drag.

This, I've heard it's brilliant, I think family Guy and South Park are superior in humor and even more edgy. Rick and Morty just relies on good animation and sci fi theme mostly

I'll fuck you up nigger

>Cartoon
>Adult Humor
Pick one. Also you write like Rick would write.

Wew lad. I agree with the message portrayed in your post. But god damn, you're a fucking faggot.

this is now a HMOFF thread

>most intelligent man on the planet

you spelled universe wrong

holy fuck off on back nigger

Have yet to watch it. Seems pretty stupid. I saw a video of the writer I think and looks like a stereotypical numale

The biggest redpill is that pepper is not the opposite of salt, they are just two spices trying to coexist in this crazy journey of life.

Sort of yes and no.

Too many people don't appreciate the show for what it is. Some people think its deeper than it is and many think its more shallow than is.

But I think Rick and Morty are a perfect representation of a single thing.

How we feel these days. (fucked over and fucked up)

Millenials were born too late to explore the earth, too early to explore space, and just in the time for another great depression.
youtube.com/watch?v=gi6XXvT3dpQ

>Sup Forums hates this show all of a sudden because they associate it with reddit atheist nihilist whatevers
>now people shill it here for equally stupid reasons

It's just a fucking cartoon you retards. It's popular, there is going to be an annoying fanbase, it happens all the time. Stop wasting your time arguing about its broader implications because it has none.

Yeah that's pretty paradoxical.
But the filmmakers of the first Matrix are trans so... beats me

They've lost the spark! you could see 3rd season has been taken over by SJW and Diversity writers. 3rd episode was unwatchable! Pickle with Cat, REALLY?!? WOW! SO CLEVER!

First 2 seasons were off the hook just like many one hit wonders with their single album release but seems like taking a year and half break did them in and made them Family Guy (fighting scene) WANNABE! I'll give them until the end of the season but so far it's looking like a played out reiteration of Spiderman

The main character is not a white male. He's a latino. His name is Rick Sanchez.

I guess it's true what they say about a camel's ass, I am hungry.

Spainyards are NOT latinos

Damn, you are retarded.

An episode being pro cuck, the "hot chick" is racial mixing, and what ever other non sense people are digesting via this show is considered an implication.

>especially the core concept of multiple realities

you will enjoy tv show called THE SLIDERS

>latino is a race
>white Hispanics don't exi-

Sliders is amazing

Ironically he looks whiter and taller than most white characters

Go on, I no longer fear your pain fries. For in pain, I found the truth. And even though pain hurts, you need to confront pain if you want to transcend the crushing pain of your inner pain.

what the hell is that thing?

>most intelligent man on the planet

Did you miss the last episode because the psychiatrist Wong made Rick look like an infant

Fucking amazing

Frittata!

Conor MCGregor quote, really ?

>An episode being pro cuck
I love watching you dumb niggers. It's not enough to irrationally hate this show, you have to do it for completely misinterpreted reasons.

Tammie sucks bird cock, does that count as racemixing?

If you smoke and eat bacon fast enough, you can travel back in time.

He's what you wish you were, monkeyman.

Based of people i know, It's liked by both people on the left and in the right, but for different reasons. People in the left like the show because of the whole "fuck God, Science is so cool and should never be argued with" side of Rick, and people on the right like his whole "don't give a shit, I'm going to say whatevers on my mind" side of Rick. Truth is it was never created to be political, the amount of women writers for this season has got me extremely worried though

Reddit and Cucky is cuckshit

>obviously an anarchist
>/ourguy/
pick one

Our hero

Psychiatrist Wong is just another souless chink. And I would like her to be a recurring character, yes.

No, it's shit made by Jews.

I may stink like a cock, but I ain't no spring chicken.

This is good shit

Retard it's classic adult swim and they purposely used shitty low budget 3d animation

justin roiland lurks Sup Forums so that might explain some part of it

The black guy was held up as a beacon of moral authority in that episode and Jerry was portrayed as the odd man out for not accepting his dad being a cuck

Reddit and Cucky is faggot Jew shit Dan Harmon is a kike cuck

stfu nigger
really nigger on the internet make me mad
if you would be in front of me i'd fuck you up and you know it
my cock is bigger than yours and i'm smarter.

Also I'm not criticizing this show, it looks great. I was asking a simple question, and Donkey Kong 64 looks great.

Really you're a piece of shit

that would be terrible

would he have been better than drumpf?

yes it might explain why Sup Forums is inundated with reddit and memey threads at all fucking hours of the day.
There's like 10 threads on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW for this piece of shit.

Justin Roiland is alpha redpilled mofo

Dan Harmon is bluepilled Jew but very funny and good at writing.

Unfortunately I think the show jumped the shark, the new season sucks

also the show portrays the father as a cuck (jerry)

Why is this site obsessed with Reddit? Is Reddit also obsessed with Sup Forums?

fuck anarchists, faggot

Fuck you too.

>Rick SANCHEZ
>White male

Reddit

>Justin Roiland
>alpha

PLEASE ! I'm laughing so hard right now
This guy's the neckbeardest neckbeard

Also what you guys don't understand is that Season 3 is great and that's why everybody's talking about it right now.

Is there some sort of cross-board shitposting conspiracy I'm missing? Take this fucking shit to Sup Forums you fucking faggot, and while you're there stop making Sup Forums threads.

>pirates suck america's cock
look at me, im the cockholster now

no. we don't want it there either. it belongs on

I don't browse Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up imbecile. Most of the threads on Sup Forums are nazi shit and women hate thread because of people like you.

>Nothing matters XD
>White civilization is a lie XD

ITT: We get baited by shill bot.

And don't forget to sage!

Even reddit hates season 3

>show doesn't depict Hitler as a hero
>no mention of white genocide
>doesn't depict niggers as savages (eventhough the only black guy this season literally eats his own shit)
Sup Forums does not approve, "Rick and Morty is libtard trash"

>Half the writing staff diversity hired to be women and proud PoC
>Not liberal trash

This is a show for people with midlife crisis. I know several cranky 40-year old guys who watch this shit. I wouldn't even watch it as a child. Pure unrefined mental illness this is.

Checked and keked lol

not a bad take. But the show can be intelligent and make good points, and can be extremely well-written. It is uneven as fuck though, and the latest two episodes have been overwritten and paced weirdly and just feel off

Rick is the embodiment of white civilization, contrarian individualist inventor. He is like Prometheus or Faust or something

And the fanbase is shallow but I think it's nihilism is more the kind that comes from a more cosmic perspective, Rick has just seen some shit, on an interdimensional scale, so the world just doesn't engage him the same way as most other people. This is a universal human experience, we've all had perspective shatter our views and make something from our past seem somehow small and insgnificant

When they rein in the chaos it's great, but sometimes they just don't and it's an ugly mess

this lol, their creators went out of their way to make it political. say what you want about this appealing to plebbit but why politicize this show

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A REDDIT MORTY

No, it's trash.

>The episode where Summer says that women are paid less than men and Rick doesn't immediately destroy her

Some redpilled show

It's hated here because it's too redpilled for our Christian friends. They're willing to take every redpill except the one about God being made up. Sad.

you guys bitch just like SJWs when they hate on a show. "omg the main character is named John Smith, thats such a white name, hes clearly white, this is racist. the show gives a vibe of patriarchy, its sexist. The show creaters were mostly white males, this show is pure bigotry, hate speach and needs to be banned!"
Except for u the show is bluepilled cause the white guy has a hispanic last name. You retards just fuckin hate everything that isn't 100% pure underground literal nazi autism

No, there are plenty of non-political reasons to think it's shit.
See: and