Feminism and PC authoritarianism needs to be rendered uncool amongst teenagers

SJWs and feminists have infiltrated every level of society and are increasingly gaining power... but that Google memo oddly gives me hope that the silent majority are slowly waking up to the tyranny.

How many years until the SJW/PC rubbish is seen as completely uncool to a younger generation? If these kids grow up with it forced down their throats at school and by their feminist single mothers, its only logical that they will rebel... but how long will it take? The further the left pushes, the harder the rebellion from teenagers will be.

I was born in the early 90s and caught some of the last big PC wave in the mid 90s/late 90s. Even though a lot of you cunts probably hate Eminem, back in the day that guy was a fucking free speech hero. Along with shows like South Park, my eyes were opened to the world of anti-PC. I had that bullshit shoved down my throat in school so seeing an angry white man (even though he's a confused wigger... he's probably high IQ because he's insanely good with words, better than any black rapper) saying whatever the fuck he wanted about anyone (especially women) was so inspiring and made me feel ALIVE. That guy standing against the manipulative screeching of feminists who were attacking him non-stop and have it only make him more popular was, as a white kid, empowering.

We need polarising male figures, kids aren't into politics, we need white male artists to grow some balls and stop cucking out for liberals. The kids need to be inspired. Politicians and political activists don't cut it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fvfsT3LNNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How many years until the SJW/PC rubbish is seen as completely uncool to a younger generation?
it already is.
don't worry, op.
only 2 more years of sjw and pc bullshit.

until calexit happens, this sjw bullcrap won't be over

Don't be a fuckwit. Trying to make something uncool is the fastest way to make it Ironically cool, and later cool. Just shut up and let their absurdity drown them.

Wow, the first nude protesting feminist I see, who doesn't look like shit.

I'm impressed, I'd dick her

Don't remember her name, but she's always naked on her Snapchat, and high like 90% of the time.

SJW shit is already just another meme for the vast majority of the younger generation.

Google’s political bias has equated the freedom from offense with psychological safety, but shaming into silence is the antithesis of psychological safety.
This silencing has created an ideological echo chamber where some ideas are too sacred to be honestly discussed.
The lack of discussion fosters the most extreme and authoritarian elements of this ideology.
Extreme: all disparities in representation are due to oppression
Authoritarian: we should discriminate to correct for this oppression
Differences in distributions of traits between men and women may in part explain why we don’t have 50% representation of women in tech and leadership. Discrimination to reach equal representation is unfair, divisive, and bad for business.

>born in the early 90s
>talks about how it was in the 90s
Sage. Faggot

>bitches about misogyny
>puts out fap bait
>wonders why she can't change mens' minds
my fucking sides are gone.
also, thanks for the free fap material bitch ;P

It already is becoming uncool. The tide is turning. Like when Kanye met with Trump. I know he's fading out a little bit but that's how it starts. Or when we have guys like Pewdiepie/iDubbz/JonTron/H3H3 tearing apart feminism and authoritarianism even when they're self-described Democrats.

We need a different term. Sjw implies that the opposition isn't interested in justice. That's wrong presumably. Need a more adult accurate specific label for the problem.

saving that pic to the fap bank.
wew thanks lad

>blog post
NEW.

>Misogyny your fuck

That's how I read it from where I started.

Just wait until they are mommy and daddy, imagine the backlash from the next generation. The more extreme they are, the more extreme their children will be against them and their ideals. Promote their degeneracy, play the long game.

Don't push for that bullshit. California and all of its resources belong to the USA. If commies want to play President of their own country, they can go to Venezuela. It's basically what California would turn into anyway.

Millennial here. Am I wrong in thinking that all generations are the same. I remember being the age generation Z is now. We used to be openly racist and anti PC. And talk about coal burners being race traitors et c. Then we becme older, am I wrong?

Maybe cosmopolitan justice would be better

You are wrong, child, you will never understand a world before the information age.

whoa i wanna objectify and surprise that gorgeous thing with dick

Calexit is an impossible pipedream made up by retards who don't understand how our government works.

>We used to be openly racist and anti PC. And talk about coal burners being race traitors et c. Then we becme older, am I wrong?

I don't remember that.

It never happened.

Who is this bitch? Wanna do to her

Ahhh, fuck, I used to have her Snapchat. Think she got more annoying than sexy, so I dropped it. Can't recall it. She was clearly being flown around for "modeling" gigs with wealthy men

lvangel69 on tumblr

So, degenerate then.
Color me surprised.

We just need to keep making the dankest memes.

"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future."

REEEE STOP OBJECTIFYING HER

i'd like to fuck her misogyny if your know what i mean ;)

r u my misogyny? I'll fuck taht

But it would be fun to watch them try.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fvfsT3LNNM