Why is intellect bias towardst he left? Why are most doctors left-wing? Why are most scientists left-wing...

Why is intellect bias towardst he left? Why are most doctors left-wing? Why are most scientists left-wing? Why are the smartest nations and states left-wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalhypotheses.blogspot.co.nz/2009/11/clever-sillies-why-high-iq-lack-common.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the US it's because the Republican party is full of tards when it comes to social issues. Lawyers and doctors would vote Republican, but they're too socially liberal to do it.

>Why are most doctors left-wing?
harder to sue.
>Why are most scientists left-wing?
climate change = funding.
>Why are the smartest nations and states left-wing?
who lied to you and told you germany was smart?
they lost both wars for the same reason both times.

Boils down to money mainly. Funding/opportunities/etc from gov't grants and subsidies.

68 generation infiltration of institutions especially academia. Remove the flag also.

medicalhypotheses.blogspot.co.nz/2009/11/clever-sillies-why-high-iq-lack-common.html

Friendly reminder that intellectuals have supported some of the stupidest causes

Idiots always believe they are smart

>doctors
>scientists
>Scandinavians
Literally the dumbest people I can think of. "Dumb" not as in lacking in academic intelligence per say, but rather they are naive, prideful, and uncreative in all the wrong ways.
They are smart dumb people. You can tell when someone is "in the know" or "aware" that's what intelligence really is, a deeper awareness allowing for a higher form of communication. Leftists do not have this, it's why it is so difficult to reform them with our ideas and our memes.

Intelligence correlates with being open to ideas, which will tend to make you a leftist. But it doesn't mean you're automatically correct. See

Why are most OPs faggots?

If the establishment is left wing, why does it propagate right wing structural bias?

BECAUSE THE LEFT HAS A STRANGLEHOLD ON ACADEMIA

YOU BETTER HAVE A PROPER CONSERVATIVE HEADING FROM YOUR UPBRINGING BEFORE YOU ENTER UNIVERSITY

GETTING A HIGHER EDUCATION DEGREE WILL REQUIRE PLAYING ALONG WITH ALL SORTS OF REQUISITE LEFTIST BRAINWASHING COURSES

that's not actually true. most of the traits of highly successful people favor conservatism.

Education ≠ Intelligence

Nobody likes racist crackers. We should beat up anybody who a dumbass republican.

For fuck's sake, 2005 was more than 10 years ago. Update your bait.

Going along to get along.

This is literally what the leftwing malaise has been about in this country for decades now.

>Why are most doctors left-wing?
Literally the only reason why I don't get a swastika tattoo is this

>Why is intellect bias towardst he left?

Is it? I'm pretty certain the only reason leftism is so well propagated in academia is because that is the only place where it can survive. Once you try unleashing it onto the real world, people see it for the retardation that it is.

because they're sheltered man, do you really think doctors, engineers and lawyers really interact with nigger folk and not live in sheltered white upper class neighbourhoods.

I'm an engineering student at a uni and holy fuck people are just so fucking oblivious.

As much as I hate him. He's right about this.

One of his books...Fooled by randomness...I think it was called...Was literally about how people take credit (money managers) for calling largely random events. He's correct about that too.

Its just I can't stand his personality. He's a fucking bore.

Self preservation.

>Its just I can't stand his personality. He's a fucking bore.

How do you figure?

PROOF OF LEFTIST FASCISM

>Relaxed.

>Around blacks

0/10

The right wingers are being silenced

This.
Working in STEM you in general you associate with smarter people of all races. If I didn't know better I'd assume every POC was a scientist, technician, accountant, lawyer etc. Then I look at the ones I meet outside of that environment and start thinking Sup Forums thoughts

I've read a few of his books. Followed him for several years.

One day I just realized that he sucked. That's how I figured.

Just how Galileo and Da Vinci were renowned; they served at the leisure of the king. If they got out of line, they'd be burned as a witch. Oh, and anyone else who was drawing anatomy or constructing contraptions was also burned as a witch, unless of course they were working for a king.

You don't get into Hollywood voicing strong anti-semitic beliefs, be they well founded or not, no matter how good an actor you are. The fucking rabble will just shut you down and refuse to address any of the points you bring up. They'd call you a racist, and rightly so, but so what? That's not the point.

>replying to obvious bait

if leftists are so smart then why'd they let in all those terrorists?

>They didn't steal the bikes??