Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

>Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.
And yet you all hate each others.
And you all go crazy when there's too many of you together for too long.

Male with testosterone here
You'll never have a dick and you know it
You can't even compete

Enjoy your buzz cuts and domestic violence because you know you'll never be us.

Unfortunately for you, because first world men have been so cucked, it well be the third world men you will be dealing with. And those not young and pretty enough to fuck will be gone. And lesbians will certainly not be tolerated. So enjoy your victory in dominating men while you still can. It won't last long.

This is the worst LARP I've witnessed on Sup Forums.

Please remain on your containment board >>>/LGBT/

>lesbian(male) here
fixed

Why you are so mean? I am nice guy who just want to female friend and have long talks and share pusy only when you are ready.

Low quality bait. 2/10

>her pussy when you're with her

Gay and sage.

>she (male) says while posting an image of a series featuring exclusively straight girls

imagine getting this yuribaited

shit bait

Lesbians are less than 1% total population with constant fluxuations. Have much higher mental illness and crime rates. All lesbians get "dick itch" where they search out intercourse with a man. Are not genetic - proven either a fetish or mental illness.

Your arguments are invalid.

that how you know she wants it when her pussy is playing hard to get. more friction. go in bare back and rekt that shit. next guy who get it notices the scars rubbing against his dick

kek
>go in bare back and rekt that shit.
Ouch. Not nice.
And completely unnecessary. All women are just one beating away from getting wet. Women usually get wet and orgasm during rape.

Beta lesbian here

sure.faggot.sure

>that thread again
Here is your (you), whore.
Into the trashbin you go, little thread

Man Love Lab was so underrated.

sorry for participating in a bait thread.

>The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men
Cute.
Your so insecure about your closeted feelings.

If you weren't a troll.

You should know, vodka nigger. Are you just always too drunk to notice.

this is literally a copy-paste thread word-for-word from one ive seen a few days ago on Sup Forums

cmon mods

I know this copy pasta. Please stop replying to it you faggots and if you do sage it.

Every lesbian I've ever encountered has either had extreme mental health issues apart from just their sexuality, have had serious daddy issues, have been raped, or have been in an abusive relationship with a man (or some combination of the above). I have never met a lesbian who was mentally well-adjusted and sane

Lesbianism does not actually exist. It's a cry for mental help

cry more leaf

this pasta is fresh and delicious

We wuz extinction and shit

10/10 larp would fap again

I really really really like this flag. Mind if I save it?

wow and I thought that only Aussies and leaves could shitpost haha
unless this is just copypasta

You say it, only in the western 1st world countries.

Reminder that OP is just a kissless virgin NEET. Sage and abandon.

EXPOSED

take this back to your containment board
Lesbians are the fat girls with poor personal hygiene that got socially excluded and ostracized by everyone in high school, and they hate the prom queen more than any man who rejected them. There are certainly soft, beta males, but in brave new world terms, lesbians are the epsilon caste.

>just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings)
You have no idea of economics. Keep dreaming, that's free

ΙTS A FUCKING COPYPASTA AND YOU FELL FOR IT! WOW! Sup Forums is even easier to bait nowadays

Whatever bitch, I'm gonna fuck a robot.

and real men like traps
take that vaginigger
*drops mic*

>this shitty pasta hasn't been saged into oblivion yet
What the fuck is wrong with you newfags?