So it seems likely this guy is gonna run for president in 2020...

So it seems likely this guy is gonna run for president in 2020. Is there any dirt we can dig up on him right now to use against him and rile up distrust against him?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2014/jul/02/facebook-apologises-psychological-experiments-on-users
archive.is/Q3As0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Winklevoss twins.

He's a Jew

No he's not.

But arent you excited to see mark zuckersperg in all his glory in the debates?

Let him run. He's obviously running as a democrat and will be an easy win for us republicans. Get Ted Cruz in there against him.

don't reply to the shills. Anti-semitism is a strictly leftist agenda. Trump has said many times how much he loves god's chosen people.

i'd pay to watch him on the debates

theguardian.com/technology/2014/jul/02/facebook-apologises-psychological-experiments-on-users

(fuck you nordbot)

>The experiment, revealed by a scientific paper published in the March issue of Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, hid "a small percentage" of emotional words from peoples' news feeds, without their knowledge, to test what effect that had on the statuses or "likes" that they then posted or reacted to.

facebook is a massive date collection, and social manipulation experiment. literally a demonstrable fact.

Trump won because of the peoples distrust of the media and what they see as manipulation.

WOW, i wonder how far he'll get.

What if we archive that rude man
archive.is/Q3As0

There is no way you are a human

use this one instead

Nah no way it knew he insulted him

Trump will burn that joo in a debate. We would be worse off if Oprah runs.

But its reaction time is incredible. How can a human see a link posted, archive it, and copy and paste the archive link in under a minute?

Facebook shares all your info with the government.

It also censors right leaning news.

He got rich in an unfair world where stealing a product can make you either the had of McDonald's or Facebook and that doesn't qualify you for having any opinions at all.

Yeah, and it has gotten worse since Trumps election. Google and jewtube too.

I reckon its a bot but must be able to recognize some insults and phrases. It was what less than a minute between posts, that bot would be scouring the whole catalogue.

Nordbot is a kike

His a literal (((Berg))

It can't archive more than once per thread or else the bans come "raining down"

If this guy wins then that would piss off probably every single asian man in the united states because they would sse it as a white man ruling america with an asian wife, however as funny as that would be for about a week i'd rather him not win

Zuckerberg looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt as he enslaved people to the matrix. Very very disrespectful.

Pretty much every fucked up thing facebook does is going fall on him. If he runs, he will lose.

cuckbergs employees said he browsed Sup Forums

This must be cuckberg himself

Oh my god..........This pic

The loss of autonomy, the loss of individuality, the loss of freedom. All in the name of "innovation."

We are doomed. Ted Kaczynski was right.

This.

Blind, overt, senseless antisemitism is something the left pushes in "bad groups" to signal to everyone it's a bad group.

>No he's not.

I have a feeling it responds to keywords.
Nordbot kike

-He stole the idea from winklevoss.
-Stole the name from harvard's own service.
-Hacked the frat for profiles.
-Laughed with his friends about stupid users giving up their data.

I can believe this, I find it impossible to believe any body who heads a company in the internet world not to have visited Sup Forums especially Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

satan anglos er noen dumme jævler.